Legion World
With the DC Universe changing (again) who would you like to see replace Superboy and Supergirl (again) in Legion Continuity? (at least, until the DC Universe changes, again)

1 Kent Shakespeare & Laurel Gand

2 the Pocket-Universe Superboy & the Matrix-Supergirl

3 Kid Psycho & Thunder

4 Hyperboy of Oceania & the Supergirl of Staryl (Action Comics #265, Jun. 1960 & Action Comics $289, Jun. 1962, respectively)

5 Jim Shooter’s Superlad (& Superlass?) of Ancient Krypton

6 Star Boy and Zynthia of Xanthu

7 Klar Ken T5477, the Superman of 2965, and his (heretofore unknown) daughter.

8 Overboy & Overgirl (Uberjungen & Uberfraulein) from Earth-10

9 - 57 Any of the other 50 Superboys and Supergirls across the 52-verse
Hmmm.... using the Supergirl of Staryl would be interesting.
ME! and umm... [looks around]... cleome?
The Super-Sexy Adventurers of the 2940s!
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
The Super-Sexy Adventurers of the 2940s!
This.
Originally posted by Dave Hackett:
ME! and umm... [looks around]... cleome?
Oh, great. They'll probably make me crash diet. That almost killed Margaret Cho, y'know!
Captain Marvel Junior and Mary Marvel

Wonder Boy (from NATIONAL COMICS) and Wonder Girl

Marsboy and Miss Martian
Iron Munro and Miss America?

Star-Spangled Kid and Power Girl?
KidQuantum The two Kids Quantum! KidQuantumII
sorry if i bother again with this, but... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pleas...er-Heroes-origin/146969928714815?sk=wall

i really can't see anyone in that role except superboy (or superman) and supergirl.
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
Captain Marvel Junior and Mary Marvel
This would be kind of a cool idea, and a way to get the Marvel family out of the grimdark hole it's been stuck in for like the last decade or however long it's been..

Thunder and Anti-Lad would be kind of a quirky take on it too I think, or maybe two of the 853rd century Legionnaires - could be interesting if they deliberately travelled BACK in time to inspire the Legion knowing that someone has to take that role to protect the timestream now that Clark and Kara aren't doing it....
Nightwing & Flamebird

Dev-em & Laurel Kent
Superman and Supergirl inspired to wear armor costumes by Sir Prize and Miss Terious!
BTW, Morrison confirmed at SDCC today that Superman remains connected to the Legion, who appear in Action #1. Stand down from red alert!
Now we can get back to complaining about the lack of Insect Queen!
As the person who asked the question about Superboy and the Legion during the Superman panel today, my read of his answer is that either the Legion is just mentioned or they have a cameo appearance in Action #1. Morrison said you'd have to look closely, so I don't think the Legion's presence will be obvious.

Also, he confirmed Superboy would still have spent some time with the Legion, but his career will evidently not be exactly the same. Given that Superman will not exactly have mastered flight in Action #1, I'd think it would have to be different to some extent. But at least he'll still be part of the Legion. No COIE redux, thank God.
Originally posted by Spiderboy:
As the person who asked the question about Superboy and the Legion during the Superman panel today, my read of his answer is that either the Legion is just mentioned or they have a cameo appearance in Action #1. Morrison said you'd have to look closely, so I don't think the Legion's presence will be obvious.

Also, he confirmed Superboy would still have spent some time with the Legion, but his career will evidently not be exactly the same. Given that Superman will not exactly have mastered flight in Action #1, I'd think it would have to be different to some extent. But at least he'll still be part of the Legion. No COIE redux, thank God.
Mega kudos for asking the question.

Superboy/man will have had a flight ring to be able to fly (presumably in the 21st century as well!) so that would not be a restriction. The idea that the Legion nurtured his developing powers deserves a mini at least.
Nobody.
© Legion World