Legion World
Greetings: For my Legion of Super-Heroes RPG, I'm trying to compile a list of overall sizes (height, length, width) of the many non-standard humanoid characters.

All of the standard size humanoid Legionnaires and villains tend to be between 5-7 feet tall. Blok is listed at 7'2. Colossal Boy is estimated to be at 25' high (as his most useful size) and based on the way they draw Colossal Boy and Validus together I would say they are the same size. And how about all the monsters in the Legion of Super-Heroes Comic books; how big are they?

I'm asking everyone to list how "big or small in feet" they think all of the other characters would be in size. I'm looking for other examples, ranging from super-huge to the smallest individuals found in the Legion comics.

For example, I'm guessing the Resource Raiders to be about 3 feet high. But how big is.....

Computo
Infinite Man
Amalgamax
Orion
Kalibak
Titania
Chemoids
Omega
Organus

Eventually I'll compile the list and use the entries as examples for size for the different size categories. The common humanoid will be listed as Average/5. The scale ranges from 1-19.
Computo - 4' Diameter (Who's Who vol 1) smile
Infinite Man - Variable (Who's Who vol 1)
Kalibak - 6'9" (Who's Who vol 1)
Orion - 6'1" (Who's Who vol 1)

The Infinite Man varied form human sized to gigantic when facing off against the Time Trapper in v3 #50

Gates: 3' 7" standing height, 6' 2" full length. (SF&O #1)
From SF&O #2,

Sensor: 12" length
Monstress: height 6'4"
Pernisius: height 6'4"
Brika: 7'6"
Flutter/A'rie: 2'8"
Ebb: 5'6" (from top to tentacle)
Rather unhelpfully Who's Who give the height of Validus as 5'00"

I take it they mean 50'

Time Trapper given as 6'10"
Tyr 7'
Mordru 7'6" - Who's Who update '88
Laurel Gand 7' - Who's Who '90
Furball - from 6' to 8'6"

What sources do you already have Phantom Girl for your RPG - Who Who volumes, Who's Who in the Legion, DC RPGs etc?

It would help focus mining for answers.
© Legion World