Legion World
Here's the image for #15. Solicitation text will follow later. But I think this image will be more than enough to start up some spirited discussion. smile

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

P

A

C

E

click to enlarge

The Legion of Super-Heroes in the 31st Century #15
Written by Jake Black
Art by Robert Atkins and Rick Ketcham
Cover by Alexander Serra.

Bouncing Boy and Triplicate Girl finally get their second date, but the trend of nothing ever going as Chuck plans continues when they get hopelessly lost in virtual reality...with a fast-talking, impulsive brat named Bart as their guide! Can they put their differences aside to stop a virtual threat that gets very real, threatening the existence of New Metropolis?

32 pages, $2.25, in stores on June 11.
WEEEEeellll, now what's THAT little fellows' name??? Is it

Wally?

No, no that's not it.

Now it's on the tip of my tongue.

BARRY!!!!

no... that's not it either.

sigh.

laugh
BTW

LOVE!!!! the stop sign.

Heh.
Updated with solicitation text.

"Brat named Bart." Truer words... smile
Posted By: Fiy Re: LSH31 #15 Solicitation and Images...SPOILERS - 03/17/08 10:10 PM
Wicked awsome. This looks like a cool issue!
I just don't get Bouncing Boy....to me he fits in the category of X-Men's Morph and New Warrior's Speedball....just don't like him as I can't take him seriously at all.

Fun cover though!
ahhhhhhhhhh Flare i love impulse!!!! and i love impulse with the legion. oh this is going to be soo awesome
Impulse AS Impulse?

*faints*
YES! YES! YES! YES! laugh

Sorry. When I first saw this image, I sat there for about five minutes going "Bart! Bart! Bart!" like a demented chihuahua. I've missed the little guy! And I'll never forgive DC for what they did to him. Never.
If Bart joins the Legion, I'll be the one squealing at the top of my lungs. Trust me, you'll hear it.
i talked to the artist about the comic he thinks it going to be canceled in a year
Well, at least we'll have a year. shrug
yeah but lets hope it will be more
Potentially canceled? But it's not airing the same stories 8 or 9 times like the CW Network!

(Yeah, I'm still bitter with them for the cartoon, and for what they did as the WB with Angel)
So what did everyone think?
I loved Bart as the guardian of Virtual Keystone City. And the end gave me hope! Maybe (if the comic goes on that long) Bart will eventually sort out his "problem" and join the Legion. I'd love to see that! They could use a speedster, even one as impulsive (ha!) as Bart.
I read it last night, I wasn't nuts about it. It didn't flip my switch for some reason, though I enjoyed seeing Chuck and Lu get lots of action in. I *really* dislike 1/3 of Lu looking so much like Dream Girl.

What *was* fun was seeing how many little fans Lu/Triplicate Girl is making on the letter's page!
© Legion World