Legion World
Posted By: Phantom Girl Legion of Super-Heroes RPG Site - 02/18/11 04:42 AM
Legion of Super-Heroes Website Up
I just started a website for my Legion Game, using WikiDot.

http://thelegionofsuperheroes.wikidot.com/start

Since I've just got it started, clearly there isn't a whole lot of information available....Yet!

My table of contents includes a variety of topics, such as stating out the Legionnaires, villains and other NPCs; Planetary descriptions using the Encyclopedia Galactica from the comics; equipment of the 30th century, etc. etc. etc.

Each topic will have a link to a seperate page with a full write up (in game terms) of each character, location, item, etc.

I will also be posting events that have transpired in my home campaign as well as the PBP on Paizo.

The only thing I really don't plan on including is the game system rules in detail. That being to limit access to protect my efforts. Anyway, I'm hoping everyone will check it out and as the weeks and months pass, I expect to detail it out a lot further.

There are a lot of functions I have yet to figure out (such as posting artwork) but hopefully I'll be getting around to it or better yet maybe someone can tell me how.

I'm acknowledging DC comics as owner of the characters, locations etc. to give them proper credit. Any information selected from a Legion comic will be credited towards DC comics as well.
Posted By: Crymsun Kid Re: Legion of Super-Heroes RPG Site - 02/21/11 12:47 AM
I'll definitely check this out.
Posted By: Phantom Girl Re: Legion of Super-Heroes RPG Site - 02/22/11 04:17 AM
Thanks, I hope you enjoy it. The idea is two-fold, it's a place to keep track of information and allow others to see it to promote the game in playtest fashion. I'll keep adding to it a few times a week.
© Legion World