Legion World
Posted By: Shadow Kid The Legionnaire's parents were HOT! - 03/29/05 09:19 AM
They were! For details check out Legion of Superheroes #263!

I especially like Ultra Boy's hunky barrel chested dad and Shady's sexy mom!

Cham's aunty and Vi's ma and pa were no Plain Janes either!
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: The Legionnaire's parents were HOT! - 03/29/05 01:11 PM
Luornu's mom (I think she actually appeared later) was a hottie too IIRC!

And you're right about Jo and Shady's parents--hot damn, we see where they get it from! I'm interested in the previously untold 'Super Sexy Adventures of the 2940's, featuring the Legionnaires parents"!
You know... somehow it wouldn't surprise me if the "Super-Sexy Adventures of the 2940s" were retconned into Legion history...

Oddly enough, I actually wouldn't be all that opposed to it, either.
My line-up for the Super-Sexy Adventurers of the 2940s:

Sexy, Shapeshifting R. J. Brande!
Virile young Marla Latham!
Shady's Hot Mama!
Crazykewl Brainiac Four!
Wicked Hot Winema Wazzo!

That's just for starters!
Posted By: cleome57 Re: The Legionnaire's parents were HOT! - 04/08/09 11:33 PM
So, it would be like The Ice Storm only without all the sad and the cold and --ga-hoy !-- angst and the deathy demisingness and-- ??
Posted By: MLLASH Re: The Legionnaire's parents were HOT! - 04/09/09 03:21 AM
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
You know... somehow it wouldn't surprise me if the "Super-Sexy Adventures of the 2940s" were retconned into Legion history...

Oddly enough, I actually wouldn't be all that opposed to it, either.
Some retcons enhance the myth! This would be one...
New idea for Super-Sexy Adventurers of the 2940s:

We learn the dark secret that drove Pa Kem to drink!
Posted By: Fat Cramer Re: The Legionnaire's parents were HOT! - 09/21/09 08:42 AM
The wild go-go years of teenage Marte Allon, all covered up by her political handlers.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: The Legionnaire's parents were HOT! - 09/22/09 05:28 AM
[classes FC's contribution under "Too realistic to be droll"]

[imagines a Legion outtake where adolescent Gim finds that strappy-eagle-logo costume in his parents' attic and neither of them are willing to admit any knowledge of how it got there]
Great Scott!

It just occurred to me...

The Adv. #247 Legion is the Super-Sexy Adventurers of th 2940s! Thus explaining why the Legion introduced themselves to Supergirl as the children of the originals!
Okay, so I'm still working out the details of this, but:

The original LSH, the Super-Sexy Adventurers of the 2940s, originally recruited Superboy as an honorary member during their brief, untold history!

When Rokk, Imra, and Garth later save the life of R. J. Brande, he is inspired by his earlier career with the SSAot2940s to suggest they form a new Legion. They originally recruit Supergirl instead of Superboy, though eventually they bring Superboy in as a full-fledged member. At some point early in the Legion history, something happens which causes everyone to forget about the SSAot2940s (perhaps the Legion's first encounter with the Time Trapper?).
Posted By: MLLASH Re: The Legionnaire's parents were HOT! - 10/20/09 01:43 AM
I am frikkin' LOVING this...!!!! Script, ASAP!
I suspect Brin's parents may have been antagonists to the SSAot2940's since they have a mad-scientist type nature to them.
I have a theory that the SSAot2940s version of Saturn Girl was Imra's aunt that she was named after!

Hmm... I wonder if Hu Krinn was space-helmeted Cosmic Boy?

And... who was Lightning Boy? Papa Ranzz? Papa Ranzz's twin brother? Maybe Storm Boy's father?
Other candidate members for the SSAot2940s:

One of Dawnstar's parents, either Mist-Rider of Moonwalker. I'm kind of inclined to go with Moonwalker, her mother.

Kiwa Nal, Nura and Mysa's mother.

One of Jan Arrah's parents, either Arn or Valla Arrah. I kind of like the idea of an Element Lass.

Maybe Ferro Lad's mother? She was a famous actress.

White Toshi (later Karate Kid's Sensei)

Arn Digby

One of Star Boy's astronomer parents?

Derek Morgna?

One of Ultra Boy's parents?
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: The Legionnaire's parents were HOT! - 10/23/09 08:03 PM
Ultra Boy's Dad could be a major thug or crook and his mother could be a heroine. Years later, his Dad will reform and marry his mother...
Like it!

More possible members:

Prince Voxv of Orando

Green Lantern (Vidar)
Hmm... not sure I like this idea, but another possible member would be the Flash (Barry Allen).
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: The Legionnaire's parents were HOT! - 10/23/09 08:36 PM
Honorary Member!

Also, we wouldn't want to roll this one out just yet, waiting until at least three years into their existence, but Jor-El and Lara *must* have met them somehow, someway at some point.
Hmm... no doubt there is a whole hidden dimension to the whole "Dagon the Avenger" storyline. He was no doubt striking back against members of the SSAot2940s!
Posted By: MLLASH Re: The Legionnaire's parents were HOT! - 04/04/10 03:38 AM
It's true!!!!!!!
Posted By: lil'rhino Re: The Legionnaire's parents were HOT! - 04/04/10 03:49 AM
So sexy!!!
Posted By: Fat Cramer Re: The Legionnaire's parents were HOT! - 04/07/10 09:04 AM
Rereading some old issues, I came across this picture of Dawnstar's mother, Moonwalker. Certainly a candidate for hot Legion parents.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: lil'rhino Re: The Legionnaire's parents were HOT! - 04/09/10 04:20 AM
She's Fierce!!
Jeepers! She's totally making it into the Super-Sexy Adventurers of the 2940s!
Posted By: Crymsun Kid Re: The Legionnaire's parents were HOT! - 04/22/10 09:04 PM
Moonwalker=Total Hawtness!

