Legion World
Posted By: Glen Cadigan Dave Cockrum Tribute Panel - 02/23/07 07:03 AM
For anyone with intentions of attending this weekend's New York Comic Con, on Sunday from 2-3 PM there will be a Dave Cockrum tribute panel moderated by Cliff Meth. Panelists will include Chris Claremont, Joe Rubinstein, Louise Simonson, and Paul Levitz. I encourage anyone who will be at the Con this weekend to stop by and check it out!
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: Dave Cockrum Tribute Panel - 02/23/07 08:49 PM
I finally made the decision this week that I wouldn't be going and now this is one reason to regret it. Hope its a great time Glen! (I'm assuming you're going).
Posted By: Sketch Lad Re: Dave Cockrum Tribute Panel - 02/23/07 09:18 PM
Let 'em know that Legion World LOVES Dave Cockrum's work!
Posted By: Nightcrawler Re: Dave Cockrum Tribute Panel - 02/23/07 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
Let 'em know that Legion World LOVES Dave Cockrum's work!
Definitely!

I wish I could be there. frown
Posted By: Glen Cadigan Re: Dave Cockrum Tribute Panel - 02/24/07 12:01 AM
So do I! I won't be anywhere near New York this weekend. My only hope is if someone who attends takes it upon his or herself to record the panel. I really think this is one of those things which people will regret not doing years from now.

So if there are any LWers in New York with no plans for Sunday, stop on by the show and bring a camcorder! Youtube awaits you!
Posted By: Outdoor Miner Re: Dave Cockrum Tribute Panel - 02/24/07 03:30 PM
Dang. I won't be there either, Glen. I hope somebody does record it.

And/or does one at another show. Might be worth e-mailing the folks at SD, for instance, and see if they would add a tribute panel to their programming.
Posted By: capt._dallas Re: Dave Cockrum Tribute Panel - 06/04/07 11:45 AM
I haven't posted here in a while. Sorry. My Comicbloc mod duties take up practically all my allotted messageboard posting time.

I wanted to check in though, and tell everyone that I was able to record February's New York ComiCon Dave Cockrum Tribute Panel for Glen.

On May 31 at DC's invitation I also attended DC's Dave Cockrum tribute which they held at New York City's Time/Life building. Here's my coverage of the event: http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/news/118071676148825.htm

Take care, everyone! I'll try to find the time to post here more often!
Posted By: Vee Re: Dave Cockrum Tribute Panel - 06/04/07 12:07 PM
Thanks Capt.

Good to see you here again. Hope you find the time to drop in more often.
© Legion World