Legion World
Posted By: Morningstar Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 05:46 AM
I tried to sleep and I can't. So, instead, let's you and I divy up the men of Legion World into our own herds of man-cattle.

It'll be like when those silly boys collect baseball cards except we'll collect boys. All men are eligible for our choosing, but how they choose to act within our harems is up to them.

Wanna?
Posted By: Morningstar Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 05:46 AM
You can go first. But if you choose HIM I'll bite you.
Posted By: Loser Lad Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 05:48 AM
A Man Draft?!?

Well, never let it be said that I was a draft dodger... wink
Posted By: OpalWitch Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 05:51 AM
I have to go with the main loser, Loser Lad. (even though the bastard hates me and is sleeping with my sister)
Posted By: Loser Lad Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 05:53 AM
Hates you?!? I could never hate you beautiful!
Posted By: OpalWitch Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 05:55 AM
Demon Liar, by order of the game, I own you know, sit by my legs and kiss my feet. And don't drool.
Posted By: Loser Lad Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 05:56 AM
Yes ma'am... laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 06:01 AM
Notice, Viv, that he denied hating you but never denied sleeping with your sister. Typical man. Which reminds me, my first choice is Cobalt Kid. Though only the Gods know why.
Posted By: OpalWitch Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 06:03 AM
Cause you are IN love with him.

I CHOOSE YOU (throw pokemon ball) FUTURE!!!
Posted By: Loser Lad Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 06:05 AM
I'm not going to deny it, and saying that I was under her power would sound like I was just making excuses. So, I'm just going to own up to it.

Viv knows that I care about her, whether she'll admit it or not.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 06:07 AM
Cobie is... fetching. That much I'll admit to. My next pick is for the Scarecrow to my Dorothy, my Lashkins. love

Viv's man-cattle: Loser Lad, Future

Misty's man-cattle: Cobalt Kid, MLLASH
Posted By: Loser Lad Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 06:10 AM
Go for POWER Viv! Once you have Gary and Scott in your harem you rule the world!!!
Posted By: OpalWitch Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 06:11 AM
Hmm...that's probably the hardest to top, but I'll go for the man power, Lightning Lad!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 06:15 AM
Hmmmm, a bold and wise move, Viviane. As I said we may choose them, but they are free to act as is their wont. And as long as I'm dressed as a Transformer, Prime likes me best *tee hee* (j/k)

This round I choose my dependably deviant friend, Abin.

Viv's man-cattle: Loser Lad, Future, Prime

Misty's man-cattle: Cobalt Kid, MLLASH, Abin Quank
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 06:16 AM
Hmmmmm, you've changed your mind?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 06:16 AM
Viv's man-cattle: Loser Lad, Future, Lightning Lad

Misty's man-cattle: Cobalt Kid, MLLASH, Abin Quank
Posted By: OpalWitch Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 06:17 AM
Nightcrawler!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 06:19 AM
Viv's man-cattle: Loser Lad, Future, Lightning Lad, Nightcrawler

Misty's man-cattle: Cobalt Kid, MLLASH, Abin Quank, Prime
Posted By: OpalWitch Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 06:23 AM
Invisible Brainiac!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 06:25 AM
Viv's man-cattle: Loser Lad, Future, Lightning Lad, Nightcrawler, Invisible Brainiac

Misty's man-cattle: Cobalt Kid, MLLASH, Abin Quank, Prime, STU
Posted By: OpalWitch Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 06:27 AM
Faraway Lad
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 06:29 AM
Viv's man-cattle: Loser Lad, Future, Lightning Lad, Nightcrawler, Invisible Brainiac, Faraway Lad

Misty's man-cattle: Cobalt Kid, MLLASH, Abin Quank, Prime, STU, Semi Transparent Fellow love
Posted By: OpalWitch Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 06:30 AM
Eryk Davis Ester!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 06:32 AM
Jeepers!

Viv's man-cattle: Loser Lad, Future, Lightning Lad, Nightcrawler, Invisible Brainiac, Faraway Lad, Eryk Davis Ester

Misty's man-cattle: Cobalt Kid, MLLASH, Abin Quank, Prime, STU, Semi Transparent Fellow, Hrun the Barbarian
Posted By: OpalWitch Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 06:34 AM
Outdoor Miner!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 06:37 AM
Viv's man-cattle: Loser Lad, Future, Lightning Lad, Nightcrawler, Invisible Brainiac, Faraway Lad, Eryk Davis Ester, Outdoor Miner

Misty's man-cattle: Cobalt Kid, MLLASH, Abin Quank, Prime, STU, Semi Transparent Fellow, Hrun the Barbarian, Bevis fabulosite, sil vous plait!
Posted By: OpalWitch Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 06:42 AM
Sketch Lad
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 06:46 AM
Viv's man-cattle: Loser Lad, Future, Lightning Lad, Nightcrawler, Invisible Brainiac, Faraway Lad, Eryk Davis Ester, Outdoor Miner, Sketch Lad

