Legion World
[Linked Image]

You can see that they are action-ready.
Is that a dazzle gem in the corner?
Maybe, maybe.
While Don and Nifty certainly seem ready for action, Spike kind of looks like he's just seen a really big spider.
Though I like redheads, I can't handle Spike's super-nelliness. Just STEP on the thing, Spike!!! And quit flailing your hands around. This ain't the Red Light Lounge! Be a man, girl!

Don, however, seems to be reallllll suave, manly and stuff. The only thing holding me back is, I can't tell if its the shading or if he has a little Hitler moustache. If it's shading-- well, he can eat crackers in my bed anytime. Just call me crackers.

Nifty looks a bit older, probably a little more hardened and wordly, which is sexy. He probably knows how to really please a guy!

So, to answer Teeds' original question, they can {phrasing not suitable for all ages}
I think Don is acually Superman.
What the hell kind of name is "Nifty"?

"Quick, to the Colorful Trouser Society! You too, Nifty!"
Wonder how Don and Nifty keep those jodphurs inflated?
Has any guy even worn jodphurs since Fanchot Tone died?
Julian Cope, when he was in The Teardrop Explodes, wore jodphurs. That's where I got the joke -- one night backstage, he let a loud one rip, and someone quipped, "So that's how you keep those inflated."
Spike is the odd man out. Blonde hair and no collar on his shirt.
I actually think Don has an Errol Flynn mustache, not a Hitler one. That obviously makes him the leader.
Uh oh. Rumble.

[Linked Image]
National Brotherhood Week.
Nifty's been stabbed!
This thread is far less dirty than anticipated.
How is it supposed to defeat Mordru?
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
© Legion World