Legion World
Images and synopsis courtesy of the WB.

Kids' WB! on The CW presents the final stand-alone episode of "Legion of Super Heroes" on Saturday, March 22 with a chapter entitled "In Your Dreams." The episode airs at 9:30 a.m. ET/PT.

The episode synopsis for "In Your Dreams": With the power to see the future in her dreams, Dream Girl warns the Legion of attacks by the criminal organization The Dark Circle aimed to take down the United Planets. However, Lightning Lad wonders if Dream Girl or her visions can be trusted. "In Your Dreams" is written by Stan Berkowitz (screenwriter of "Justice League: The New Frontier") and directed by Brandon Vietti.

The series will conclude with a two-part episode, which is scheduled to air on Kids' WB! on consecutive Saturdays -- March 29 and April 5.
[Linked Image]
Click here for larger image

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
oh my god this looks like it will rock.lets hope it wont be the let down last weeks was
By the Gods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dreamer!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAHOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

That must made my day! She looks gorgeous!!
say, is Star Boy more active than the others - he has appeared in more episode than Trip/Duo, bouncing Boy, etc..hmmm?

If so, then he should be one of the core group in the introduction at the beginning of the show.
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
say, is Star Boy more active than the others - he has appeared in more episode than Trip/Duo, bouncing Boy, etc..hmmm?

If so, then he should be one of the core group in the introduction at the beginning of the show.
they should have pushed out Bouncing Boy even more and put Star Boy in more

Would have been nice to have a Projectra appearance.

Glad the White Witch got in!
Posted By: Yk Re: 2.11 In Your Dreams - Spoilers and Images - 03/19/08 12:18 AM
Very cool! Last week we saw the White Witch and this week they add Dream Girl! We finally get some more girls in the mix and it's just in time to lose the show...*sob*
Can't wait for this ep! smile
Dreamer is SOOOOOO cute!!! She my new Legion favorite cutie!
sigh.....
sigh....

[Linked Image]
Looks like they put the birthmark a bit too high on her face, though.

(Not that it matters that much to me; I'm just pointing out, is all)
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
sigh....

[Linked Image]
She looks just......Dreamy smile
I hearby induct:

A. Dreamer
B. KOSMOS
C. TELOS
D. Sailor Pluto
E. Maya Natsume
F. Yoko

into the "Legion of hot cuties that make up Dairaioh's harem."

This ruling is FINAL and non-negotiable!!!
Dark Circle? I wonder if that means we will see a certain someone from Brainy's past.
I can't wait to hear her voice.
Poll!

She will sound:
A. Perky
B. Sleepy
C. Sultry
D. Normal

I choose C. Can't wait to find out!
Originally posted by Askanipsion:
[b] sigh....

[Linked Image]
She looks just......Dreamy smile [/b]
The large version is now my desktop background.

Wow, I'm SUCH a fanboy!
I can't wait to hear her voice.
Poll!

She will sound:
A. Perky
B. Sleepy
C. Sultry
D. Normal

I choose C. Can't wait to find out!
I'm hoping for both sleepy and sultry!
I'm hoping for sleepy and sultry to.
Originally posted by Askanipsion:
[b]
[b] sigh....

[Linked Image]
She looks just......Dreamy smile [/b]
The large version is now my desktop background.

Wow, I'm SUCH a fanboy! [/b]
hehe she is now on my desktop at home, work AND on my cell phone
faint

I want a bust now of animated Dreamy
Three new preview pics from the WB.

[Linked Image]
Click for larger image

[Linked Image]
Click for larger image

[Linked Image]
Click for larger image
yeah im supposed to be at work at 9:30 in the morning I'm so going in late
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Three new preview pics from the WB.

[Linked Image]
Click for larger image
Awww she looks so good....I so can't wait for tomorrow's episode. I just hope it ends up on DVD too.
In that pic she looks like she has a tude...
Seeeeexaaay!
A whole epi With out a superman oh my god
Originally posted by kidflash2fan:
A whole epi With out a superman oh my god
I was thinking the same thing! I didn’t miss either of them.

This episode was definitely better than “Trials.” I’m glad that the writers let us know exactly why Lightning Lad doesn’t trust Dream Girl. Actually thought that the Legion had turned on Dreamer. I really liked Dreamer fighting Brainy in that exo-suit. It turned out to be a dream. The excessive use of force by Timber Wolf and Lightning Lad should have tipped me off, but it was a nice twist anyway.

