Legion World
That's right.

I'm not going to look.

Not me.

Nope.

In fact, I can even pretend they don't exist when I'm in my own little thread like this. I think I'll just pass the time thinking up of new costumes for Element Lad.
I think Element Lad would look good in a silk thong.
Actually, if you look really close, you can see the outline of it, beneath his tights.
he has the buns to carry it off you know.
Do you think I'm going a bit overboard?
I'll stop.
Well, I suppose, for missions to tropical planets, the thong would do.

In fact, perhaps every legionnaire should have a standard-issue tropical thong.

Now, would it be pink or green?
Definitely green. There's far too much pink already in the Legion.
Ok, green thong.

But he needs something more--to give him some flair. How about a cape?
And boots.
And an inertron earring.
Are you sure that's an earring?
What else could it be? smile
Did you see that one spoiler thread, which had the naked drawing of Jan/Progenitor?

Wow, I NEVER thought I'd see something like that in Legion.

evil
Originally posted by Blockade Boy:
Did you see that one spoiler thread, which had the naked drawing of Jan/Progenitor?

Wow, I NEVER thought I'd see something like that in Legion.

evil
Must... not... look....

Must... distract.. myself....

Need... shiney... object...
Originally posted by Semi:
And boots.
If it's a tropical-themed costume, then we simply must go with Tyroc-style booties. He was from a tropical island, wasn't he?
It was a country in Africa that only appeared every 10 years or so, wasn't it. But sure, disco booties would be fine. laugh
Jan looked best in blue & green. I was horrified when he was returned to a pink costume.
And the curls. The long hair is better, the dishevelled shorter hair is okay but ditch the curls. Too cherubic.
What about Jan in a mullet?
We're almost there with the costume. It's ever so close to genuinely disturbing.

We've got booties, thong, cape, & mullet

It's pretty clear what's needed to top it all off, isn't it? Perhaps EDE can give us some hints for the appropriate headgear.
I know, I know. A cap like Jughead in the Archie comics wore.
What about a turban like Kid Psycho had?
Is the whole ensamble going to be spray painted on a la Demi?
Well, I dbout you could spray on a cape.
I'm going to have nightmares about Jan in a mullet.
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
I'm going to have nightmares about Jan in a mullet.
You see, Jan's not really dead. He's just been kidnapped by a gang of tropical rednecks with a flair for costume design.
Tropical rednecks with a flair for design - what a concept. lol lol
Someone should get that Travis Fimmel fellow to try on some of these costume ideas.

He's very Jan.
[Linked Image]

Travis Fimmel would be a great Jan!!

lil'rhino
[Linked Image]

He's simply Jan all over!!

lil'rhino
Oh, I feel a little weak right now.
Oh dear, we simply MUST rescue Jan from those tropical rednecks. I'm sure he'll need days to recuperate from any trauma they've inflicted.
You should minister to his health, gently.
Originally posted by Awkward Pause Boy:
It's pretty clear what's needed to top it all off, isn't it? Perhaps EDE can give us some hints for the appropriate headgear.
I'm saving my thoughts until my "Official Legionnaire Headwear" topic, to be started during next week's DCMB LMBP Road Trip!
Well, if you're going to be that way.... some of us don't care that much about hats. There---I said it, and I'm not too scared that I did.
<In my best Yoda impression>

You should be. You. Should. Be.

laugh
Yep. That's the look for Jan, Rhino. Lost the curls and the spacey face. Sign him up for the movie.
Well, now that we have Jan all nestled snugly into his new costume (leaving aside our headgear issues), perhaps we should take a crack at one of the other Legionnaires.

Personally, I'd like to work our magic on Phantom Girl/Apparition. Sure the lengthy cape has some cache to it, but if the costume were definitely going to change, what would you do?

In keeping with our tropical theme, I think it's high time that Tinya went for a bikini look.
String bikini bottom. Pasties for the top.
If you want tropical, you just have to have the grass skirt (or should we leave that for the revamped Chlorophyll Kid?)
Pasties with tassels!

Maybe we should go more redneck than tropical. Instead of a grass skirt, she could have denim cut-offs. And she can keep the cape, but it has to be shorter and made of lace.
Well, if you're going to be that way.... some of us don't care that much about hats. There---I said it, and I'm not too scared that I did.
BASTARD!
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
[b] Well, if you're going to be that way.... some of us don't care that much about hats. There---I said it, and I'm not too scared that I did.
BASTARD! [/b]
Ow! How did you know the details of my birth?
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
[b]
[b] Well, if you're going to be that way.... some of us don't care that much about hats. There---I said it, and I'm not too scared that I did.
BASTARD! [/b]
Ow! How did you know the details of my birth? [/b]
There was intermediate scrutiny
© Legion World