Legion World
Posted By: imskian78 PANEL HOGZ...PAUL PLEASE GIVE US A BREAK! - 08/16/12 08:14 PM
Ok, I have been quiet for awhile, but I can't take much more! When is this book gonna gain some momentum??? And we are seeing the same Legion members time and time and time again! Can we PLEASE HAVE A BREAK FROM BRAINIAC 5!!!!! Where are Shrinking Violet? Lightning Lass? Projectra? Blok? Black witch?

Sooooo many unfinished plot lines! How about the rest of the subs? Karate Kid? Hell, I'll even take Quislet!

And PLEASE return the Legion Lost team to their time!!!
As much as Brainy and Nura are two of my favest members I have to agree that Vi, Alya, Jacques and Glorith all urgently need good character building panel time! And where is Quislet?
Posted By: MLLASH Re: PANEL HOGZ...PAUL PLEASE GIVE US A BREAK! - 08/16/12 10:13 PM
I haven't read issue 12 yet, but at least hooray for increased panel time for Star Boy, Chuck and Lu, right? That's not a bad start.
Glorith, Violet, Lightning Lass, Shadow Lass...these ladies all need some panel time.
and XS!!!
Originally posted by imskian78:
Ok, I have been quiet for awhile, but I can't take much more! When is this book gonna gain some momentum??? And we are seeing the same Legion members time and time and time again! Can we PLEASE HAVE A BREAK FROM BRAINIAC 5!!!!! Where are Shrinking Violet? Lightning Lass? Projectra? Blok? Black witch?

Amen, brother Ben!

And if their appearances mean less of the new Chemical King and other nu Academy students -- so much the better.
Originally posted by EmeraldEmperor:
Glorith, Violet, Lightning Lass, Shadow Lass...these ladies all need some panel time.
I would switch Phantom Girl for Shadow Lass. Much as I like Shady, I think she's running a close second behind Saturn Girl for panel time.
I am finding Phantom Girl very likable lately, and I think she'd shine when paired with some of the new kids. She has a sort of cool-big-sister vibe, and I think she can teach them a thing or two about tactics.

Would love to see the Vi-Ayla relationship explored more (maybe pair them with Power Boy and Gravity Kid for a mission)? I think that'd be an interesting read if done by a skilled writer!
© Legion World