Legion World
I know you're out there!
Does being a post-whore count?
Well, I'm shamless enough to post here.
While not myself a shameless hussy in this lifetime, I welcome the shameless hussy vote!
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Does being a post-whore count?
Don't worry, Scott -- you're in good company. laugh
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
Well, I'm shamless enough to post here.
Shamless Hussy's are a different category!
A little editing makes a big difference!
I'm here because I don't want to be dubbed a shameless hussy.
Too late, I realize that I now am ineligible to be deemed the shameless hussy I really am, since I already responded to this thread. frown
Oh, I wouldn't worry about that....
I'm certain we can overlook it for you, UTS! laugh
I love the "edit" function. laugh
We all know there's only one shameless hussy around here. mad

SaturnGirl
Thank you for that introduction KP laugh
oh oh oh....

"The Legion of Shameless-Hussies" or, LSH.

Yeah, okay, im sure that someone else has come up with this, but i like to reward my brain when it clicks on and actually makes the obvious connections sometimes.
Well, being a hussy isn't the worse thing in the world! At least we're all in good, shameless company! wink
I maybe shamless, I may be a hussy. But I am fairly sure I'm not a shamless hussy.
Are you a shameless Hussey? (See Numf's contributions to Bits!)
I know someone who would be absolutely and totally shameless with Wayne Hussey.

You know who you are.
In fact I think most people around here know who you are.
Shameless hussy? You better believe it...
Faraway Lad keeps telling me i am the original shameless hussy. smile
Originally posted by Numf El:
I know someone who would be absolutely and totally shameless with Wayne Hussey.

You know who you are.
In fact I think most people around here know who you are.
Sssshhhh... you were supposed to keep that a secret...

And I was 17 at the time....

shocked

Though come to think of it he's still a rock god so given the chance I probably still would... laugh
WonderGirlII Moi? WonderGirlII
I just had to bump this post as it's got such a good title!
I was once a homeless slushy.
You say that like it's a bad thing?
This thread was created by STU, who was such a shameless hussy that he was banned from Legion World for good because of his hussiness!

I've often wondered how Pov got out of that banning.
Charm, good looks and substantial bribes to the right people? That normally works laugh

And shouldn't we all embrace our inner shameless hussey rather than hide them away and *gasp* ban posters who are true to their nature?
I miss STU, he was really great! frown Is he really banned? I hadn't heard that.

Did I just fall for a joke there?
[Linked Image]
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
I was once a homeless slushy.
Fat Cramer, come to the McDonald's Center for the Welfare and Protection of Homeless Slushies of Legion World, where no slushy is ever turned away! (Thanks to generous funding by McDonald's Corp.)
Originally posted by Harbinger:
I miss STU, he was really great! frown Is he really banned? I hadn't heard that.

Yeah smile

I just can't believe that you would accuse anyone here of making jokes at your expense. laugh

OBTW I still have the bruises from the last time. rotflmao
Maybe it depends on whether or not the joke was funny wink
anyway, to get back on topic (strange concept I know) I'm working for a music therapy charity right now and today I had a call from someone from the Scottish Arts Council - he had a nice voice so I subtly dropped into the conversation that I'm single, slim (ish) with quite long blonde hair. He said he'd call me back tomorrow.

Am I a shameless hussy?
In all the best ways wink
He didn't call frown

So does that mean I'm not qualified to be a real Shameless Hussy, just a wannabe frown
Belinda, I believe that I speak for all of us when I say; You are the ultimate Shameless Hussy. laugh
Maybe he's just firmly attached to somebody. I think you might be a shameless hussy if you turned up on his doorstep at midnight, with champagne.
I wouldn't mind the chance to prove I can be a Shameless Hussy laugh
Come to SD and we'll let you and Cobie reinact one of the most famous nights in SHAKES history.

(I wonder if the Convention would crash the way the thread did...)
Not the night of the inserted rodent I hope shake
eek Did I just hear someone mention Richard Gere?
Not the night of the inserted rodent I hope shake
Does Cobie licking flaming brandy off of your toes ring any bells?

I think after the SHAKES thread imploded, we re-wrote the storyline in "Ongoing"...

Just think what that performance would do for the "Fan Table."
If you're going to spend all that time and energy being a hussy, why feel guilty about it?
Hey, it's not my fault all the guys want me!
Being a hussy IS a lot of work
And if you've got it, flaunt it.

Assuming "it" isn't a communicable disease...hussy!
True hussies make sure they don't get anything communicable!

Including FEELINGS!
Although knowing enough about the feelings of others, in order to shamelessly manipulate them, can be useful.
How is it possible that I have never posted in this thread? (Draw your own conclusions....)
Well, even if you didn't post in this thread, luckily the title reminded us that you are in fact a SHAMELESS HUSSY!
Well, technically it says, "....you MAY well be a..." hmmm
We should have some sort of shameless hussy test!
Q: Do you have even 10% of the *action* that Ibby has?

If Yes, you are a hussy.
If No, but you know who Ibby is, then you've been hanging around the same bars/ cheap seedy forums making you a hussy. It's only a matter of time before two badly dressed men will be fighting over you on a '50s comic cover. Hussy.
I want men to fight over me in a 50s comic cover!

It's what I've dreamt of since I was a little boy

A typical cover story. Tell us what you *really* want. Hussy.
Am I a shameless hussy? Well, that puts me in good company! SaturnGirl

So there.
I'm not proud.
I AM proud of some things that have contributed to my ability to be a shameless hussy wink

We went on a double date once, and one of the other guys could not stop staring at my calves.

Of course, now his boyfriend hates me, so...
I just posted in this thread to be a poseur. I don't like anything that requires a lot of work. tongue
^^^^^^^^^^
EXACTLY
lol
Now I'll have to stop whining to my therapist about how no one here understands me. Uh... I mean, if I can ever afford a therapist.

PovertyLad
It depends on one's definition of "Shameless" and "Hussy"
OK I guess I do have a therapist after all. (Hope you don't mind being paid in skunk pelts!) wink
Beware! Your therapist may ALSO be......a shameless hussy! gasp
I don't judge so long as they take the pelts, and maybe an occasional free coffee. FatCramer
The best shameless hussy therapists, help us get over our guilt! And thus, they create MORE shameless hussies!
BUMP

Just because. SaturnGirl
I admit to being Hussyficated.
*sobs* I left my hussy days behind me when I got married!
I am a Hameless Shussy! Be quiet. Shush!
I was one, but now I ain’t cause I love my wonderful husband!
© Legion World