Legion World
Posted By: Spellbinder New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 12/30/03 10:46 PM
There's no better way to enter the New Year then by adding new desktop wallpaper to your computer. There are so many wonderful wallpaper ideas out there, but for me there's nothing better than wallpaper of my own personal favorite hotty, Ultra Matty smile

Click here if you would like to get the bigger image of the one posted below. C'mon... you KNOW you want to laugh

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Spellbinder Re: New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 12/30/03 10:48 PM
By the way, I think it was WAAAAAY tolerant of me to include a centerpiece that features "the boyfriend". wink
Posted By: Leviathan6033 Re: New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 12/30/03 10:58 PM
Thank you princess!!! That is the best wall paper ever! I still want that shirtless matt as my icon!! smile
Posted By: Lightning Lad Re: New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 12/30/03 11:36 PM
Very nice Princess. That trademark smirk of his makes me smile everytime I see it.

And yes, you were very tolerant to feature the boyfriend in the center square.
Posted By: Spellbinder Re: New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 12/30/03 11:51 PM
It's like "Hottywood Squares" smile
Posted By: Lightning Lad Re: New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 12/30/03 11:53 PM
lol
Originally posted by Princess Crujectra:
There's no better way to enter the New Year then by adding new desktop wallpaper to your computer. There are so many wonderful wallpaper ideas out there, but for me there's nothing better than wallpaper of my own personal favorite hotty, Ultra Matty smile
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Princess !!! what are you doing to me !!!

i've gotta stop that smirk !!! it looks shocked seeing them all together !!!

i need a new smile for 2004 .....

Matthew.
By the way, I think it was WAAAAAY tolerant of me to include a centerpiece that features "the boyfriend". wink
thanks !! it was nice of you to include, Paul smile .....

Matthew.
Posted By: Ger Re: New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 12/31/03 12:01 AM
Don't you dare change that SMIRK Matt.

Thanks for the new wallpaper Princess. This is the first time I've seen "the other man".
Originally posted by Ger:
Don't you dare change that SMIRK Matt.
shocked okay shocked

Matthew.
Posted By: Stu Re: New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 12/31/03 02:03 AM
It's like "Hottywood Squares" smile
What do you win if you line up three in a row? laugh
Posted By: Leviathan6033 Re: New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 12/31/03 02:06 AM
If you win you get to take home the person in the top upper right square. Can't be dissappointed with that at all!
Posted By: Nightcrawler Re: New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 01/21/04 12:28 PM
I missed this while I was away!

Thanks Princess! smile
Posted By: Spellbinder Re: New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 01/21/04 01:10 PM
If I had more pictures, I'd love to make a "Garywood Squares" wallpaper... laugh
Posted By: Nightcrawler Re: New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 01/21/04 01:26 PM
Darn! All my pictures were burned in the fireplace!

I hate when that happens!
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 01/21/04 01:27 PM
That seems like a suspicious loss of pics to me Gary! Do you think it was sabotage wink ?
Posted By: Nightcrawler Re: New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 01/21/04 01:44 PM
Actually, I'm just too cheap to buy a new wallet.
Posted By: Lightning Lad Re: New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 01/21/04 02:07 PM
That's okay. Come July and the SDCon we'll have enough pics of Gary to make a HUGE wallpaper for anyone who wants it. laugh
Posted By: Spellbinder Re: New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 01/21/04 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
Darn! All my pictures were burned in the fireplace!

I hate when that happens!
I think you did it on purpose to make me pout frown

You KNOW how much I enjoy visual stimulation frown
Posted By: Nightcrawler Re: New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 01/21/04 02:16 PM
eek

I'm actually a vampire. My image doesn't reproduce.
Posted By: Spellbinder Re: New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 01/21/04 02:46 PM
Hmmmm... now I have all sorts of "Gary sucks" images in my head... I don't think I'm going to get much work done today laugh
Posted By: Pov Re: New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 01/21/04 05:51 PM
lol
Posted By: Pov Re: New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 01/21/04 06:08 PM
For now, Cru, use this:

click to enlarge
evil laugh
Posted By: Spellbinder Re: New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 01/21/04 06:11 PM
Yummy! I will!
Posted By: Lightning Lad Re: New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 01/21/04 06:33 PM
Looks like Pov and I had the same idea.

click to enlarge
Posted By: Quislet, Esq Re: New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 01/21/04 06:40 PM
Very Cool, LL.

I am assuming your staff have all returned to work this week.
Posted By: Lightning Lad Re: New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 01/21/04 06:47 PM
Thanks Quis. They are all back. Still don't have the time I'd like to hang around but had enough time to kick out the pic. I'll probably be banned when Gary shows up tonight. laugh
Posted By: Pov Re: New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 01/21/04 07:48 PM
I like yours alot better, Scott... very Warholian. I just threw mine together for giggles. laugh
Posted By: Spellbinder Re: New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 01/21/04 08:07 PM
Hmmm... well, yours certainly caused me to do something, Pov dear, but it sure wasn't a giggle that came out of me wink
Posted By: Spellbinder Re: New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 01/21/04 10:20 PM
In case anyone is curious, on a monitor with a display setting of 1280x1024, that image of Gary tiles beautifully as a background laugh
cool wallpaper, Scott !!!

Matthew.
Posted By: Nightcrawler Re: New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 01/21/04 11:44 PM
I think Matt makes far better wallpaper material.

Oh, and Pov and LL are...

[font:Comic Sans] BANNED! [/font]
Posted By: Pov Re: New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 01/21/04 11:50 PM
*sigh*... frown

Okay, you're the boss, applesauce.

But you're gonna miss me when I'm gone, YOU'LL see! *sniff*
Posted By: Lightning Lad Re: New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 01/21/04 11:51 PM
Hey! My first banning! laugh
Posted By: Nightcrawler Re: New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 01/22/04 12:02 AM
[color:PURPLE]I claim this planet![/color]
Posted By: Pov Re: New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 01/22/04 12:38 AM
lol !

The site I linked to in my sig has a ton of Marvin .wav's, including that one... Eventually, I'm going to program them into my computer's alerts and responses. smile
Posted By: Pov Re: New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 01/22/04 12:44 AM
Like THIS one, when I go to shut down...

Kaboom!
Posted By: Stu Re: New Year? How about New Wallpaper? - 01/22/04 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
[color:PURPLE]I claim this planet![/color]
Hey! That's what Pov actually sounds like! laugh
© Legion World