Legion World
Posted By: Fat Cramer F.O.I. - 07/30/03 08:17 PM
Friends of Imra, a non-profit, non-governmental organization.

You get to wear a pink bikini (guys: pink camisole) and a blonde wig (if needed).

We meet once a month to discuss and defend Imra Ardeen, aka Saturn Girl.

Sorry, but no Proteans allowed. Proty avatars ok, just not the real thing.
Posted By: Lightning Lad Re: F.O.I. - 07/30/03 08:22 PM
Sign me up!
Posted By: Blockade Boy Re: F.O.I. - 07/30/03 11:08 PM
Uh, sure. Sign me up! I'm uh, I'm uh BIG fan of Imra. sure. The badge? Oh it says F.O.I.S.T.

Uh, it means....Friends Of Imra Spy Team, yeh, that's it. smile

So, when are the meetings and who brings the pretzels?
Posted By: Eryk Davis Ester Re: F.O.I. - 07/31/03 04:26 AM
Do we have to wear medallions with her picture on it?
Posted By: Lightning Lad Re: F.O.I. - 07/31/03 04:28 AM
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Do we have to wear medallions with her picture on it?
If we do just make sure you don't use your powers while wearing it.
Posted By: Kid Prime Re: F.O.I. - 07/31/03 04:44 AM
BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Posted By: Greybird Re: F.O.I. - 07/31/03 06:18 AM
Hey! It looks like this FOIer would fit in! I look pretty good in fuchsia! (My skin tone helps, o'course.)

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Omni Craig Re: F.O.I. - 07/31/03 06:36 AM
I'm so there!! SaturnGirl
Posted By: DrakeB3004 Re: F.O.I. - 07/31/03 06:43 AM
I'm all about peer pressure -- if there's an Imra support thread, I'm there!

I love how she made a comatose Rokk her boyfriend and created a fake Tinya to calm down that loser Jo -- go Imra go!
Posted By: Reep Re: F.O.I. - 07/31/03 06:49 AM
Blondes in red...

Hubba.

With a Saturn on their blouse...

Hubba hubba.
Posted By: DrakeB3004 Re: F.O.I. - 07/31/03 08:53 AM
Any woman who could squeeze out Validus deserves some respect!
Posted By: Fat Cramer Re: F.O.I. - 07/31/03 09:33 AM
I knew you'd all come around. Besides, we have the best buffet. Send your clothing size to Greybird.
Posted By: lil'rhino Re: F.O.I. - 08/02/03 05:18 AM
Originally posted by DrakeB3003:
Any woman who could squeeze out Validus deserves some respect!
LOL!

ouch,
lil'rhino
Posted By: Parasitic Twin Re: F.O.I. - 08/11/03 05:00 AM
I love Imra Ardeen.
Posted By: Faraway Lad Re: F.O.I. - 08/11/03 10:29 PM
Sign me up too. I may be faraway, but for Imra I get real close
Posted By: icefire Re: F.O.I. - 08/11/03 10:32 PM
Sign me up!!!! Saturn Girl is one of my faves!!!!
Posted By: Kid Prime Re: F.O.I. - 08/12/03 04:46 AM
Vengeance for Tinya!

(Once my honor in support of Tinya is satisfied, I'll go back to supporting Imra. She's actually one of my faves deep down inside, shameless hussy and all! laugh )
Posted By: Fat Cramer Re: F.O.I. - 08/12/03 08:28 AM
No reason you can't start your own Friends of Tinya club, KP - if you don't mind drinking alone.
Posted By: Nightcrawler Re: F.O.I. - 08/12/03 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
No reason you can't start your own Friends of Tinya club, KP - if you don't mind drinking alone.
Hey! Tinya's my girl too! The most horrific scene in the post-boot for me was her "death." It upset me even more than Gim, Garth, or Jan's.
Posted By: Fat Cramer Re: F.O.I. - 02/22/09 10:07 PM
Still accepting members...
Posted By: Quislet, Esq Re: F.O.I. - 02/22/09 10:20 PM
Sign me up.
Posted By: stephbarton Re: F.O.I. - 02/23/09 10:22 PM
Sign me up, but I won't wear a pink bikini, not even for ol' Iron Butt (unless she uses her super-telepathy to force me, does anyone else love how everything in the silver age was "super", it's not enough to have telepathy, nope, it's SUPER telepathy...ok, tangent over).
Posted By: Fat Cramer Re: F.O.I. - 02/24/09 01:06 AM
Imra used to be able to control animals with her amazing mental abilities. I wonder if she also talked to the crops at the Lightning Ring Plantation to make them grow better. You've got to question how the place could have gone from a backward farm to a wealthy agri-province in the space of five years.
Posted By: Kent Shakespeare Re: F.O.I. - 02/27/09 07:42 PM
Imra used to be able to control animals with her amazing mental abilities. I wonder if she also talked to the crops at the Lightning Ring Plantation to make them grow better. You've got to question how the place could have gone from a backward farm to a wealthy agri-province in the space of five years.
Easy: The Validus Plague killed off plenty of competitors!
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: F.O.I. - 02/27/09 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
[b] No reason you can't start your own Friends of Tinya club, KP - if you don't mind drinking alone.
Hey! Tinya's my girl too! The most horrific scene in the post-boot for me was her "death." It upset me even more than Gim, Garth, or Jan's.[/b]
Me too Nighty! I was genuinely depressed / saddened / not in the mood to read any more comics when I read that.

Tinya is my girl--moreso than any other DC character.

P.S. - love Imra too
Posted By: Fat Cramer Re: F.O.I. - 08/03/09 08:40 AM
In Lo3W, Classic Imra stuck pretty close to Garth throughout.

In the scene where the other two Legions are on the platforms, ready to leave, 3boot Imra is sticking pretty close to Jo. Although 3boot Tinya showed no particular interest in her world's Jo Nah, all three Tinyas seemed enchanted with classic Ultra Boy in an earlier issue. Sowing the seeds for a future catfight?

Reboot Imra, on the platform: closest to Dream Girl. Remember their trip together to Titan? hmmm

Just keeping the Saturn Girl rumor mills churning...
Posted By: Quislet, Esq Re: F.O.I. - 08/03/09 10:33 AM
Another Saturn Girl rumor: When she was young, she mentally overheard her parents and discovered that she was adopted. That, more than being a founder, is the reason she insisted on going back to recruit Superboy. In their initial prank, Imra is the one who asks after Superboy's adopted parents, Mr. & Mrs. Kent.
Posted By: Kent Shakespeare Re: F.O.I. - 08/03/09 07:51 PM
<-----Longtime Tinya fan.

Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
[b]
[b] No reason you can't start your own Friends of Tinya club, KP - if you don't mind drinking alone.
Hey! Tinya's my girl too! The most horrific scene in the post-boot for me was her "death." It upset me even more than Gim, Garth, or Jan's.[/b]
Me too Nighty! I was genuinely depressed / saddened / not in the mood to read any more comics when I read that.

Tinya is my girl--moreso than any other DC character.

P.S. - love Imra too[/b]
Posted By: Kent Shakespeare Re: F.O.I. - 08/03/09 07:52 PM
it might be easier to spy on competitors or even mentally order them to fail than to telepathically order plants to grow.
© Legion World