Legion World
Posted By: Kevin Legion Comic on OC on Fox channel - 11/21/03 11:38 AM
I was surfing the TV last night and was glancing at some dumb show called OC on Fox station as I was ready to change the channel the character who is a 16 year old male was reading a Legion comic they showed the logo which I recognized, he was giving it to his friend to give to his brother in jail and made some lame comment like, "the Legion is cool" or something
Kevin
Posted By: Blockade Boy Re: Legion Comic on OC on Fox channel - 11/21/03 10:16 PM
Oh yeah, I saw that too. The Saturn Girl issue of Dream Crime I think.

Not my type of show, but I think there are some around here who are into it. Grandma looks pretty cool. evil
Posted By: ether_lad Re: Legion Comic on OC on Fox channel - 11/21/03 11:46 PM
this is actually the second mention of the legion on the o.c.

they did show a dream crime issue way back, but this last one was the thanksgiving episode...and didn't really show a cover...but both characters (ryan and seth) agree that the legion is cooler than teen titans.
Posted By: Stu Re: Legion Comic on OC on Fox channel - 11/22/03 04:06 AM
I wonder if the actors actually read the issues (or have gotten into the book), or if they just view it as nothing more than a prop?

I saw part of that episode, but must have missed the crucial part with the Legion. All I saw was a bunch of kissing and other mushy stuff. love tongue
Posted By: ether_lad Re: Legion Comic on OC on Fox channel - 11/22/03 01:34 PM
yeah, the legion stuff was in like the first 15 minutes....all the mushy stuff ensued during the last half of the hour episode.
© Legion World