Legion World
Posted By: MLLASH diary of a corksoaker - 09/23/04 02:01 AM
I was always interested in soaking cork as far back as I could remember. Often I imagined what it would be like as I held the cork in my hand and gingerly began to soak it. I knew the day would come that I would finally soak a cork in reality and I must admit I was a little nervous about it!

When the opportunity presented itself, I hesitated! I was quite intimidated by the size of the cork and was afraid I would soak it incorrectly.

Turns out, I did an okay job and soon I was soaking cork all the time! Corks of various sizes, shapes and colors, I soaked them all expertly!

Nowadays I can't help but let out a little chuckle every time I think back on the first time I soaked cork. So nervous for no reason! It turns out most folks enjoy having their cork soaked so much it doesn't even matter if you don't do a first-rate job!
Posted By: Magnetic Boy Re: diary of a corksoaker - 09/23/04 02:24 AM
CosmicBoy The undisputed master, ladies and gentlemen! CosmicBoy
Posted By: Magnetic Boy Re: diary of a corksoaker - 09/23/04 02:27 AM
CosmicBoy I will add that if it weren't for my proclivity and ability to soak cork quite well, I wouldn't have held on to my fur-Jenny-T for so long! CosmicBoy
Posted By: MLLASH Re: diary of a corksoaker - 09/23/04 02:30 AM
I used to have a fur-Jenny-Tee too! I loved it, but I finally just wore it out! I can't seem to find a replacement. I don't think Jenny makes tee-shirts anymore, because of all that "fur is murder" stuff. frown
Posted By: Magnetic Boy Re: diary of a corksoaker - 09/23/04 02:46 AM
hug CosmicBoy
Posted By: Magnetic Boy Re: diary of a corksoaker - 09/23/04 02:49 AM
CosmicBoy When I think of Eryk reading about our love of corksoaking, Lash, I picture him stating a resounding "Jeepers!" Is this my Naltorian precognition or something less? CosmicBoy
Posted By: MLLASH Re: diary of a corksoaker - 09/23/04 02:52 AM
Jillikers, Miss T, pretty gals who love soaking cork are the most popular ladies of all, I'm sure!!

As for cooters, I've never had one myself, but I have played with my friends' cooters before. They're cute and all, but I always seemed to get bored with them quickly...
Posted By: MLLASH Re: diary of a corksoaker - 09/23/04 02:55 AM
Eryk's never expressed an interest in soaking cork, unfortunately. I bet he'd be good at it. I would certainly volunteer to instruct him in the intricacies involved. But some people just aren't interesting in learning new hobbies.
Posted By: Magnetic Boy Re: diary of a corksoaker - 09/23/04 03:08 AM
CosmicBoy I scare him, too! *tee hee*

Eryk conjures visions of doe-eyed forest critters with big, puffy cracker afros *dreamy sigh*

A little bit country, a whole bunch of rock 'n roll...

Oh and I went to Catholic school, Lash - corksoaking is practically a required course for graduation. It's because the Pope won't let them cover their corks.

I wonder if Eryk has ever summoned a cooter by saying "Jeepers!" CosmicBoy
Posted By: Kid Prime Re: diary of a corksoaker - 09/23/04 06:03 PM
The corksoaker skit was one of the greatest things on SNL last season. lol
Posted By: bIZARRO nO.1 Re: diary of a corksoaker - 09/23/04 06:05 PM
wHAT AM CORK SOAKER? aM JUST LIKE jIZZ-MOPPER?
Posted By: Magnetic Boy Re: diary of a corksoaker - 09/23/04 07:23 PM
CosmicBoy There was a skit??? I just thought Lash was a flirting genius. I'm still convinced of it! CosmicBoy
Posted By: MLLASH Re: diary of a corksoaker - 09/23/04 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
The corksoaker skit was one of the greatest things on SNL last season. lol
Agreed, I thought it was the highlight of the season. Inspired. And poor Janet Jackson couldn't keep a straight face during the scene...! That episode was an all-around winner.
Posted By: OpalWitch Re: diary of a corksoaker - 09/23/04 08:25 PM
I saw that one, I watched it with my mom. Tee hee, massage grapes.
© Legion World