Legion World
Posted By: kenaustin "Why I should write the Legion" website - 04/28/07 09:22 PM
"Why I should write the Legion" website. Start at the bottom for day 1.

I'm not sure if this is the proper place or not, but the guy(Christopher Bird) does have a petition to send to DC requesting for him to write the Legion. If wrong I apologize.

I don't agree with everything he wants to do, but it was entertaining. He has two days left of ideas.
lol cool

His dialogue is hilarious and spot-on, though he uses the "F" word too much for my tastes. The ideas are downright silly (but I like the Naltor one).

Don't know if he has a prayer of writing the Legion, but it was fun to read his campaign. Heck, a writer as inventive as that might just have a chance.
Posted By: Caliente Re: "Why I should write the Legion" website - 04/29/07 06:57 AM
Very amusing!

rotflmao
Go him!
Lots of good ideas, fun to read through - but if that guy seriously wants to write the Legion, he better submit some scripts or show some story work he's already done.
Okay, I'm pretty iffy on some of his ideas, but I totally support space-gorillas!
Posted By: Yk Re: "Why I should write the Legion" website - 04/30/07 05:52 AM
-heh-
Yeah, some of those are "iffy" but some are really cool though.

I loved the Alexis Luthor/Brainiac 5 team-up idea.
Way cool.
According to LitG , Chris Bird has been asked to produce a spec script and proposal based on his blog entries.

Sure, he gets all the internet press for something we've been doing for years. shake
I never read this but I like it. Ultra Boy is Han Solo...not retarded. smile
I saw that in LitG too Scott!!! Rather annoying. smile
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
According to LitG , Chris Bird has been asked to produce a spec script and proposal based on his blog entries.

Sure, he gets all the internet press for something we've been doing for years. shake
The update for that column has the fellow denying it. (Which is fine by me, since I'm not too keen on creators advocating characters dying.)
© Legion World