Legion World
Posted By: rickshaw1 Wife's got Thirty Days of Night on the TV - 03/20/11 04:22 AM
Hard to believe the whole things a set.
The blond chic has a serious overbite. But she looks like one of the D'abo sisters.
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Wife's got Thirty Days of Night on the TV - 03/20/11 04:46 AM
That's not a bad thing. The D'abo part...
Oh man, had a serious crush on the one from The Living Daylights. Very much a real cutie.
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Wife's got Thirty Days of Night on the TV - 03/20/11 04:51 AM
Here ya go...
click to enlarge
Oh yeah, thats the one. She was a serious cutie. Say what you like ,but the bond people have a history of some of the best lookin' women.
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Wife's got Thirty Days of Night on the TV - 03/20/11 04:55 AM
No arguments about that. The plots and stories/dialog were atrocious at times...but there was noce "scenery".
Even some of the worst were nice to look at. Still, as good as the gals looked, some even better music came out of the movies.

Is Danny Houston from 30 days kin to John Houston, the director?
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Wife's got Thirty Days of Night on the TV - 03/20/11 05:00 AM
No idea. Wouldn't surprise me though.
And the heavy set guy is on Sons of Anarchy.
just saw the really skinny vampire on the show and couldn't stop myself from saying to the wife "Dude, eat something."
to which she replied "he's tryin' to."
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Wife's got Thirty Days of Night on the TV - 03/20/11 12:57 PM
Never watched that...
It's okay. My wife likes the horror stuff.
After watching this movie I remember thinking to myself "my God, I'm never going to get that 1 hour and 40 minutes of my life back again", and then proceeded to slap myself silly.
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Wife's got Thirty Days of Night on the TV - 03/21/11 04:12 AM
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
It's okay. My wife likes the horror stuff.
Wish mine did, at least a little...Shecouldn't even watch 10 minutes of The Walking Dead, and that was some talking parts, with Zeds just meandering around outside.
I tend to like the funnier, self aware humor type of thing.

Carol likes the blood and gore, but can't handle exorcist.
I hate Exorcist 1, love Exorcist 2.
Never seen any of them. I like things like Tremors.
I thought the first Tremors was great fun.
Slither is a lot of fun too. I like the smaller, more fun stuff with a sense of humor. straight up slasher/gore is waaaay to boring. By the end, I'm rootin' fer tha killer.
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Wife's got Thirty Days of Night on the TV - 03/22/11 02:00 AM
Tremors was a great Saturday Afternoon movie. Fun stuff.
You guys have all begun to really SCARE me!

... yes I said "begun". I'm so slow! urk
"Bwwaaaahahahahhahahahahah. He don't know us vewy well, do he?"
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Wife's got Thirty Days of Night on the TV - 03/26/11 03:50 AM
He should have been running scared for about three weeks now...it's way too late for him to try to escape.
Dudes ... I'm sending the truck full of men in funny white coats and big nets after yuz.

... and NO I don't mean the ones in those old Woody Allen movies either!
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Wife's got Thirty Days of Night on the TV - 03/26/11 07:06 PM
I'll be waiting with my Boomstick.
© Legion World