Legion World
I have had a sentimental attachment to my originals for years, and never really sold anything off before, save a pile of GI Joe pages to help raise cash to buy our home.

With our little one here now, the direction of my sentiment has changed. I think I can live with only keeping some choice pages for myself, and photocopies of the rest. So these pages go to sale for a good cause, my little girl's college fund.

So now I have begun listing ALL of my pages on ebay.

Lots of stuff from Marvel, DC, Dark Horse etc... will be listed over the next few weeks, so keep your eyes peeled.

Also, if anyone wants to snatch up a page or two before they go to ebay, please peruse my site: www.charleswallaceart.com and e-mail me with your requests. Plenty of LEGION stuff there for you guys;)

I am also flexible on pricing, so don't let listed prices put you off either. If your interested in something, just ask wink

My auctions can be viewed here:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZcharleswallaceart

more to be added every few days.
If you'd be willing to haggle on the price I'd be in the market for pages one and two of The Legion #32. Anything that has Garth and the view of Legion World on page 1 makes it a better deal.
Heya LL!

If you want them they are yours for any reasonable offer plus shipping. Remember, the worst I can do is say no...lol

Just pop me an email at inkercwallace@aol.com and we can haggle wink
Can't wait to get those pages added to my collection. Thanks Chip!
As gorgeous in person as they were in print. You and Chris Batista made a great team Chip and I'm proud to have some of your work in my collection now. Thanks!
Oh, cool, I just PMed you to make sure you got everything OK....glad you liked the pages wink
© Legion World