Legion World
[Linked Image]

Okay, merchandising, the big time...this here's my picture, this one's my big debut... bring the magic, Rokky....

Appeal to the female sentients. And the female sentients always like a man who can dance. Russian folk-dancer arms: check. Legs in modified fifth ballet position: check. I'm a serious artist but flashing a little calf never hurt. I'm magnetic! Heh heh, good one.

The product, the product...what is the
essence of Slurpee? Is it in the slurping, or being slurped? I'll cover both bases with an impish expression that says... COLLECT ME.

I'm ready for my close-up....
Do the other ones too, Teeds-- I think there's a Garth, Imra and Mon-El one...
Hee-hee-hee!!!

CosmicBoy
Nah, Cos was the only one who Brought It, ya know?

(Poor Brainy. He gots the boy equivalent of a camel toe.)
I thought Imra Brought It with her sexy "hands on hips" stance.
i got the goods. i coulda been a Slurpee contender!

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

sigh
wait a minute, my shift key is broken (zap key still works though) so how did that beverage get a capital initial?

this 7-11 is obviously a powerful secret organization, working in the shadows. very appealing...

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
I *SAID*, do the OTHERS, Teeds!!!
Yeah, or I'll use my super-bedlam powers on something!
Why do I gotta do it? Is this mission too dangerous for a gay guy?
Originally posted by Leap Year Lass:
Who do I gotta do it?
Huh?
Hey, Bedlam-- check out the DANCE CRAZE thread for Teeds' take on the other Slurpee Cups... good stuff!
I'm a debutante, not a stenographer!
Question: Was there really an eight-month gap in the middle of the slurpee threads? Did everyone come back wearing bulky clothes with big pouches?
Nope. These threads died before their time. I brought them back to life, ala Dr. Frankenstein! Or Frank N. Furter.
Cos the model/actor/dancer? I can see it, with his preboot temperment...
"Motivation"?

He's clearly waiting in line to use the Super-Restroom.....of Space.

And has been for quite some time, from the looks of him.
Just hope he didn't use the cup before he made it there.
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
Just hope he didn't use the cup before he made it there.
ElasticLad
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Nope. These threads died before their time. I brought them back to life, ala Dr. Frankenstein! Or Frank N. Furter.
Go the fishnets
Originally posted by Thriftshop Debutante:
[Linked Image]

Okay, merchandising, the big time...this here's my picture, this one's my big debut... bring the magic, Rokky....

Appeal to the female sentients. And the female sentients always like a man who can dance. Russian folk-dancer arms: check. Legs in modified fifth ballet position: check. I'm a serious artist but flashing a little calf never hurt. I'm magnetic! Heh heh, good one.

The product, the product...what is the
essence of Slurpee? Is it in the slurping, or being slurped? I'll cover both bases with an impish expression that says... COLLECT ME.

I'm ready for my close-up....
Still one of the greatest posts ever.
Plus the cup looks awesome with that starfield background...
It does!
Space Slurpees!

Originally Posted by Leap Year Lord
I'm a debutante, not a stenographer!

Made me chuckle. Thought I'd mention it, in case it's not actually super funny and I've got some sort of weird laughing nervous twitch thing that needs Medicus 1 attention. smile
© Legion World