Legion World
Posted By: Thriftshop Debutante Watch Your Pants - 04/19/06 02:44 AM
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/47474
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: Watch Your Pants - 04/19/06 12:20 PM
Losing one's pants has long been a tradition on LW! Whether Lash or Pov or some other scamp, there's constantly someone 'free to the world' around here.
Posted By: Eryk Davis Ester Re: Watch Your Pants - 04/19/06 01:28 PM
Don't forget that classic LMB adventure, "The Mystery of the Humorously Oversized Stolen Pantaloons!"
Posted By: Pov Re: Watch Your Pants - 04/19/06 02:14 PM
Those pantaloons scared me off pants-wearing for life. shake
Posted By: Quislet, Esq Re: Watch Your Pants - 04/19/06 05:35 PM
I'd rather watch other guys' pants.

And was there ever a more homoerotic ad then the one for Dockers where the guy sees a motorcycle in an alley, tries it out, breaking off a mirror. The owner (very rough trade looking) shows up, looks down, says "nice pants". The final shot showes the first guy pantsless while the motorcyclist roars off.
Posted By: Rockhopper Lad Re: Watch Your Pants - 04/20/06 04:51 PM
Fortunately, Penguins don't wear pants. wink
Posted By: Thriftshop Debutante Re: Watch Your Pants - 08/19/16 12:44 AM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: thoth lad Re: Watch Your Pants - 08/21/16 09:03 AM
-Lex Luthor is Superman?
-Lois is about to discover Lex and Clark's affair?
-It's Clark coming in the door while Lois (I Am Curious: Gender Swap) makes a quick exit?
-Luthor has been a snitch for Superheroes all along, operating from his Laundry business, but Lois can't find that out?
-Superman's identity is revealed as he forgets to pick up a shirt or jacket from Lex. Lois gutted that the scoop didn't go to her, but Olsen who was outside the window?
-All the men in the DCU begin to wear ties outside their trouser fly as Clark makes it cool in this cover?

These aren't questions. I was just translating the contents page from the inside cover. What an issue!

© Legion World