Misty's man-cattle: Cobalt Kid, MLLASH, Abin Quank, Prime, STU, Semi Transparent Fellow, Hrun the Barbarian, Bevis, RTVU2 - my BOO!
Posted By: OpalWitch Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 06:48 AM
Actor Lad!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 06:52 AM
Viv's man-cattle: Loser Lad, Future, Lightning Lad, Nightcrawler, Invisible Brainiac, Faraway Lad, Eryk Davis Ester, Outdoor Miner, Sketch Lad, Actor Lad

Misty's man-cattle: Cobalt Kid, MLLASH, Abin Quank, Prime, STU, Semi Transparent Fellow, Hrun the Barbarian, Bevis, RTVU2, Vee

I have 3 of the 5 top posters!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 06:53 AM
I wish I could add Caroline, Mearl, Eishuu, and Pagan. frown
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 06:54 AM
I've got to go to sleep, Viv. Let's finish tomorrow, k?

Pretty evenly matched herds so far. I wonder what we'll do with them. *tee hee*
Posted By: OpalWitch Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 06:55 AM
Greybird
Posted By: OpalWitch Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 06:56 AM
Good Night Miss RC.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 06:59 AM
Viv's man-cattle: Loser Lad, Future, Lightning Lad, Nightcrawler, Invisible Brainiac, Faraway Lad, Eryk Davis Ester, Outdoor Miner, Sketch Lad, Actor Lad, Greybird

Misty's man-cattle: Cobalt Kid, MLLASH, Abin Quank, Prime, STU, Semi Transparent Fellow, Hrun the Barbarian, Bevis, RTVU2, Vee, DrakeB3004 - yummy!

K, g'nite Viv - more man-cattle 2morrow!
Posted By: OpalWitch Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 07:03 AM
Night.
Posted By: Faraway Lad Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 10:32 AM
Anyone got any idea what all this girly noise is about? And why do I have a craving for fresh grass? Moooooo!
Posted By: Saturn Girl Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 11:01 AM
Having just discovered this thread...... My first thought was to become all protective and jealous and firecely territorial. My next thought was to become extremely proud that Viv has the feminine intuition to recognize what a prime head of man-beef that Lightning Lad is. I tell him all the time that he turns heads and that ladies watch him all the time. You just have to wonder about a man of his stature, and with that gorgeous hair that goes on for days and days, well he is a true warrior prince!!! But, seeing as how I cannot and will not share my man, I must at this time place notice that I am cutting him from your herd as it were. I simply cannot share my soulmate with another woman. No hard feelings though, okay? hug
Posted By: Saturn Girl Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 11:45 AM
Having thought some more on the matter, hey Viviane, since I've taken one of your man-cattle away, might I offer the suggestion that you give a thought to picking up on that cutie-bootie the Blue Battler?? As he is my very bestest man friend aside from my hubby (cuz he is my BEST friend), I can vouch for Blue. He would make a very toothsome steak indeed. Grab your lasso and jerk and tie Blue before someone else gets him. tongue
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 03:12 PM
*tee hee*

Caroline space-rawks!!!

Hmmmm, I wonder if Pagan Lass is going to cut Abin Q. from my herd.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 03:14 PM
Lesson for the day:

Lightning Lad only kiss Saturn Girl
I wondered when you two would finally get into it. I predicted something like this. Let's set up the mud-wrestling pit.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 05:01 PM
After the thorough thrashing Pastry Face gave me, I think I'd rather have our herds of cattle duke it out - nude and Graeco-Roman style. *tee hee*
Posted By: Spellbinder Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 05:02 PM
I trust that having these men as part of your harems will in no way restrict them from seeking out other... royalesque companionship wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 05:07 PM
Much like the Dodgeball War, we can choose them but we can't always control them.

Lady Cru, would you tell Newcru King that I've got my branding eye on him. *tee hee*
Posted By: Spellbinder Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 05:32 PM
His boyfriend, the wizard called Maxx, might have a few objections to his being "branded" wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 05:42 PM
Pish-tosh. You say objections, I say brand him too. *tee hee*
Posted By: Hrun the Barbarian Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 07:28 PM
Hrun, Throws Miss R C over his shoulder, carries her off to a quiet room and gives her bodywork a good buffing.
Hrun, drop the dame willya, and help me set up this mud-wrestling pit.
Posted By: Stretchable Lad Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 08:29 PM
Unhand me, man-cattle! Aid your fellow herdmemeber in setting up the pit. Both of you shall wrestle, nudely (new word!), for my pleasure.

You both wear my brand, by the way. *tee hee*
Posted By: Hrun the Barbarian Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 08:30 PM
Wait. Now i have polished her bodywork, she has promised to polish my helmet
um, Kitty .... the mud-wrestling pit is for you and Vivianne to settle your differences. I've already sent out the flyers. You don't want to disappoint your fans, do you?
Posted By: Stretchable Lad Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 08:58 PM
(Snatches open Semi's shirt and draws his attention to the "T." brand that he was unaware existed on his lower right back, just above his buttocks.)

