Legion World
Posted By: ActorLad Raven's mini anyone? - 08/06/08 11:46 PM
Is anyone reading this? If so, how is it? I really want to know as Raven is one of my favorite Titans.
Posted By: ActorLad Re: Raven's mini anyone? - 08/13/08 12:58 AM
No one here has read this, at all?
Posted By: Vee Re: Raven's mini anyone? - 08/13/08 10:17 AM
I did.

Story was somewhat interesting but I didn't care for the art style. If you area Raven fan, you'll probably enjoy it as it establishes her in her new "life"
Posted By: stephbarton Re: Raven's mini anyone? - 08/13/08 08:19 PM
I didn't read it but from what I heard NO ONE liked the art (and some people stopped reading because of it) and for those who could deal with the art, the story was ok. Mainly because it was really really hard to get past the art.

If you are a really big fan (and again, most people who finished reading the mini thought it ended up being a good story) flip through it before you buy anything and determine for yourself if the art is too much of a turn off.
Posted By: Quislet, Esq Re: Raven's mini anyone? - 08/13/08 08:27 PM
I did buy the first issue. I wasn't impressed with the story and the art was a big turn off.
Posted By: Pov Re: Raven's mini anyone? - 08/13/08 10:09 PM
Her mini's are cute enough, I guess, but I prefer her classic floor-length dress with the thigh-high split:

[Linked Image]

Oh... not what you meant? Sorry. shocked

Nothing to see here, move along...

--stoopid typos drive me nuts... shocked
Posted By: Omni Craig Re: Raven's mini anyone? - 08/14/08 02:13 AM
Looked at it, didn't care for it at all. I passed.
Posted By: superboymddjr Re: Raven's mini anyone? - 08/14/08 02:25 AM
the art looks like that someone was on LSD or any hippie drug and was hurting my eyes. So can not tolerate buying new issues. *ouch*
Posted By: Owl Lad Re: Raven's mini anyone? - 08/16/08 10:18 PM
I just have a hard time buying Raven as "Rachel Roth" the teenager, instead of the mature mystic she ought to be by now.
Posted By: Quislet, Esq Re: Raven's mini anyone? - 08/19/08 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Owl Lad:
I just have a hard time buying Raven as "Rachel Roth" the teenager, instead of the mature mystic she ought to be by now.
Bingo.
© Legion World