Legion World
I don't know if anything like this is going on over at the "official" DCMB's, but hey, we can start it here, and port the signatures over to other message boards. Who knows what might happen?

I mean, the concept is an ultimate no-brainer. If they do it right, the possibilities as far as ratings, merchandizing tie-ins, video games, etc. is HUGE. Let's show our support!!!

1. Jeff "Kid Prime" DeGarmo
I was getting some new shoes the other day and spotted the ones for the Teen Titans and Spider-Man. My immediate thought was how cool it would be to have a pair of Legion sneakers, even if they didn't come in my size. I'd buy the smallest pair and keep them on my desk.

2. Scott "Lightning Lad" Sharritt
Better yet, Legion of Super-Heroes Happy Meal toys... smile

3. Craig "Omni Craig" Christy
4. Darden "Faraway Lad" Coulthard

Looking forward to going into ToysRus and seeing lots of legion figures.
There is an amazing amount of marketing potential here, people! Give us our Legion coffee mugs!

5. Will "Doc Nimbus" Mitchell
I always wanted to drink out of something with Brainy's face on it. Wait a second...

6. Beth "Caliente" Brown
It'll be really hard to keep track of all the stuff, so I'll rely on LW to maintain very detailed AR lists....

7. Dean "Sketch Lad" Lee
BOOO-YAH! PovertyLad " Fletcher
And it had better have Bruce Timm assigned to it...

8. Jamie "Stratum" Ott
9: Joe "Kid Marvel" Lynch
Warner Bros. Animation is already developing such a series. Did you miss the mentions of it? We've discussed it in this thread . And here is just one Web story, from yesterday, that mentions it.

Cartoon Network is merely the prime Time Warner channel for distributing such a series. As with the current "Justice League" and other stories, that entity doesn't create them itself.
Series in-development and series that are greenlit are two entirely different beasts, though.
That depends how far along they are. If they're doing voice casting already, as some reports have said, it suggests to me that some commitment to a "Legion" series has already been made.

Online petitions are great for pulling together enthusiasm for a topic or cause. Yet they rarely even get read by the relevant Powers That Be, in my experience. A very eloquent petition to get "Daria" released by MTV on DVD has well over 19,000 signatures, yet from insider reports is still not being noticed at Paramount/Viacom.
An actor named Shawn(no last name) has been cast as Timber Wolf. He first went in for auditions around the first or second week in Jan.

His last Legion related entry was on 02/03/06 "Tell Me Something else else"

EDIT - Oops...I see Lightning Lad has already posted about this here . Sorry about the repeat post.
Since Grey linked to the story I might as well mention that the announced show date for the Legion/JLU episode is FEB.11th!!!

SET YOUR RECORDING DEVICES!!!

I'm really really looking forward to it and after all these years it'll be totally awesome to see the Legionnaires animated. The Superman episode was just wonderful but there wasn't nearly enough LSH.

...which brings me back to the topic...

A Legion of Superheroes would kick nass!

- Arthur "Yellow Kid" Wolf -

Am I #10 or would that be Greybird?
10. Ray "numberonelegionfan" Currie
11. Hollis "Not-So-Bad Lad" Adler
12(ish?) Kevin "Monkey Eater Lad" Leung
© Legion World