Legion World
Posted By: thor2168 Back Issues - 09/16/04 06:58 PM
Any suggestions of places on-line to get back issues of Legion? Besides E-Bay? Looking to fill some gaps, and local places are real pricey or do not have. Thanks.
Posted By: Pov Re: Back Issues - 09/16/04 07:02 PM
Depends on what you're looking for. If you want to pick up SA stuff for fairly cheap, eBay's still the way to go. Online stores like Mile High have such over-inflated prices that even their sales don't make these affordable.

That said, I've used both Mile High and Lone Star ( www.mycomicshop.com ) for stuff from the 70's to the present. Especially Mile High; I subscribe to Chuck Rozanski's weekly newletter, and he sometimes institutes reader-only sales that can be combined with any concurrently-running sales, allowing for significant discounts.
Posted By: JR Loflin Re: Back Issues - 09/16/04 08:38 PM
Mile High is pretty good...I know I wouldn't have half the Legion books I have now, if not for them...

Still wish I could fill in those last few gaps in the baxter series thought... frown
Posted By: thor2168 Re: Back Issues - 09/17/04 06:44 PM
Thanks guys. I placed an order from Mile High yesterday actually.
Posted By: Monkey Eater Lad Re: Back Issues - 09/17/04 08:54 PM
If you sign up for milehighcomics.com and mycomicshop.com 's email newsletters they have special sales discount codes from time to time.
© Legion World