Legion World
Okay, so we have a thread here about the Legion on CW's Supergirl, so.....

It never occurred to me before, but Legends of Tomorrow has been teasing a secret villain in the current season, referred to as "Mallus".

Well, it's been put out there on the Facebook group "Legion of Super-Heroes" that Mallus may actually be the Time Trapper. I've been watching LoT (along with all CW Arrowverse shows), and that never occurred to me. But it sure would make sense.

If it's true, there's another major Legion connection in the Arrowverse.
Mordru may be another possibility since there bringing in John Constantine for help.
That's possible, too. But, in a show about time travel, the Trapper would be a natural fit and a huge threat.

Before seeing the idea floating around on FB, I hadn't given much thought about who Mallus might be. I guess I assumed it might be a more conventional choice of an already-established character like Zoom or Vandal Savage, perhaps. I had been preoccupied with being disappointed by the reuse of Damien Dahrk on Legends because he's one of the characters I've disliked most in the Arrowverse; plus, I almost always hate the actor who plays him any time I see him in a role. So that distracted from much contemplation of the new big bad.

If it IS the Trapper, oh, if they'd only use him (her/it?) in Supergirl and also feature the Legion in it!

BTW, in a way I didn't understand, the guys on FB think the Legion's presence on the show might relate to a secret mission to change Kara's history for the better. Other than the obvious threat of Reign, they thought the Trapper might somehow be involved if he's not being used on Legends. So I don't know know if all this is just wishful thinking on a Legion-centric FB group, but I think there may at least be something to Mallus being the trapper.
The scene of Sarah meeting Mallus was definitely Time Trapper-ish, from what I recall.

Other than that I would never have really considered it.
I wish now I'd paid more attention to those scenes because I delete shows from my DVR right after I watch them.
I have every episode in my library. Give me a date or episode number and I could dig the scene out.
I believe it's the last episode before the break, the Beebo episode.
The last 5 episodes are usually available to watch online on the CW's website.
© Legion World