Legion World
Just kidding, lol. Feel free to ignore this. Just thought i would post it. Let it die quickly, lol.
Where would be the fun in that? Congrats!
Stiletta Styx WonderGirlII
Demand and ye shall receive!

Congrats to you, rickshaw. To many more posts!
Way to go Rick!
Congratualtions on your prosperity.
WonderGirlII I hope Miss Troia gets 1000 before next month! WonderGirlII
Congrats Rick!

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
*kicks dirt with toe*

gosh guys. Thanks.
Hey well done Rick, here's to your next thou...

cheers
hey !! well done !!

Matthew.
And just about all of them were on the Bush's resume thread.

Well done kid. I ain't too far behind myself.
Congrats, rick. You're in the big leagues, now.
Originally posted by minesurfer:
And just about all of them were on the Bush's resume thread.

Well done kid. I ain't too far behind myself.
Hey, not to deemphasize Rick's politicizing, but there's a lot more to him than just a pundit! (Hopefully he realizes that there's more to me than a loony liberal too...)
Absolutely, Kid. And it was fun to cross swords with ya. Hopefully we can do it again on a less serious topic, lol.
Congrat-*hic*, congrratu-*hic*... cheers!
Posted By: Vee Re: My 1,000th, give me attention for it...post! - 09/12/04 11:16 AM
Congrats rick! Welcome to the League of Extraordinary Post Whores laugh
Stands to attention for Rickshaw.

Well done sir!
Well done. Pretty soon you'll be at Time Trapper Status. wink

Have you thought about changing your avatar to adjust to your new post status?
Nah. I'm one of those boring people that see the elegance in keeping something for a long time over constant change just for changes sake.

I mean, i drive a 95' f-150 with over 339,000 miles on it because it still runs better than most things on the road. Yet everyone i know tells me its time to get a new truck for work. I say "why?" it still runs great, its paid for, and still looks good when cleaned up. If something serves me well i kinda develop loyalty to it, lol.
Congrats Rick!

And that's one helluva truck! I had my Dad's old car for years, an '81 Oldsmobile with 300,000 miles on it, and it served me well in high school! It had taken on a personality all on it's own laugh
One of the Independant Contractors working for me finally retired his Chevy S-10 pickup a year or so ago with over 700,000 miles on it! He finally had to put it out to pasture when the frame cracked.
Well, i buy timber in it, it is my personal truck. So rather than act like some kid that has a dad or mom to pay for everything (like most of my relations or the kids i went to high school with), i tend to take care of my stuff. My first car was bought for $250. It lasted me around three years before it finally died.

I want one day to be able to pass the white queen (my truck) down to a son or daughter that will appreciate it.

Wow, took a left turn from posting, didn't we, lol.
© Legion World