Hmm.. Would Brainiac 4 make it into the SSAot40's?

Lightning Boy - Pre-Validus Garridan Ranzz??
Posting here for convenient future reference!

click to enlarge

click to enlarge
I actually thought of a great idea for a SSAot40s story this morning!
Posted By: MLLASH Re: The Legionnaire's parents were HOT! - 05/29/10 11:33 PM
Tease!
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: The Legionnaire's parents were HOT! - 05/30/10 03:05 AM
Not so fast, Ester--you still got that OTHER story to finish (or at least continue)! mad
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: The Legionnaire's parents were HOT! - 05/30/10 03:39 AM

click to enlarge
Damn! Doesn't it look like they were all about to participate in a key party?
Posted By: cleome57 Re: The Legionnaire's parents were HOT! - 05/30/10 03:46 AM
I wonder which kid found going home to visit the family to be the most awkward.

I nominate Cham.

"So, uh, I feel really weird calling you 'Aunt' now instead of 'Mom.' And BTW, how much did Dad pay you to lie to me for twenty years? No, I don't eat Elvabird anymore, 'Mom.' I'm a vegetarian now. In fact, I'm gonna' go out and pick up some vegetables. Uh, don't wait up."

Yup. I bet he made a point of always being on missions during the holiday season.
LOL they were all Swingers LOL
One of my favorite threads of all time!
I like how one of the dads is even wearing a very deep v-neck.

We should have had a story where a Legionnaire ends up dating a teammate's parent.

"Popping Planets, Sun Boy! What did Phantom Girl say when you started dating her mom?"

"Well, let's just say I have to start being very careful about bragging in front of the boys..."
Posted By: thoth lad Re: The Legionnaire's parents were HOT! - 09/15/15 10:58 AM
I can see the angsty '50s cover now..."My Phantom Love."

Tinya is distraught that her mother is involved with Dirk.

Jo is keen on thumping Dirk the first chance he gets.

Dirk starts as a cad, but actually falls for someone much smarter and braver than his usual partners. No one believes him.

Tinya realises that she's been putting her own reputation ahead of her mothers.

Winema has had fun with Dirk, and it's done her own prestige no harm at all. But she thought both parties knew the score. She dumps Dirk after the fling.

Tinya has had to grow up a little.
Winema's popularity sky rockets.
Dirk's heart is broken...for a while.
Jo thumps Dirk.

Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: The Legionnaire's parents were HOT! - 11/19/15 08:06 AM
Just want to point out:

A) the hotness of Shady's mom
B) how muscular and badass looking Vi's dad is!
3) how Tinya's brother looks like a dashing swashbuckler type!
Posted By: cleome57 Re: The Legionnaire's parents were HOT! - 11/20/15 12:25 AM
Well, not to pat myself on the back too much. But... I think my version of Cham's reunion with his aunt and/or Mom is at least as credible as the one Levitz ultimately stuck us with.

shake I cringe every time I think of that. If not for the cover being so fabulous, I would've thrown that comic in the sea.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: The Legionnaire's parents were HOT! - 11/21/15 09:51 PM
Here's what I wrote about Tenzil's mom in the Archives Vol. 10 re-read thread:

Originally Posted by Paladin
I mean, is it me, or did anyone else develop an insta-crush on Tenzil's mom in Dave's first splash? SCHWIIING! Matter-eater MILF, much? love

Therefore, she's definitely my fave. I wouldn't mind seeing the lot of them have crazy group sex, though! grin
Posted By: Fat Cramer Re: The Legionnaire's parents were HOT! - 03/14/16 04:56 AM
Originally Posted by Eryk Davis Ester
My line-up for the Super-Sexy Adventurers of the 2940s:

Sexy, Shapeshifting R. J. Brande!
Virile young Marla Latham!
Shady's Hot Mama!
Crazykewl Brainiac Four!
Wicked Hot Winema Wazzo!

That's just for starters!

Must add Super-Swinger Crav Nah!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Myg - Andy S Re: The Legionnaire's parents were HOT! - 03/14/16 05:17 AM
Yes, FC - that's a keeper

This whole thread is hysterical
The swinger Legion parents would add sooooo much to the Legion lore! That's a book we need to see
Originally Posted by Eryk Davis Ester

Crap! Another of my brilliant ideas lost to time!

Posted By: Fanfic Lady Re: The Legionnaire's parents were HOT! - 11/06/16 10:56 AM
Next time you have a story idea, EDE, either post it somewhere it Bits, or PM it to me immediately.

I love making stories out of your ideas!! That JLoA/JSoA/Charlton Characters fic I did a couple years ago had a lot of moments I'm very proud of.

And, not to jinx myself by revealing too much before a story is finished, but I'm currently working on something I think you'll enjoy. It's a little something I call...

"1945: THE FINAL MISSION OF THE ALL-STAR SQUADRON"

(This concludes my latest bout of shameless self-promotion. We now return this thread to its actual topic.) wink angel
© Legion World