The trailer for Dark Victory Part 1 is awesome! Brainiac 1.0!
I enjoyed it. I also thought that the Legion was trying to arrest Dream Girl. Couple nitpicks: her voice wasn't all that interesting. It sounds like the same person who voices Saturn Girl, Duo Damsel, and several other female characters. Which I guess is okay, I was just hoping it would be more distinctive.

Also, Lightning Lad's little fit every time it was mentioned how important her power was, was kind of annoying. Necessary perhaps, but annoying. But that's typical LL I guess...

Can't wait for next week! It's sad to think that these are the last two new episodes of the Legion show. frown
I thought it was a really solid episode. The voice was definitely a disappointment, but I really like the Madam Mysterious background.
BEST episode ever!!

Yes I did wish her voice would be more distinctive - she was still great! I would have liked to see her kick someone in the head too! LOL

I hope she at least makes a cameo in the ending 2-parter.

I really hope Nick Toons or Cartoon Network picks up the show like they did with JLA & Batman.
Madame Mysterious = Miss Terious.

(Old fans of the Legion's run in Adventure will get this.)
This was a great episode. Solid writing. I also enjoyed the Superman-less aspect of the episode. Needed, otherwise the Dark Circle's trap would have been useless (although technically, Brainy does have his force shield) I loved how the Dark Circle tried to make use of the Legion's dependance on Dream Girl's power and how Brainy countered her power. It reminded me of her first appearance where she foresaw the Legionnaires dying in a space ship blowing up and it turned out to be replicas of the Legionnaires.

I am looking forward to the 2 part series finale. I wonder if Nemesis Kid will be revealed as a traitor.
Wow. I didn't notice the no-Supes angle until coming here. They are definitely not missed or needed. Too bad other episodes (or even the entire series) couldn't have come to that conclusion sooner. Maybe the Legion wouldn't have been canceled.

My only complaint was that the animation seemed rushed and not as crisp or inventive as it had in the past. Er...and my second complaint is that Dream Girl was never on an actual mission. Why wasn't she fighting against the Dark Circle? It would have helped us know why the Circle even knew that about Dream Girl's visions.
Originally posted by Malvolio:
Madame Mysterious = Miss Terious.

(Old fans of the Legion's run in Adventure will get this.)
EXACTLY! That's what I caught...at first I was puzzled - "Madame Mysterious?" and I became obsessive on that until the episode was over. I wrote down "Madame Mysterious?" then I was thinking back to the old Adv. Comics where Star Boy and Dream Girl was masqueraded as Sir Prize and Miss Terious and then my light bulb brightened and I got it! Miss Terious and Madame Mysterious ! *sigh* actually I like that one better than Miss Terious because it made sense to me. The staff really did their homework.
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
I also enjoyed the Superman-less aspect of the episode.
I second that! I really think the 2 Supermen took too much of the spotlight in the cartoon. We especially didn't need 2 of them. The clone Superman should have just been there for that particular arc and not stayed around.

Glad Star Boy is being used more.
Very good episode. I liked how Dreamy was a very strong character throughout the episode. sighs....shame this series is going to end before its time...

It looks like from the previews that Brainy is going to be a traitor. That seed was already planted in "Message in the Bottle". This should make things very interesting because losing Brainy will deprive the Legion of their best strategist. Brainy is probably the only one that could make something up to cancel out of the Legion powers.
Originally posted by Jubilation:
Very good episode. I liked how Dreamy was a very strong character throughout the episode. sighs....shame this series is going to end before its time...

It looks like from the previews that Brainy is going to be a traitor. That seed was already planted in "Message in the Bottle". This should make things very interesting because losing Brainy will deprive the Legion of their best strategist. Brainy is probably the only one that could make something up to cancel out of the Legion powers.
i hope cartoon brainy, will be like three boot brainy so paranoid that they he has a way to take out any and all legionnaires

lets just hope that the legion will go out with a bang
I thought it was an outstanding episode! Of course I'm madly in love with Dreamy, but the story was really well told, with great characterization, action and nods to the past.

Believe it or not, I'm glad Dreamy wasn't all vampy and flirty. I quite liked that she had a questionable past, but is now making amends for it. LL's distaste for her is consistent with how he feels about others on the show, namely the subs and Cos. On the other hand, I like how Star Boy and TWolf seem to be such fans of her, based on her skills.

I totally noticed the lack of Supermen, but I was literally thinking to myself, "What ever happened with the big bad guy?" Then the ad for the big 2 parter came on! Heh.

I would love to see this series go on for years. We surely know that there's enough material. However, it might as well go out with a bang. If it goes into syndication (like on Cartoon Network) is there still a chance for merchandise, etc to happen?
Oh yeah, standard young superheroine voice. That's okay though, better than an annoying voice.
In Your Dreams clips are up.

