Legion World
Posted By: MLLASH It's a magic night! - 07/19/15 02:55 AM
There's magic in the music! just ask the members of the LMB's newest boy band!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Kappa Kid Re: It's a magic night! - 07/19/15 03:03 AM
Who's who?
Posted By: MLLASH Re: It's a magic night! - 07/19/15 03:25 AM
Seth Geronimo (the Indian) founded the group. It's mostly made of LMB alt IDs I think!
Posted By: MLLASH Re: It's a magic night! - 07/19/15 07:33 PM
MEET THE BAND!

It's time to delve into just WHO or WHAT the individual members of MAGIC NIGHT really are!

[Linked Image]

SETH GERONIMO is the most recent addition to the LMBverse! Jewish/Native American underwear supermodel on the rise Seth is well-known to fans of the Lash/Peebz super gay married thread. We knew he had a talent for looking hot in undies and pretending to be a sex-robot, but it was his singing and dancing that make him a triple-threat!
Posted By: MLLASH Re: It's a magic night! - 07/19/15 07:48 PM
It may surprise some of you to learn that infrequent poster Su (88 posts so far) is playing the part of our cowperson! (pause for gasps)

[Linked Image]

And boy can s/he sing and dance!!! So much terrific!!!
Posted By: MLLASH Re: It's a magic night! - 07/19/15 07:56 PM
For the construction worker, we needed someone who oozed sensuality, was cool with facial hair, and looked good in a hat. A round of applause please for our very own Eryk Davis Ester!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: MLLASH Re: It's a magic night! - 07/19/15 09:19 PM
And the rest!

Starring Rockhopper and Nostalgia as our Biker and Soldier boys!

[Linked Image]

But there's someone missing you say, jerking your head from left to right to make sure, making you look like you are being assaulted by invisible gnats. Well settle down there, crazy! You're right! Someone IS missing. FInd out who it is-- SOON ENOUGH.
Posted By: MLLASH Re: It's a magic night! - 07/19/15 10:16 PM
And now, meet the final member of MAGIC NIGHT... that's right honkies... I borrowed my friend Lois' race-switching machine! The Cop is ME, race-switched MLLASH (AKA Curious Black MLLASH).

[Linked Image]

Will you MARRY ME, just AS I AM RIGHT NOW?!?!? Or are you some sort of racist homophobe, whitey?!?

MAGIC NIGHT will be addressing such touchy issues on our upcoming album! BUY IT-- if you aren't a racist homophobe!!
Posted By: Kappa Kid Re: It's a magic night! - 07/19/15 10:31 PM
laugh

So when are we dropping our hot new single?
Posted By: Nightcrawler Re: It's a magic night! - 07/19/15 10:57 PM
I so want to photoshop this with everyone's real heads. Where's MEL when you need him?
Posted By: MLLASH Re: It's a magic night! - 07/19/15 11:04 PM
Here, my pal Jessica plays our demo, aptly titled MAGIC NIGHT! It's an ode to friendship!

Posted By: Kappa Kid Re: It's a magic night! - 07/19/15 11:39 PM
Originally Posted by Nightcrawler
I so want to photoshop this with everyone's real heads. Where's MEL when you need him?

Just be sure to get my good side if you do. wink
Posted By: Dave Hackett Re: It's a magic night! - 07/20/15 09:45 PM
I fear EDE's ambitions for a solo career and Nostalgia Lad's super-controlling girlfriend wanting a say in the band's direction will be difficult obstacles for the group to overcome.
Posted By: Quislet, Esq Re: It's a magic night! - 07/20/15 09:53 PM
I had been in the band. I was the appliance repairman archetype. They kicked me out because of my crack problem.
Posted By: Dave Hackett Re: It's a magic night! - 07/20/15 09:56 PM
Fear not Quis, I've got you covered. Stay tuned....
Posted By: Dave Hackett Re: It's a magic night! - 07/20/15 10:17 PM
Introducing the rival boy band looking to knock Magic Night off of the charts: The Rotten No-Goods!

[Linked Image]

Mr. Dave Hackett, Cobalt Kid, POV and the former Magic Night keyboardist (now drummer) Quislet Esq.! These punks will stop at nothing to get to the top. No scheme is too underhanded for them, no low too low to sink. Magic Night better watch their back!
Posted By: Kappa Kid Re: It's a magic night! - 07/20/15 10:51 PM
There's only one way to settle this...a battle of the bands! mad
Posted By: Thriftshop Debutante Re: It's a magic night! - 07/20/15 10:55 PM
Sentients, do NOT pull Pov's finger.
Posted By: Dave Hackett Re: It's a magic night! - 07/22/15 01:34 AM
Things are about to get even crazier as the LMB ladies aren't pleased with this sausage-fest on the charts. In response Fanfic Lady, Emily Sivana, Fat Cramer, Cleome and Thriftshop Debutante form their own band: Imra's Ponytail!

[Linked Image]

Posted By: MLLASH Re: It's a magic night! - 07/22/15 01:48 AM
Emily Sivana and Cleome are now bleach-blonde tarts!!! Oh noes!
Posted By: MLLASH Re: It's a magic night! - 07/22/15 01:51 AM
BAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My race-switched vocals are still tops!! I'm very soulful, because I'm from Memphis!!

