Legion World
Posted By: Lightning Lad AARRGHH!! - 11/20/03 01:40 PM
I just read where DC is going to put out a TPB of the Smallville comic book and yet we have nothing for the Legion. Nothing! Hell, even Green Arrow and Gotham Central are getting collections along with one for Batgirl. Batgirl! That title sells a few hundred (if that) more copies than the Legion.

What do we have to do to get The Legion collected? Even if the don't want to collect Lost or Worlds they can start bundling the current series.

mad mad mad
Posted By: Pov Re: AARRGHH!! - 11/20/03 01:58 PM
mad frown mad frown mad

This does indeed suck, Scott. :sugyn:

(See, Gary? laugh A Sugyn graemlin would ROCK right there! lol )
Posted By: Reboot Re: AARRGHH!! - 11/20/03 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
I just read where DC is going to put out a TPB of the Smallville comic book and yet we have nothing for the Legion. Nothing! Hell, even Green Arrow and Gotham Central are getting collections along with one for Batgirl. Batgirl! That title sells a few hundred (if that) more copies than the Legion.
Actually, not "nothing," just "nothing that hasn't been collected already." Beginning of Tommorrow's getting rereleased.

What do we have to do to get The Legion collected? Even if the don't want to collect Lost or Worlds they can start bundling the current series.
I wouldn't actually want them to collect Worlds seperately from the Legion issues anyway - its all setup.

I'd put the 6 backup in with any LotDammed/Widening Rifts TPB, LW1 (both stories) in with Terra Incognita, the leads from 4 & 6 and the backup from 5 in with the Computo arc, the 5 lead and 3 & 4 backups in with Dream Crime and the 2 lead (and backup, if you really wanted) in with Foundations.
Posted By: Stu Re: AARRGHH!! - 11/21/03 12:14 PM
Bizarre, truly. I didn't think the Smallville book was that popular -- I've been collecting it, but mostly because I'm a fan of the show.

Maybe they think they can mass-market it to people who like the show but who don't regularly read comics, and then draw them into comics that way...
Posted By: Lightning Lad Re: AARRGHH!! - 11/21/03 12:31 PM
Originally posted by STU:
[b] I just read where DC is going to put out a TPB of the Smallville comic book and yet we have nothing for the Legion. Nothing! Hell, even Green Arrow and Gotham Central are getting collections along with one for Batgirl. Batgirl! That title sells a few hundred (if that) more copies than the Legion.
Bizarre, truly. I didn't think the Smallville book was that popular -- I've been collecting it, but mostly because I'm a fan of the show.

Maybe they think they can mass-market it to people who like the show but who don't regularly read comics, and then draw them into comics that way... [/b]
I picked up the first issue, before it offically became a series, and was kinda disappointed. I do love the show but the book just didn't do it for me. But in TPB I might pick it up.

Still, I WANT MY LEGION TPB'S! And its not like I don't already own the issues. I just like the TPB's for re-reading.
© Legion World