Legion World
They're taking "uncivil service" literally aren't they - sigh.
It's because they still only receive .20 credits per light year as a travel stipend I believe
Take it up with the chef. Hey Tenz! These bad folks evil don't like your grub! [Linked Image] You want I should blast 'em? LightningLad
As a result of the Devil's Jury complaints, Zymyr the head chef is reduced to washing plates. Can he get Gil'Dishpan appendages?
They probably tried to get out of it too - "I'm a firm believer in Space-Community Service" etc. Trying to sound all non-crazed and stuff.
Don't take their complaints too seriously. I mean, they're supposed to be the most dastardly villains in the universe, and NO ONE's heard of them. I don't even think any of them are featured in any Legion Holo-Files. They're just bitter sentients. Be nice, though, they may blast you.
phhht, amateurs.

[Linked Image]
Originally posted by deanlegion:
They're just bitter sentients.
Bitter sentients passing down bitter sentences.
(a strange sentence in and of itself). cool laugh
Derelicts giving verdicts!
Derelict in their duty!
Devils deliberating...
Twelve Vaguely Discontented Sentients
Actually, they're probably right to complain. The food they provide when you're on jury duty can be really bad.

Hungry Hoodlums Handing out Hangin's
Would you wanna check into the Holiday Inn where the Devil's Jury is sequestered?
They don't like the Angel Food Cake.
As if I didn't have enough reason to question the partiality of a jury appointed by Satan.
Goat entrails on burnt toast, again ??
" A cup of arsenic, a spider, some glue...
A lizard's gizzard, a eel tail, or two... "
Couldn't Mordru just magic up better food? Sheesh
If you want to arrange seating for a lunch, you put the names on cards at the table. You don't pin big cards round each of the villains' necks and get them to jockey for any seat they want. No wonder the lunch got off to a bad start.
it also didn’t help that Mordru said he hid a magic ring in one of the pieces of cake...
And the only selection was angel food cake.
They really missed an opportunity with those deviled eggs
There's a series of fantasy novels Sin du Jour by Matt Wallace about a catering company that caters for the supernatural world, demons, witches, vampires, etc.
"A Bodysnatcher, officer? Why, I studied under Paul Bocuse!"
© Legion World