Posted By: Pov Police: Man Walks Highway in a Thong - 06/30/08 05:02 PM
Fake Breasts, Wig Found In Man\'s Car

For the record, it wasn't me.

And where exactly was Cobie this past weekend? hmmm
yeah. You're classier than that.

You'd have walked I-384, not I-291.
Posted By: Pov Re: Police: Man Walks Highway in a Thong - 06/30/08 05:42 PM
Nothing classy about it... 384's closer, that's all. laugh
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: Police: Man Walks Highway in a Thong - 06/30/08 07:27 PM
Bah! Everyone knows my handsome features make me resemble a DC Silver Age do-gooder like Tenzil or Dirk and surely they would have made mention of that if it was me!

Obviously this is yet another ploy by Dan Didio to keep me away from San Diego, where I will beat him up, fix DC and get the girl(s)!
um, Cobes? Didio was just here 5 minutes ago. I'm not sure he realized you were joking.

apparently there's a restraining order on the way.

either that or Superman-Prime is going to crash the wedding of Mr and Mrs Cobalt.
Posted By: Pov Re: Police: Man Walks Highway in a Thong - 06/30/08 08:04 PM
We're back to calling him Superboy-Prime, Kent. Dad D -said- so!
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: Police: Man Walks Highway in a Thong - 06/30/08 08:35 PM
Ha! Legendary heroes like me use Superboy Prime's as magic carpets when I'm too lazy to fly myself (re: always).

If only there was a Cobalt Kid on Earth-Prime to have inspired Superboy Prime to be a true hero! Much like I've inspired so many other young heroes like Caliente, Hrun the Barbarian and Thora!
Posted By: lil'rhino Re: Police: Man Walks Highway in a Thong - 07/01/08 02:48 AM
Hey! I was matched w/ that fella on eHARMONY!
They really needed a picture of the guy in the thong. *sigh*
Posted By: Pov Re: Police: Man Walks Highway in a Thong - 07/01/08 08:39 PM
Maybe Rhino can link you to the guy's eHarmony pics... wink
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Police: Man Walks Highway in a Thong - 07/01/08 10:32 PM
<*whew* I'm glad no one recognized me!>
Posted By: Jerry Re: Police: Man Walks Highway in a Thong - 07/02/08 02:00 AM
A one hour police search? Arrested? A $2500 bond? For wearing a thong, a wig, and fake breasts? America is such a strange place. Have we lost our sense of humor? I imagine the guy has mental health issues. Don't get me started on the shameful criminalization of mental illness in this country.
Posted By: rickshaw1 Re: Police: Man Walks Highway in a Thong - 04/19/13 01:34 AM
"Thong thung bluuu, evwybody nose one..."
Originally Posted by Quislet, Esq
They really needed a picture of the guy in the thong. *sigh*

Did you ever find pictures of that man in a thong, Quis? tongue
Posted By: thoth lad Re: Police: Man Walks Highway in a Thong - 10/29/13 09:07 PM
Originally Posted by Jerry
A one hour police search? Arrested? A $2500 bond? For wearing a thong, a wig, and fake breasts? America is such a strange place. Have we lost our sense of humor? I imagine the guy has mental health issues. Don't get me started on the shameful criminalization of mental illness in this country.

It might have been a really, really terrible wig.
Tell it like it is, Jerry!

Jerry for President of the USA!
Posted By: thoth lad Re: Police: Man Walks Highway in a Thong - 10/30/13 08:53 PM
Hang on, was the guy dressed as Laurel Gand?

I'm sure there's a $2500 fine for impersonating a Daxamite. He should count himself lucky. It's a death penalty on Khundia.
© Legion World