Legion World
"There he is... the Positive Man! A destructive force which was once-- human! That mind-tape revealed he was once an alien scientist who blew up his planet while creating a doomsday bomb! The explosion transformed him into this terrible menace! Envious of all life, he roams the cosmos destroying inhabited worlds!"

A nice villain for Wildfire to have faced, perhaps?
Like Mayavale, the Positive Man will return!
No.
Maybe bench-sitting, advice-giving Myron Marks should call himself "The Positive Man".

The guy EDE describes above doesn't sound like a positive fellow at all!
Positive Man was the earliest named 30th century villain!

He deserved a comeback!
Sounds like he already had a comeback, in concept at lest - it was called The Blight.
Hmm... your Blight as a rebooted Postive Man idea intrigues me.

But I still think the Positive Man versus Wildfire battle would have been quite spectacular!
Positively. wink
Don't call it a comeback
The Positive Man's been here for years
Rockin' his peers and puttin' suckas in fear
It's time for the Positive Man thread to make a comeback, at least!
Johns brought back Absorbancy Boy and made him into a super-villain. Wolverine didn't become popular until around the time of his mini-series. Deadpool was created in the'90s, but didn't become popular until Deadpool/Cable last decade. Anything is possible in comic books.
I am POSITIVE he WILL return one day ......!
The only villain so dangerous that Supergirl killed him. Without being kicked out of the Legion, either.
Positive Man, Positive Man
Does whatever a positive can...
If a thread that hasn't been active in 11 years can make a comeback, anything is possible.
Are you positive about that?
I'm positively positive these days!
© Legion World