Legion World
Posted By: Fat Cramer Welcome Legionkid! - 02/07/04 12:39 PM
Welcome to Legion World. Things are bit hectic here at the moment, but everybody's very nice and warm and welcoming. Just watch out for STU, he's on a bit of a rampage lately.

(P.S. just kidding about STU, but we have to keep up appearances.)
Posted By: Outdoor Miner Re: Welcome Legionkid! - 02/07/04 02:34 PM
Hello and welcome LegionKid!

As you can see, we are in the middle of some conspiratorial dealings right now. Hope it's at the very least entertaining.
Posted By: Stu Re: Welcome Legionkid! - 02/07/04 03:21 PM
Welcome! cool
Posted By: Doctor One Re: Welcome Legionkid! - 02/07/04 05:24 PM
Welcome!
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: Welcome Legionkid! - 02/07/04 06:14 PM
Welcome!
Posted By: Suddenly Seymour Re: Welcome Legionkid! - 02/07/04 09:25 PM
Welcome to the group!
Posted By: Michael Netzer Re: Welcome Legionkid! - 02/07/04 10:08 PM
Welcome aboard LK. Look, I'm new here myself and I might get scolded for this but I'm about to tell you a secret that no one here wants you to know. This is not just a website forum for the Legion. There are some Legionaires here who are apparantly connected to the real Legion communications system which is about a thousand years in the fututre, of course. Now what happens here is that you have to kinda find your own way around and discover how everything works 'cause they don't tell you this stuff. So, don't just sit there waiting for something to happen, otherwise they leave you behind when they go back to recharge their systems, and they never tell you when that is anyway. I gotta go before somebody sees me...good luck!
Posted By: Probability Pete Re: Welcome Legionkid! - 02/08/04 01:20 AM
Howdy, welcome and enjoy. This is a good place to be. Everyone is nice and helpful.
Posted By: Invisible Brainiac Re: Welcome Legionkid! - 02/08/04 02:03 AM
Welcome! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
Posted By: Proty II Re: Welcome Legionkid! - 02/08/04 02:12 AM
And a hearty protean welcome from me as well!
Posted By: Arachne Re: Welcome Legionkid! - 02/08/04 04:54 AM
Welcome aboard Legionkid. smile
Posted By: Michael Netzer Re: Welcome Legionkid! - 02/08/04 04:10 PM
You see what I mean, LegionKid? See how nice everybody is? Who'd think they'll all hiding such a terrible secret?

Stay on your toes and remember, the worst thing you could do here is nothing at all. That's when they've got you for sure.

Uh-oh, here they come again. See ya.
Posted By: Comet King Re: Welcome Legionkid! - 02/08/04 09:04 PM
Hiya!
Posted By: Vee Re: Welcome Legionkid! - 02/08/04 10:55 PM
Welcome to Legion World, LK! There are times (like now) when things are really zany but fear not! Just when you think it can't get any crazier...it does!

You'll quickly discover tha we love to have fun, and often get carried away on waves of imagination but everyone here will tell you that there's no better place on the web! We love this place and and all the wonderful people here. Glad you decided to join us!
© Legion World