(busts out singing MAGIC NIGHT)

Magic night - good friends all around you
It's a magic night - magic sure will find you
So let's all try tonight to feel love
Coming from inside each other

Posted By: MLLASH Re: It's a magic night! - 07/22/15 01:54 AM
I'm not feeling much love coming from inside all of you!!! You all must be h8rz!
Posted By: Thriftshop Debutante Re: It's a magic night! - 07/22/15 01:59 AM
Cobienies?
Posted By: Thriftshop Debutante Re: It's a magic night! - 07/22/15 01:59 AM
Maybe they need to go to a Magic Night Party.
Posted By: Dave Hackett Re: It's a magic night! - 07/22/15 02:14 AM
Sorry our band was too busy thrashing one out at the dive bar downtown. Cobie actually defecated on stage for the finale. It sounds gross but the crowd ate it up. Not literally of course.... OK, maybe literally, it was a pretty scummy crowd.
Posted By: Fanfic Lady Re: It's a magic night! - 07/22/15 02:32 AM
Originally Posted by Dave Hackett
Things are about to get even crazier as the LMB ladies aren't pleased with this sausage-fest on the charts. In response Fanfic Lady, Emily Sivana, Fat Cramer, Cleome and Thriftshop Debutante form their own band: Imra's Ponytail!

[Linked Image]

HA HA HA HA

Love it!

Thanks, Dave.

I totally get to be Gina Schock (second from right).
Posted By: Eryk Davis Ester Re: It's a magic night! - 07/22/15 02:39 AM
Originally Posted by Dave Hackett
Sorry our band was too busy thrashing one out at the dive bar downtown. Cobie actually defecated on stage for the finale. It sounds gross but the crowd ate it up. Not literally of course.... OK, maybe literally, it was a pretty scummy crowd.

We totally have fans that are into that kind of thing!

GROUPIES, man. AM I RITE?
Posted By: Kappa Kid Re: It's a magic night! - 07/22/15 02:41 AM
Hmph! EDE is totally hogging all the groupies to himself!
Posted By: Nightcrawler Re: It's a magic night! - 07/22/15 10:13 PM
This isn't my best work, but it might have been more disturbing if I actually put more effort into it. I had to get this done, so that I could get real work done today.

Attached picture magicnight.jpg
Posted By: Kappa Kid Re: It's a magic night! - 07/22/15 10:16 PM
With Rocky's actual head in the picture, he looks eerily similar to Judas Priest singer, Rob Halford! shocked eek

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Nightcrawler Re: It's a magic night! - 07/22/15 10:35 PM
I've met Rob several times. He used to frequent that bar I worked in.
Posted By: Fanfic Lady Re: It's a magic night! - 07/22/15 10:39 PM
I've never met him, but I've read and watched many interviews with him over the years, and he seems to have become a really nice guy as he's gotten older.
Posted By: MLLASH Re: It's a magic night! - 07/22/15 10:44 PM
Omg I look so butch!!
Posted By: MLLASH Re: It's a magic night! - 09/03/15 07:06 AM
SU, EDE, Seth Geronimo, C.B Lash, Rocky, and Nostalgia contemplate their next move, sure to be a smash hit!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Fanfic Lady Re: It's a magic night! - 11/21/15 06:56 PM
Originally Posted by MLLASH
It may surprise some of you to learn that infrequent poster Su (88 posts so far) is playing the part of our cowperson! (pause for gasps)

[Linked Image]

Su likes Brainy, Young Justice, Nightwing, Robin, and Spoiler, and she's a drag king, too? I like her more all the time! lol wink
Posted By: MLLASH Re: It's a magic night! - 11/21/15 07:13 PM
Great vocals too!!
Posted By: Invisible Brainiac Re: It's a magic night! - 11/22/15 04:01 AM
Originally Posted by MLLASH

[Linked Image]

Hopefully my reposting this will make Su become a more frequent poster!
Posted By: Invisible Brainiac Re: It's a magic night! - 11/22/15 04:02 AM
Originally Posted by Nightcrawler
This isn't my best work, but it might have been more disturbing if I actually put more effort into it. I had to get this done, so that I could get real work done today.

I love it!!!!
Posted By: Invisible Brainiac Re: It's a magic night! - 11/28/15 01:45 PM
Thread crossover! The LMB's super boy band steps in to help stop Ibby's fake wedding over on The Comedic Adventures of Ibby and Stalgie!
Posted By: Invisible Brainiac Re: It's a magic night! - 11/28/15 02:03 PM
And the rival boy band, the Rotten No-Goods step in too, to help Ibby and Blaze AND show up Magic Night!
Posted By: MLLASH Re: It's a magic night! - 11/28/15 07:12 PM
MAGIC NIGHT is all about fiends feeling love coming from inside each other, as explicitly noted in our eponymous debut smash hit's lyrics.

Perhaps that is what is happening here.
Posted By: Invisible Brainiac Re: It's a magic night! - 11/29/15 04:13 AM
Indeed! There is just so much love all around here.
Posted By: MLLASH Re: It's a magic night! - 11/29/15 04:18 AM
coming from inside each oher??
Posted By: Invisible Brainiac Re: It's a magic night! - 11/29/15 06:34 AM
It's those fiends! Fiends I tell you!

© Legion World