The promo for Dark Victory is here .
Guys check the where to write thread. I posted some emails there. Hopefully some one will hear our voice and save the Legion. Bombard these people with emails to show support.

Edit one more thing, could someone tell me how to save the "Dark Victory" promo?
Okay for the promo i think i see element lad sun boy ultra boy and some one else i cant make out, if they get to speak that would rock

ps. after hearing robot brainy 5 voice i think i would have been cool if it had always sounded like that
scream Nooooo I'm going to miss Dark Victory Part 1 next Saturday!! frown I'll have to find it on YouTube or something...
Originally posted by Teronna:
scream Nooooo I'm going to miss Dark Victory Part 1 next Saturday!! frown I'll have to find it on YouTube or something...
good luck finding it, i've been looking for the last three weeks the new episode on line and i cant find them...and i have a lot of sites i go to
This was a great episode, and Dream Girl did rawk! The other thing I have to say is the Dark Circle rawked as well! Their look, especially with the batwings/parachutes was awesome! First Grimbor, now the Dark Circle. But it makes me angrier that they made Mordru a joke.
It was fun to see Ontir, too. Though I was expecting him to double-cross somebody or other.

Loved the Madame Mysterious bit-- wonder if there'll ever be a Senor Surprise to match?

I really enjoyed this episode.

Great to see Dream Girl kick some booty. I sort of wish she hadn't had to don a battle suit to beat Brainy, but I guess that's what it'd take against *this* Brainiac 5.

I've always thought that Dream Girl's dreams could provide even *more* fodder for storylines than they ever really did.

I liked the conundrum of making events look like Nura's dream without making her dream come true in the way that would've been disastrous. I do wonder how Brainy knew what positions to take to make the Dream Dream Girl had when *away* from the LSH's computers come true?

Dream Girl's voice is a bit of an issue. Would we be able to distinguish it if another LSH gal (besides Violet) appears? In a couple of lines, the actress went a bit lower. Perhaps that should be Dream Girl's voice.

She looked terrific, though. Would you describe her eyes as sort of light purple? Or a purplish gray?

One little detail I liked was in the meeting scene in which Timber Wolf and Star Boy were playing 'finger football'... even when the POV became a long shot.

This marks the first time I've enjoyed a Dark Circle story in the slightest since the other Ontir appearance, which I liked mainly for the turncoat and the guest-stars (Supergirl and Dev-em and Emerald Empress).

Perhaps somebody else besides Lightning Lad can distrust the next questionable character? If their distrust is misplaced, that is.

I'm in denial about the series ending, so I keep commenting as if it's going to be going on forever. If there isn't a reprieve or a network switch, I guess the comic will fill the hole.
Originally posted by Mystery Lad:
I do wonder how Brainy knew what positions to take to make the Dream Dream Girl had when *away* from the LSH's computers come true?
dude, serious precognition faux pas smile ...
Brainy just knew that anything he did would end up retroactively in the dream.

I have to say, even out of all the comics, this was the most brilliant strategy I ever saw used to foil precognition, and he thought of it on the spot...now THERE's a clever Brainy!

One thing I'll add, I thought Dream Girl seemed a lot more powerful in this ep. than in the comic, which I now realize is because: here, they immediately establish that the future can be changed after seeing her visions, while in the comic, they always played the visions as an inevitability, so that their value was limited to things that would simply alter the interpretation of the vision...

I like this version better...I guess you could say that the future is fixed until contaminated by itself, than all bets are off.

Still you have to wonder...if The Dark Circle hadn't seen Dream Girl's dream, would Brainy have noticed that they were fighting as though they had, and would he then have even thought of intentionally setting up the projection of the regrouping mistake?

Headache(!) ... better than thinking of the ending of this show, though... sniff.. frown
Faboo!
Watching this ep was almost like reading an old Adventure comic. 50 years later, the formula still works.

I'm going to miss these guys sooooooo much. frown
So why hasn't Garth had a problem with Nemesis Kid the way he has with so many other Legionnaires??? His "trust" radar is definitely on the fritz!!
I'm so glad my fave Legionnaire, Dream Girl, finally showed up! And the episode didn't disappoint! I'd have liked it if she had been out on the fighting lines with the guys, but I did like how she fought off the whole team. This animated version of Dreamy is probably one of my favorite interpretations of the series--especially as far as the women are concerned; I've never really liked the weird way Saturn Girl and Phantom Girl are drawn.
© Legion World