Legion World
you heard it here first!

okay, second. what-evs.
She'd be my choice, too.
nod
Posted By: Exnihil Re: Anita Cocktail for Legion World Leader! - 03/26/12 12:58 AM
Hmmm... I harbor suspicions that all this pro-Cocktail support is nothing more than the result of a cleverly disguised subliminal advertising campaign... as though - somehow - the political machine has figured out a way to intrinsically tie a candidate to something that everyone subconsciously desires.

But... what could it be???

Hmmm... I need to go fix myself a martini and give this some more thought.
Posted By: Future Re: Anita Cocktail for Legion World Leader! - 03/26/12 01:56 AM
I smell a bumper sticker in the near future...
Posted By: Future Re: Anita Cocktail for Legion World Leader! - 03/26/12 02:10 AM
Oh, there it is!

[Linked Image]
love
Posted By: Exnihil Re: Anita Cocktail for Legion World Leader! - 03/26/12 02:55 AM
^^That is a beautiful thing, Future.

Not only do I want to vote for Anita now... I want to be her running mate! nod
Posted By: MLLASH Re: Anita Cocktail for Legion World Leader! - 03/26/12 03:33 AM
Originally posted by Future:
Oh, there it is!

[Linked Image]
GAWD I HAVE MISSED THESE!

ANITA IS TITS. If SHE isn't running, I nominate FUTURE smile
Posted By: Thora Re: Anita Cocktail for Legion World Leader! - 03/26/12 03:43 AM
This Anita female intrigues me. Should she need a campaign manager, Thora of Taltar stands proud and ready to intimidate all cretinous undecided Legion World males whom they should vote for!
Since I'm already the "spirits"-ual leader of this place, I agree to run for, um, whatever this is.
I'll need a fishtank-sized Bloody Mary, a dozen stalks of celery, and a tall Hefty kitchen garbage bag full of beef jerky.(Teriyaki flavored)
Originally posted by Anita Cocktail:
.... and a tall Hefty kitchen garbage bag full of beef jerky.(Teriyaki flavored)
Does Anita Cocktail just ask for Nam'Lor !?!?!?!?!

BouncingBoy
Legion World could only benefit from Anita's feminine mystique...
I *DEMAND* Ken Arromdee for my running mate!!
I think I've somehow migrated into an alternate LW universe....
Get used to it, darling!
Originally posted by Future:
Oh, there it is!

[Linked Image]
Oh, Future! You're as talented as you are witty & attractive!

*muah*
Posted By: Thora Re: Anita Cocktail for Legion World Leader! - 03/30/12 08:09 PM
I *DEMAND* Ken Arromdee for my running mate!!
Thora of Taltar would hope you might choose a female running mate. My research shows having Fart Girl on your ticket would sway many voters your way.
Nam'Lor just arm candy. Nam'Lor go shopping for unflattering suit to wear in the press junkets.
Originally posted by Thora:
[b]I *DEMAND* Ken Arromdee for my running mate!!
Thora of Taltar would hope you might choose a female running mate. My research shows having Fart Girl on your ticket would sway many voters your way.[/b]
*gasp* How could I forget that Odiferous Odetta!!
© Legion World