Legion World
Posted By: MLLASH BURN THE WITCH!!!! - 09/06/03 10:25 PM
Next time someone says something you disagree with, point at them and bellow "Burn the witch!!!" at the top of your lungs.

It's fun for the whole family!
Posted By: Kid Prime Re: BURN THE WITCH!!!! - 09/06/03 10:25 PM
She turned me into a newt!
Posted By: Lightning Lad Re: BURN THE WITCH!!!! - 09/06/03 10:30 PM
Um, guys, as much as I love Python and all things associated with it, this title might insult at least one board member. Caroline is Wiccan and might take offense to it. Just warning you in case you wake up a toad in the morning. laugh
Posted By: Kid Prime Re: BURN THE WITCH!!!! - 09/06/03 10:32 PM
EEK!
Posted By: rickshaw1 Re: BURN THE WITCH!!!! - 09/06/03 10:34 PM
hey, i married an irish witch, and it's pretty cool so far, lol. Funny thing though, i have this uncontrollable urge to straighten up the house, and i am pretty much a slob.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...
Posted By: MLLASH Re: BURN THE WITCH!!!! - 09/06/03 10:35 PM
Seriously Scooter, should I delete it? I wouldn't wanna bother her at all... YOU know I meant it to be silly.
Posted By: Kid Prime Re: BURN THE WITCH!!!! - 09/06/03 10:39 PM
You could put "silly thread" in parenthesis on the title or something...
Posted By: Lightning Lad Re: BURN THE WITCH!!!! - 09/06/03 10:40 PM
No need. She knows you were all kidding. Plus she said you are all too cute to turn into toads anyway. She'd post herself but she's busy slaving away packing while I'm taking a time out to post.
Posted By: Kid Prime Re: BURN THE WITCH!!!! - 09/06/03 10:41 PM
Everything okay in Utah?
Posted By: the boy with UltraPowers Re: BURN THE WITCH!!!! - 09/06/03 10:46 PM
what about a Rhiannon ?? would you burn one of them ??

Matthew.
Posted By: Lightning Lad Re: BURN THE WITCH!!!! - 09/06/03 10:46 PM
So far this weekend we're all good. Mom is pretty stable and enjoying all the football and car races on TV today (she's a big race fan) and dad is just as oblivious as ever. Caroline and I are getting another load ready to take out to our storage shed. Didn't get the garage cleaned out as planned as it got pretty damn hot here today. But the temps are supposed to drop down to the mid 70's for this week and that's perfect packing and moving weather. Another 15 days until closing. scream
Posted By: MLLASH Re: BURN THE WITCH!!!! - 09/06/03 10:50 PM
Matthew-- You'd only burn one if you disagreed with what they said! ;-D

Scooter-- Don't envy you guys the moving/packing but I bet the new house is gonna rock!

Give Caroline a big wet smOOOOch from me! love
Posted By: Lightning Lad Re: BURN THE WITCH!!!! - 09/06/03 10:52 PM
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
what about a [b]Rhiannon ?? would you burn one of them ??

Matthew. [/b]
As in the Goddess or the Stevie Nicks' song? Or from Celtic legends? I believe there is even a Rhiannon who writes sci-fi books for kids.
Posted By: Kid Prime Re: BURN THE WITCH!!!! - 09/06/03 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
So far this weekend we're all good. Mom is pretty stable and enjoying all the football and car races on TV today (she's a big race fan) and dad is just as oblivious as ever. Caroline and I are getting another load ready to take out to our storage shed. Didn't get the garage cleaned out as planned as it got pretty damn hot here today. But the temps are supposed to drop down to the mid 70's for this week and that's perfect packing and moving weather. Another 15 days until closing. scream
I didn't realize you were CLOSING on the house!!! God, I know that's stressful. Not to sound like someone's old Granny, but bless both your hearts.

The weather has DEFINITELY taken a turn toward autumn here in Alabama. It's very welcome.
Posted By: Mattropolis Re: BURN THE WITCH!!!! - 09/06/03 10:56 PM
Cincinnati's been really nice as well...

At least temperature wise...
Posted By: the boy with UltraPowers Re: BURN THE WITCH!!!! - 09/06/03 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
[b] what about a [b]Rhiannon ?? would you burn one of them ??

Matthew. [/b]
As in the Goddess or the Stevie Nicks' song? Or from Celtic legends? I believe there is even a Rhiannon who writes sci-fi books for kids. [/b]
i was thinking of the song by Stevie Nicks !!! that is about the Welsh Witch, afterall !!!

and it's a GREAT song smile ...

