Legion World
Posted By: Sketch Lad Chanel No. 5 - 11/15/04 08:15 AM
Nicole Kidman directed by Baz Luhrmann! Has anyone seen the commercial yet? Is it being shown online anywhere? Got link? I saw a print ad. She's more beautiful than ever!
Posted By: Greybird Re: Chanel No. 5 - 11/15/04 10:36 AM
I've seen 10-second bits of it, but never the whole thing. With how I liked the last Kidman / Luhrmann item (THAT's an understatement) I want to see this one.

Any legit place to download it? With how the 10-second clips are plastered in copyright notices, I doubt it, but I'd like to find one.
Posted By: Reboot Re: Chanel No. 5 - 11/15/04 11:57 AM
Wait for the DVD tongue

What did this cost anyway? £6 million a second or something ridiculous like that, wasn't it? And yet they're almost getting their money out of it...
Posted By: rtvu2 Re: Chanel No. 5 - 11/15/04 12:47 PM
I saw it on Comedy Central I think. It was a long commerical, almost two mintues in my estimation. Very Moulin Rouge inspired.
Posted By: Sketch Lad Re: Chanel No. 5 - 11/16/04 08:33 AM
The Chanel No. 5 commercials are always really cool and weird anyway, so having Nicole and Baz involved just elevates.

Heh! RTVU2, I guess I have more reason than ever to watch some more Comedy Central!

Hey Grey, I was hoping you'd know something about this!

Reboot, I'd LOVE a dvd full of fashion industry footage, including ads. Great idea! You should pitch it to someone like Calvin Klein or Tommy Hilfiger. I'd bet they'd make a fortune off of something like that. Geez, now I want to go pitch the idea somewhere....
Posted By: Lightning Lad Re: Chanel No. 5 - 11/16/04 12:42 PM
I was watching the season final of Celbrity Poker last night that I had taped on Sunday and had to back up the TiVo when I noticed this commercial was on. And it was the full length one too, about 90 seconds in length.

I gotta say, Nicole Kidman is one hot Aussie Shiela!
Posted By: the boy with UltraPowers Re: Chanel No. 5 - 11/19/04 12:09 AM
i saw an advert for the advert on TV the other day !!! the last time i remember that was when MADONNA did the "Like A Prayer" PEPSI ad !!!

and they showed an ad for the ad !!!

[ i think it's on this Saturday ??? ]

Matthew.
Posted By: DrakeB3004 Re: Chanel No. 5 - 11/19/04 02:53 AM
Originally posted by RTVU2:
I saw it on Comedy Central I think. It was a long commerical, almost two mintues in my estimation. Very Moulin Rouge inspired.
The rooftop set looked like it could've been taken straight from Luhrmann's "La Boheme" musical. He's certainly got a thing for bohemian romance.
© Legion World