Legion World
A different screen name warrants a new thread, I believe. smile

A Very Happy Birthday to Her Royal Highness: A Founder of Legion World, Longtime LMB Member, Princess, Diplomat, Super-Heroine, Businesswoman and Paragon of Utter Fabulousness!

HB!

birthday
Happy B-day Princes Crujectra! Founder? Wow, I didn't even think about that before. Who are the founder???
happybirthday
Aww, happy birthday, Cru! laugh

cheers

You don't look a day over 21, dear. Cobie keeps you in good shape. wink We should all be so lucky... (Of course, being 20, I still look not a day over 21 but that will change soon enough.)
<marquee behavior=alternate> happybirthday </marquee>
Posted By: Pov Re: Happy Royal Birthday to Crujectra of Psyonia - 07/01/07 07:48 PM
Let's get Ultra-Matthew to pop out of her cake! hug
happy birthday most fabulous one!!!!

smile BouncingBoy
Happy birthday, sweetheart.
Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday, you ol' Spellbinder, you!
<looks at her chest>

Yeah! Happy birthday, ladies!

love
Happy Birthday!
Hope you have a good one your highness.

Looks at Cobalt with a stern eye, "and you! young man. Make sure the Princess gets what the Princess wants"
Happy B-day!
Thanks, guys. I was home fighting off a cold over the weekend, so I didn't see this until today. You know me: a chest cold is no small thing wink

Thanks for the well wishes!
Now that the "Well Wishers" are out of the way...

Another year older Princess?

Another little sag here and there?

Don't worry, it doesn't show.

Much.
Don't worry, Gary dear. Cobie Cakes is more than willing to hold up anything that might be sagging smile
Must be why he's suffering from chronic back pain at such a young age.
Happy Birthday Princess! So sorry to hear about your chest cold, but if somebody could volunteer to rub on a little Vicks Vap-o-rub, it might help. wink

Hope you had a good time anyways!

P.S. Don't listen to those naysayers. Royalty never sags with age.
It's the chance I take, wearing such cleavage friendly garments smile

Actually, I'm feeling much better today. I was concerned that I would still be sick on the 4th, because I'm supposed to be going to a family barbecue. I think I'm going to be okay for that though. It's going to be outside, too, so as long as I don't get too close to anyone it would be okay anyways.
Best wishes for a super birthday, Princess! (sorry that it is a little late)

Health & Happines Always!
Have a good one!
Happy belated birthday, Cru!!!
Happy Birthday Cru! How about cake: We ordered one of these from a 'naughty' bakery in Boston for a double birthday we celebrated, though one side was covered and one was au naturale 'cause one guy was slightly modest:
http://denascakes.com/images/BraCake.jpg

Yours of course will be much more um, ample.
Happy Bday Cru! Hope it’s a good one and you’re feeling well!

cheers

(You’re present, lets just say, isn’t for the public to see… wink )
The gift that keeps on giving, Cobie... unless of course I visit the pharmacy wink
Posted By: Vee Re: Happy Royal Birthday to Crujectra of Psyonia - 07/02/07 09:10 PM
Happy belated BDay Princess!

Hope it was a celebration fit for a royal!

cheers
Posted By: Pov Re: Happy Royal Birthday to Crujectra of Psyonia - 07/01/09 04:15 PM
Woohoo!

Happy CruDay! birthday
Happy Birthday, Cru! All the best to you this year.
So, here we are a couple of years later and still having birthdays!
Some people can really hang in there!

Yah!!!!
Love you,
nod
Happy Birthday Cru smile love
Have a glamorous birthday!
Posted By: 3-G Re: Happy Royal Birthday to Crujectra of Psyonia - 07/01/09 10:48 PM
Oh yeah.
HBD honey.
It's party time, let's go find some men!
happybirthday

band
Two Birthday threads!

I guess that means you need to party twice as hard!

happybirthday
Have a wonderful birthday, all you desire and a very handsome guy to jump out of the cake!
© Legion World