Legion World
here's the picture that shows a possible Shadow Lass on the book -
link -
http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/files/2010/07/utbln_cv1.jpg

it s found at:
http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/

Not much revealing...but notice that one of the heroes is now a White Lantern....Deadman's no longer a lone WL. Hmmm....let the speculation begin!
That's Lyssa Drak.
Lyssa Drak? one of Tasmia's ancestor? thought it was Lyrissa or Lydea right?
No, Lyssa is from Talok VII. Tas came from Talok VIII.
oh....so we have another Talokian? Hmmm cool....is Lyssa related to Mychael Thomas (Starman)? He's a Talokian as well.
Nope. He's from another of the Talok planets. Talok III, I believe.
The All-Lyssa Drak thread!
Hey guys, don't be surprised if it IS in fact Shady and not Lyssa ... I had heard months ago that the Legion was going to tie into the Brightest Day maxi-series soon! smile
It's definitely Lyssa, Ceej. In the October solicits there's a Blackest Night Special or something which is the source of that cover and the text references her specifically as narrator or something.
Sorry, I heard my name.

What now?
shocked Sorry, Ceej...mistook ya for future king. shocked
So we aren't talking about me and Tasmia having our own mini? It was going to be all about our wacky adventures during an afternoon picnic.
Originally posted by Chief Taylor:
It's definitely Lyssa, Ceej. In the October solicits there's a Blackest Night Special or something which is the source of that cover and the text references her specifically as narrator or something.
It may very well be Lyssa.
Hope that doesn't mean we won't see the Legion in a Brightest Day appearance though.
Posted By: Set Re: Shadow Lass - Brightest Day participant? - 07/22/10 10:50 AM
Originally posted by CJ Taylor:
So we aren't talking about me and Tasmia having our own mini? It was going to be all about our wacky adventures during an afternoon picnic.
Please put me down for the pre-order!
That's the Book of the Black that Lyssa Drak was trapped in, right?

Unless I totally dreamed that she got put into that book by Scar.
© Legion World