Legion World
Posted By: MLLASH "Fourth-Dimensional-" is the new "Space-" - 10/25/12 03:22 AM
As has already been determined on LW's Facebook page, "SPACE-" is no longer a kewl prefix.

Please make a fourth-dimensional-note of it.
Posted By: MLLASH Re: "Fourth-Dimensional-" is the new "Space-" - 10/25/12 03:26 AM
It should be noted, however, that "...of SPACE!" is still an acceptable fourth-dimensional-suffix.
Yay! My use of "4th-dimensional shin kick" last week was totes ahead of the trend!
Posted By: MLLASH Re: "Fourth-Dimensional-" is the new "Space-" - 10/25/12 03:33 AM
Hmm... this adds fourth-dimensional-credence to my theory that EDE posts subtly influence me!
Originally posted by MLLASH:
It should be noted, however, that "...of SPACE!" is still an acceptable fourth-dimensional-suffix.
Though "The Super-Stalag of the Fourth Dimension!" does sound like a groovy title!
Posted By: MLLASH Re: "Fourth-Dimensional-" is the new "Space-" - 10/25/12 03:34 AM
"The Super-Moby-Dick... OF THE FOURTH DIMENSION!"

Yeah, I like that!!
Fourth-Dimensional Girl would totes be an awesome addition to the Legion!
9 out of 10 dentists recommend brushing with a 4D-Toothbrush!
As has already been determined on LW's Facebook page, "SPACE-" is no longer a kewl prefix.

Just wait until Cobie starts Drinking While Typing. You will have renewed appreciation.
See, this sort of thing is why I don't have a Facebook page. I'd never be able to keep up with the trends. Granted, the real reason I don't have one is because I don't want to speak to anyone from high school ever again in my entire life, but the self-esteem crushing knowledge that i'd never be cool might just do me in.
One of the great advantages of Legion World is that it keeps you space-hip... er... 4D-hip!
HIP TO THE FOURTH DIMENSION, BABY!!
Sometimes space-hipness is what it space-ain't.

And then there's Super-Hip...

click to enlarge
Well Space-Crap. I knew I was a dinosaur. And not a cool one like T-Rex, but a crappy one like that little lizard that gets ate by some other, slightly less crappy dino.

Thanks Lasher. gonna go cry in my beer now... >hic<
This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O61xIdRTTDQ is much groovier than the Fourth Dimension.
So would that make Lash, LW's Fourth Dimensional, Hep-Uranus, Super Kewl, Most Beloved Poster... of Space?

Cuz that's just a mouthful and a half.
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
9 out of 10 dentists recommend brushing with a 4D-Toothbrush!
Whose is this damn ONE dentist who just won't see the light?
Will there be Fourth-Dimensional ships and ports?
Posted By: Set Re: "Fourth-Dimensional-" is the new "Space-" - 11/11/12 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Will there be Fourth-Dimensional ships and ports?
There already are, you just can't see them with three-dimensional eyes!

And now I'm reminded of that first appearance of Tuatara, in the Super-Friends, where he explained that just as one eye allows you to see in two dimensions, and two eyes allows you to see in three dimensions, his third eye allows him to see into the fourth dimension, which is time!
Fourth Dimensional expert. Right here right now.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: MLLASH Re: "Fourth-Dimensional-" is the new "Space-" - 11/12/12 05:43 PM
^If there is a joke there, I am not getting it. They should have made it more fourth-dimensionally-obvious.
I was trying to get *power* to catch on like *super*.

power vision, power strength, power breath, just dosn't have the same ring ... and you can't do power powers.

Super even works for super-lightning. whatever that is.
A consolation prize for poor PB:

click to enlarge
awwwww yeah!

Power Saw is also good. Almost good enough to be my super villain name!

plus ... crooks have beards. or er just forget to shave ... kinda like my face right now!
Plus, if you were leader of a militant ethnic group, you could yell "___ POWER!"
[Linked Image]
Being trapped in an upper dimension doesn't sound like much of a "trap."
Originally posted by Leap Year Lord:
[Linked Image]
^If there is a joke there, I am not getting it. They should have made it more fourth-dimensionally-obvious.
You have to admit, that's one amazing pecker.
[Linked Image]

Is that a fourth-dimensional Norwegian comic in your space-pocket or are you just happy to see me?
I have determined that the fourth-dimensional whozi-whatsis gives me the heebee jeebeeies... of space.
[Linked Image]
And sorry, but "Uncle Fourth Dimensional".... no, just.. no.

wink
Posted By: MLLASH Re: "Fourth-Dimensional-" is the new "Space-" - 08/26/14 02:12 AM
GOOD fourth-dimensional-NEWS! "Space-" is now hip again, because of power-nostalgia!
Plus Star-Lord made "star" awesome again!
Originally Posted by Cobalt Kid
Fourth-Dimensional Girl would totes be an awesome addition to the Legion!

I think 4D Girl may attract a different readership.

This post was sent from the future where everything is Ultra Cool.

I just got an email with the subject line "Space Battle of the Sexes"!
You should have ticked the "No, Don't send me details of upcoming films" when you ordered your movies EDE smile
© Legion World