You are man-cattle, Semi. Rugged, sophisticated, erudite man-cattle. I wrestled with Space Tart and it taught me to settle my differences with my mind. That is why Viv and I are dividing the men of LW to service our wonts and needs. Now, retract your flyers or I will have you appear before me naked for a week. *tee hee*
Gee whiz, thanks for the compliments, Fluffy. That's not a T, that's just the impression left from my SHAKES silver thong. And about the flyers, I can't retract them - the word is out. LW is expecting to see you get "down and dirty" -- literally. (I'm kinda looking forward to it as well.) I've even had SHAKES' supplier make up special string wrasslin' bikinis for you and Vivianne. It'll be better than Tonya Harding vs. Nancy Kerrigan, better than Alexis vs. Krystal inDynasty, why it'll be even better than Haley Mills vs. Haley Mills in the Parent Trap. We can make a bundle on the holo-vid rights.
Posted By: Stretchable Lad Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 09:16 PM
I must confer with Viviane about a powerful spell which will put these man-cattle in their place. They are as stubbornly defiant as they are visually pleasing.

(Scratches a "T." onto Semi's exposed hip. "MINE!" Aways into the tesseract.)
<Applies "Kitty Scratch Remover" to allergic welt on hip. Instantly it disappears.> Are ladies always like this? confused
Posted By: Stretchable Lad Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 09:34 PM
Stubborn man-cattle.

(Grabs Semi and kisses him passionately. I'm not going to stop until you like it and then I may not do it again. *tee hee*)
No fair!
<Semi and Catspajamas lose their footing and fall headfirst into the Mud Wrasslin' Pit.> That's one mighty powerful kiss, you've got there, Muffy.
Posted By: OpalWitch Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 09:41 PM
I am here to set my men free, as lovely as the all are and as fun as this game is, I feel like I am keeping them as if they where slaves. Now remove those cowbells boys and run free.
Noble sentiment, Viviane. <wipes mud from eyes.
Posted By: Stretchable Lad Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 09:52 PM
Well I'm keeping mine!

I might add a few more too. *tee hee*
Catspajamas, you're pretty muddy. You better lick yourself off.
Posted By: OpalWitch Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 10:01 PM
Don't give her a reason to do that, you know how hairy her back is, she'll start coughing up hairballs.
Rowrrrr! You certain you're not just a little bit feline too?
Posted By: OpalWitch Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 10:10 PM
I purr with the best of them, babe.
Posted By: Loser Lad Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 10:15 PM
So wait, I'm free? Now what do I do?!?

So, Viv, does this mean I can't follow you around and do your bidding anymore?!?
Apparently.
Posted By: Loser Lad Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 10:18 PM
NooooOOOooOOoo!!!
Why don't you try relating to her as an equal. Just a suggestion...
Posted By: Loser Lad Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 10:21 PM
I've tried. Doesn't work.
Equal doesn't mean at all times. Sometimes she's in charge, sometimes you are. As they say, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. In other words, she spanks you, you spank her.
Posted By: Loser Lad Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 10:25 PM
I do like a good spanking every now and again...
Posted By: Obsidian Lass Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 10:35 PM
Herdmember #6 - you should practice the same docile reverence that Viv's man-cattle shows.

I've been too lax in training you, apparently. Disrobe and entertain me, man-cattle.
You wouldn't be refering to me in that demeaning and sexist fashion, would you? Missy, if you are, I may have to turn you over my knee and spank you.
Posted By: Obsidian Lass Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 10:57 PM
Promises. Promises. I AM such a very naughty girl, deserving of a strong hand and firm (very firm) discipline.

*tee hee*
Miss T, what in the world are we going to do with you? You are incorrigible. But totally lovable.
Posted By: Obsidian Lass Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 11:00 PM
I think I'm Semi's girl-cattle. *tee hee*
Nah, I don't own anyone.
Posted By: Obsidian Lass Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/14/04 11:17 PM
Semi,

Membership in my man-cattle is not akin to me owning you. It is in fact, a public declaration of my appreciation of your finer attributes and my desire to see your member...

Ummm...

My desire to have you as a member of my "team." A team which is really just part of the larger, more important Legion World team.

It's like having both the Legion Espionage Squad and the Legion Stealth Squad within the greater context of the Legion of Super-Heroes.

But, since Viv has released her man-herd, it is up to me to embrace all the man-cattle of Legion World. Even the stubborn but sexy ones. *tee hee*
Posted By: OpalWitch Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/15/04 05:43 AM
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
Equal doesn't mean at all times. Sometimes she's in charge, sometimes you are. As they say, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. In other words, she spanks you, you spank her.
I'm always the dominant one, I like being protected, never controlled.
So, shall we set the mud-wrasslin' match for Saturday? The flier's I sent out are all holo-updateable, so any changes to the time and venue will automatically appear on each and every flier.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/15/04 04:42 PM
I'm not wrestling.
Miss T, lay off the muffins.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Viviane!!! I Challenge YOU! - 10/15/04 05:37 PM
EyeFulEthel
© Legion World