Legion World
Posted By: legionadventureman Mirage's first appearance - 09/24/05 08:56 AM
Hello, Titans fans!

Could someone out there be a sport and tell me when and how Mirage first appeared? I vaguely recall there being an issue of TNT where Mirage was introduced as part of a group which also had a "supposedly-deceased" Terra as a member? Did Tara pull a "Phoenix" and rise up from the rubble of her own grave? confused
Posted By: Reboot Re: Mirage's first appearance - 09/24/05 12:40 PM
Marvel Graphic Novel 4: New Mutants

Wait... wrong Mirage tongue
Posted By: Caliente Re: Mirage's first appearance - 09/24/05 03:09 PM
She was part of the Team Titans, I think. But I don't know if that's actually when she first appeared or not. You should look at Titans Tower , which is very comprehensive and well done, IMHO.
Posted By: superboymddjr Re: Mirage's first appearance - 09/24/05 05:38 PM
Reboot - Danielle Moonstar was named Psyche in that Graphic Novel and funny thing that we have a certain wandering character from the Legion with the same name.
Posted By: Reboot Re: Mirage's first appearance - 09/24/05 06:27 PM
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
Reboot - Danielle Moonstar was named Psyche in that Graphic Novel and funny thing that we have a certain wandering character from the Legion with the same name.
Oh, I already knew that Mirage wasn't her original (or current) name. I jus'felt like doing it, especially with the level of Danifandom around here smile
Posted By: legionadventureman Re: Mirage's first appearance - 09/24/05 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Caliente:
She was part of the Team Titans, I think. But I don't know if that's actually when she first appeared or not. You should look at Titans Tower , which is very comprehensive and well done, IMHO.
Thanks loads, Cali, Titans Tower was my salvation...in addition to the Mirage/Terra collaberation, i learned that Donna's unborn kid was destined to grow up into a megalomanic conqueror in the future...Shades of Chris Claremont!
Posted By: legionadventureman Re: Mirage's first appearance - 09/24/05 11:46 PM
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
So true, Superboy...I feel Psyche is a "part of me", in a way... laugh wink
Posted By: Caliente Re: Mirage's first appearance - 09/25/05 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Reboot:
Oh, I already knew that Mirage wasn't her original (or current) name. I jus'felt like doing it, especially with the level of Danifandom around here smile
Fandom for Dani?? gasp Color me surprised.

<hides Dani fangirl flag>
© Legion World