Legion World
The clerks at 3K-Mart have explained it time after time!
But I'll come back and pick it up yesterday...
3K-Mart has the knock-off Time Bubbles. You can get an authentic one at General SpaceDrives for 0 down, 0%, 0 minus 5 years.
I got mine from "Hit The Target" Brand new, never been used in this era model. They accept lay aways with a thousand credit deposit.

I took it for a test drive to the future, collected my thousand credit deposit from the store, came back to the present and paid my deposit with the same thousand credit!

Cool huh? Ain't time travel grand?
Pretty smart Varalent.

I got mine from this sketchy dude wearing a weird purple cloak and calling himself "RK".

And everytime I use the damn thing, I end up in some loser place called Smallvile with some weirdo who calls himself "Superboy". (Though he is kinda hot.)

Warning to all. Never buy off the street. Just put a real one on layaway.
I want one for Christmas!!!!
Could those of you who managed to snag one go back a few days and warn Scott and Gary about the server?
Good Idea Outdoor Miner!!!! lol
Could I trade in a slightly digested Miracle Machine for a Time Bubble?
Um....exactly how far down the digestive process are we talking about here?
You'd have to ask Tenzil. He's the one who gave it to me. I personally am afraid to open the box.
I had a time bubble but I can't remember when I parked it.
Clapper!
I had the clapper once too,
but I got it taken care of at the Drura Sepht Clinic for CTDs.
lol
[Linked Image]
Science is witchcraft!
Well, duh.
DreamGirl WhiteWitch
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
^If that story were published today, Jonathan Hickman would be writing it, and it would be spread across 40 painfully slow-paced issues.
Man. He's managed to stick to a healthy, low-fat high-protein diet and keep working out regularly for a million years?! I can't even manage it for a year!
Li'l Yeti got a time bubble. And space-cucumbers?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Putting a bubble on layaway is perilous. How perilous you ask? Very perilous. So perilous we set up an operation just to track the levels of peril. Of course, we couldn't afford our own bubble right away...

WATCH OUT FOR THEM SPACE NEEDLES, NOT-QUITE-IMRA!

[Linked Image]
This feels EVILLO/EVOLVO/VOLVO-ey
Originally Posted by Thriftshop Debutante
[Linked Image]

HAAAAAAAY lil guy. Let me give you a hand....
Garth and Ayla in ancient Egypt!

Baby time bubbles at the base?
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Leap Year Lord
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Fanfic Lady
^If that story were published today, Jonathan Hickman would be writing it, and it would be spread across 40 painfully slow-paced issues.

Or, to put it another way (because I believe there is not yet enough Hickman Hate in the world,) it would have been "The Story That Went On Forever."

wink
Purple Lad travels in time to kill the inciting incident of The Plot That Would Not Die!
Originally Posted by Leap Year Lord
[Linked Image]

Maybe this was the first true appearance of Immorto, of the Wanderers?
Lois Lane seems to have been able to make her final payment at the local Walmart.

[Linked Image]
The TechNet pay a visit to Captain Britain...

[Linked Image]
Glittering socialites?

Lester Spiffany and his mom?
Spiffany and Diamondeth in the pair up that was meant to be!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

From Mystery in Space #5.
© Legion World