Legion World
Posted By: Fat Cramer In case anyone didn't know... - 02/08/04 12:28 PM
The whole "STU as tyrant" thing was a joke. He's not a tyrant. He has been a tireless and devoted leader of Legion World throughout his term. There never was a resistance nor a need for one.

It's February. Things like this happen when the weather gets cold. They used to call it cabin fever.
Posted By: Nightcrawler Re: In case anyone didn't know... - 02/08/04 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
The whole "STU as tyrant" thing was a joke. He's not a tyrant. He has been a tireless and devoted leader of Legion World throughout his term. There never was a resistance nor a need for one.

It's February. Things like this happen when the weather gets cold. They used to call it cabin fever.
Is it over yet? I thought things were still progressing.
Posted By: Greybird Re: In case anyone didn't know... - 02/08/04 12:56 PM
Of course it's all a joke. Even jokes, though -- and even ones where you've had your own hand in them, as I've had -- can get a bit overcooked. Especially when you're wading through them to find something for the mind to chew upon.
Posted By: Invisible Brainiac Re: In case anyone didn't know... - 02/08/04 02:12 PM
Good thinking, FC. Wouldn't want to scare all the newbies and guests away, now, would we?
Posted By: Michael Netzer Re: In case anyone didn't know... - 02/08/04 03:21 PM

I don' know, FC. Sounds like a cover-up. We've seen things like this before.
Posted By: Michael Netzer Re: In case anyone didn't know... - 02/08/04 06:04 PM
Guess you're right. Cabin fever got me too.
Posted By: Outdoor Miner Re: In case anyone didn't know... - 02/09/04 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
Good thinking, FC. Wouldn't want to scare all the newbies and guests away, now, would we?
At worst they would figure they had just stumbled onto the most surrealistic flame war on the Net.

Anybody who thinks Stu has actually kidnapped KP and turned Cobie into a giant amoeba is in need of more help than we can provide.
Posted By: Reboot Re: In case anyone didn't know... - 02/09/04 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
At worst they would figure they had just stumbled onto the most surrealistic flame war on the Net.
lol
Posted By: minesurfer Re: In case anyone didn't know... - 02/09/04 02:34 PM
All in all, everybody came out better for it. Free hearty, soups and cake were had by all.

I still say the Brain Globes of Rambat BrainGlobe BrainGlobe BrainGlobe had their dirty little lobes in this somewhere... probably still around too. I don't think they're going to be much of a universal threat until they are upgraded to Space Brain Globes though. laugh
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: In case anyone didn't know... - 02/09/04 02:59 PM
Here's to a great leader!

I think this little episode stands as an example of Stu's best accomplishment yet! Things were slowing down for a time, so he made it a little interesting again! We had a bunch of posters playing along, doing their part in the drama, whether it was destroying robots or organizing a restistance!

For me, it's been a really fun last two weeks online, and I had something extra to look forward to when I signed on! So, thanks Stu for starting this little drama, and thanks to everyone for playing along smile !

Now if only we can learn who the true enemy is...(and change me back from an amoeba please...)
Posted By: Fat Cramer Re: In case anyone didn't know... - 02/09/04 06:21 PM
Cobie, maybe in 4 million years or so you'll evolve into a human. Juan could probably give you a better time estimate.
Posted By: Abin Quank Re: In case anyone didn't know... - 02/10/04 01:15 AM
I think I can Fix Cobie... I had lots of practice with his statue...
Posted By: Vee Re: In case anyone didn't know... - 02/10/04 01:28 AM
I'll say it again...Uh Oh! This could get messy!
Posted By: Vee Re: In case anyone didn't know... - 02/10/04 01:29 AM
Besides, I'm not certain Cobie would want to be "fixed"! laugh
Posted By: Abin Quank Re: In case anyone didn't know... - 02/10/04 01:50 AM
Stoopid Cat didn't mind... Much!
Posted By: Stu Re: In case anyone didn't know... - 02/10/04 02:41 AM
I'm glad that one of the changes that "stuck" was the transformation of Stoopid Cat into Nootered Cat... laugh
Posted By: Sam Pureheart Re: In case anyone didn't know... - 02/10/04 02:45 AM
**Hiss**

Here's something that didn't change Mangy Mutt, any more lip out of you and It's Gonna be "Cloberin' Time" again!!

**Hiss**
Posted By: Fat Cramer Re: In case anyone didn't know... - 02/10/04 08:15 AM
You know, if it's done later in a cat's life, the personality doesn't change much. So I'm told.
Posted By: Invisible Brainiac Re: In case anyone didn't know... - 02/10/04 02:23 PM
So how old is Stoopid Cat, anyway?

And was there a specific incident that necessitated the fixing? Details, please! smile
Posted By: Vee Re: In case anyone didn't know... - 02/10/04 11:18 PM
Sorry IB, that's grown up stuff! I'm afraid you'll have to wait a few years before we're able to explain it to you laugh
Posted By: Abin Quank Re: In case anyone didn't know... - 02/11/04 12:00 AM
IB, The incident that... Oh, sorry Vee and Cobie won't let me tell you... Just ignore this post. laugh
Posted By: Stu Re: In case anyone didn't know... - 02/11/04 03:21 AM
Psst! Meet me at the Secret Trophy Room thread, and I'll let you in on the details... laugh
Posted By: Vee Re: In case anyone didn't know... - 02/11/04 10:24 AM
STU mad mad mad
Posted By: Pov Re: In case anyone didn't know... - 02/11/04 12:47 PM
Originally posted by STU:
...Nootered Cat...
:rolleyes: lol
Posted By: Abin Quank Re: In case anyone didn't know... - 02/12/04 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Pov:
Originally posted by STU:
[b] ...Nootered Cat...
:rolleyes: lol [/b]
Pov, SC just asked if he could spend the night at your place...
Posted By: Pov Re: In case anyone didn't know... - 02/12/04 04:41 PM
I'd love to have him, but my boy Beavis has territory issues and weighs 20 lb.s ... It wouldn't be fair to SC... frown
Posted By: Abin Quank Re: In case anyone didn't know... - 02/12/04 04:49 PM
Not a problem SC is nice to Kittens.
Posted By: Invisible Brainiac Re: In case anyone didn't know... - 02/13/04 07:18 AM
love STU, I'll get over there right away!
© Legion World