Matthew.
Posted By: MLLASH Re: BURN THE WITCH!!!! - 09/06/03 11:04 PM
I've become a huge fan of spring and especially fall here. Can't wait until the whole city has gone various shades of orange, red, yellow, brown and green...
Posted By: Harbinger Re: BURN THE WITCH!!!! - 09/06/03 11:09 PM
tomorrow afternoon is looking quite good too.
Posted By: Stu Re: BURN THE WITCH!!!! - 09/07/03 02:14 AM
Another reason to extend the weekend.

All summer long it seems we've had crappy weather on weekends and wonderful weather on random Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays.
Posted By: Sonnie Re: BURN THE WITCH!!!! - 09/07/03 12:14 PM
Do you live in Britain too Stu?
Posted By: Bevis Re: BURN THE WITCH!!!! - 09/07/03 12:27 PM
what about a [b]Rhiannon ?? would you burn one of them ??
[/b]
My little sister is Rhiannon (and we're a Welsh family too). I don't think she's a witch but there have been occassions that I'd probably quite happily have said she was one just to laugh at her on the ducking stool or something. laugh

Oh, and I'm Wiccan too (well sort of. Possibly not even that organised in religious terms. But calling myself Pagan sounds a bit silly) and I don't think it's offensive. No more so that I think most Christians find people saying 'Dear God' or 'Christ on a bike' or anything like that.
Posted By: Kid Prime Re: BURN THE WITCH!!!! - 09/07/03 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Sonnie Boy:
We all wonder where Stu lives. laugh

(private joke)
Posted By: Pov Re: BURN THE WITCH!!!! - 09/07/03 02:32 PM
Sometimes, if I look into a strobe light using alternating blinks, I can see into the Stuniverse... lol
Posted By: Stu Re: BURN THE WITCH!!!! - 09/08/03 01:41 AM
Nope, but I might retire there if I ever come across a large sum of money. smile

I've vacationed in Britain a couple of times (London, Brighton, Oxford, Cambridge, Glasgow, Edinburgh, etc.) and loved it. love
Posted By: Stu Re: BURN THE WITCH!!!! - 09/08/03 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Bevis:
[b] what about a [b]Rhiannon ?? would you burn one of them ??
[/b]
My little sister is Rhiannon (and we're a Welsh family too). I don't think she's a witch but there have been occassions that I'd probably quite happily have said she was one just to laugh at her on the ducking stool or something. laugh
[/b]
What's a Rhiannon? (I recall a poster called "Raven of Rhiannon" on the DC boards...)
Posted By: Stu Re: BURN THE WITCH!!!! - 09/08/03 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
[b] Do you live in Britain too Stu?
We all wonder where Stu lives. laugh

(private joke) [/b]
Though some of us are apparently quite good at putting the clues together. laugh
Posted By: Pov Re: BURN THE WITCH!!!! - 09/08/03 01:52 AM
Stue's Clues, Saturdays on the Nick! :rolleyes:

"Where on Earth is Stu-men Santiago?" confused
Posted By: Stu Re: BURN THE WITCH!!!! - 09/08/03 02:09 AM
I was NOT on Nick on Saturday morning! That's just a totally unfounded rumor! mad
Posted By: Pov Re: BURN THE WITCH!!!! - 09/08/03 02:18 AM
Started by Nick himself, I presume... wink
Posted By: Stu Re: BURN THE WITCH!!!! - 09/08/03 02:30 AM
I knew it all along, Poverty "Nick" Lad... love love love
Posted By: MLLASH Re: BURN THE WITCH!!!! - 12/12/03 12:40 AM
BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Posted By: thoth lad Re: BURN THE WITCH!!!! - 07/01/17 07:58 PM
Sillies! We can't do that until the pharmaceutical giants have nicked all of their herbalist secrets to then use to rip off everyone else. And we can't do that until they have signed over all of their lands to the people that, by complete coincidence, accused them. I mean, obviously persecute the innocent and helpful, because they're different. But don't forget that bottom line. That's what [Insert name of any company/organised religion you like] have always done! smile

"Look! She turned me into an African swallow! But I got better!"
"A laden or unladen African swallow?"
"Never mind him! She turned us into an ignorant, bellowing mob of xenophobic simpletons!"
"And we still are!"
© Legion World