Legion World
Totally digging the Star Trek/Legion crossover, but how would the LSH work crossing over with this other classic sci fi property?
Posted By: gone Re: Ideas for a Star Wars/Legion Crossover? - 12/16/11 09:04 PM
*delete*
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Ideas for a Star Wars/Legion Crossover? - 12/16/11 09:17 PM
Maybe Quis could inhabit 3-PO, and cause the whiney robot to explode.
Darth Vader v. Legion?

YES.
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Ideas for a Star Wars/Legion Crossover? - 12/16/11 09:26 PM
Chewbacca and Timber Wolf.

Han and Jo.

Leia and Tinya.
Validus crossed with Rancor.

Gamorrean Persuader.
Posted By: Korbal Re: Ideas for a Star Wars/Legion Crossover? - 12/16/11 10:35 PM
On a secret Espionage Mission, somehow Cham and IK cause Bail Organa to get the impression that his wife would desire a male heir, thus Luke Organa is fated to become the Fallen Prince of Alderaan (having been seduced to the Dark Side of the Force by Darth Vader and Mara Jade) while Leia Skywalker becomes a moisture farmer (engaged to Biggs Darklighter) on the Lars homestead...
Posted By: gone Re: Ideas for a Star Wars/Legion Crossover? - 12/16/11 10:49 PM
*delete*
Ooh... totally forgot about this thread!
Posted By: gone Re: Ideas for a Star Wars/Legion Crossover? - 12/16/11 11:15 PM
*delete*
Posted By: Set Re: Ideas for a Star Wars/Legion Crossover? - 12/17/11 06:24 AM
Rather than compare Yoda to Brainy, I'd rather go sideways and figure out which Legionnaire corresponds to which Muppet.

Kermit - Garth
Miss Piggy - Imra
Fozzy - ?
Ralph the Dog - ?

Dr. Teeth - Tyroc
Animal - Brin
Janice - Tinya

Gonzo - Brainy
Gonzo's chicken/girlfriend - Kara Zor-El

Statler and Waldorf - us fans smile
Actually, if there were to be a Legion/Star Wars crossover, it would probably be in the Clone Wars time period from a couple of years ago.

That might be interesting: the old Legion Saturday Morning Cartoon characters translated into that universe.
I'd actually pick the vain and flashy Nura as Ms. Piggy (especially considering her 5YL depiction), and earnest Thom as Kermit smile
Bunson seems like the obvious choice for Brainy.
Posted By: gone Re: Ideas for a Star Wars/Legion Crossover? - 12/19/11 06:31 AM
*delete*
<font face="chalkboard"><span style="font-size: 15px;">Athramites replacing Ewoks...? That would be my kind of story!</font f></span>
© Legion World