Legion World
Posted By: Kinetix Zoe's Closet - 04/05/05 09:40 AM
Didn't know where else to drop this, and this seemed as good a place as any...

Anyone who's tried to go check out my Kinetix website may have noticed it's lack of existence. Long story short, I don't know *what* is going on.

Long story long, my site was briefly hacked back in December, and I thought I'd fixed everything (Still may have...) and then it disappeared. I've tried fixing the DNS servers, double, triple, and quadruple checked them. I emailed the host back in February and they said the machine my site was on had experienced a crash, and the site should be up 'shortly'. At that point, I got a site asking me to log in as the admin for the site, but that never worked, and recently it's gone completely, not even resolving.

And I just realised it's been almost two months since that crash. Methinks I need to email them again.

Sorry for any inconvenience. Not like the site was being updated, but in principle... wink

J
Posted By: Kinetix Re: Zoe's Closet - 04/24/05 09:58 AM
Aaaand, we're back!

Finally pestered my webhost, and they got the site back up and running, but everything was lost in their server crash. Most of my stuff is on my other not-functioning computer, so the overall site is in bits and pieces right now, but the Kinetix site was worked on exclusively on this machine, so that is all up and running again.

I'm debating whether or not to reupload my Solus fansite, or Witchfire, since they're both very defunct comic properties... But Kinetix lives!

J
Posted By: Outdoor Miner Re: Zoe's Closet - 04/25/05 12:38 AM
Sorry you've had to go through all that, J.

I wouldn't worry whether or not those other books are defunct - just whether or not they are important enough to you for the whole "labor of love" thing.
Posted By: OpalWitch Re: Zoe's Closet - 04/25/05 06:58 AM
I'm glad it's back, as a major Zoe fan (does anyone remember those days, it was like 8 months ago, I was KinetixgreenZoe... KGZ, anyways), I really like your site, I visit it often, well did, till all the problems.

Glad it's back up, I can totally relate with you, I'm starting a message board and I would go nuts if I lost my stuff.

And I'm sure people here can relate, darn powweb.

But, we're lucky, Gary and Scott.

Plus, Caroline is cute, I mean isn't she, I could make merchandise and make bundle!
Posted By: Kinetix Re: Zoe's Closet - 04/25/05 11:21 AM
Thanks. =)

Was a long, annoying outage, and I am a little surprised that folks actually frequent the Zoe site, considering. I put that back up despite also falling under a similar type of fate as Witchfire/Power Company and Solus, Zoe has at least a chance of returning someday, and deserves to be kept alive.

CrossGen is dead dead dead, so until that situation changes, I'll probably keep the Solus site in mothballs, but around. I may toss it back online once I'm back on my good machine, with the most recent files. That is another, longer, more annoying story there...

J
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: Zoe's Closet - 04/26/05 12:57 PM
J, cool website! Zoe was one of the best things to come out of the pre-boot IMO, and I missed having her as a big part of the team after they starting screwing her up. I hope her and Gates make it back sometime soon…

Oh, and Moy’s Zoe was cuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuute!
Posted By: Kinetix Re: Zoe's Closet - 04/28/05 11:53 AM
Oh, that she was. Of course, most of Moy's girls were cute. Well, maybe not Monstress, but your mileage may vary. wink

J
Posted By: Bi-Polar Boy Re: Zoe's Closet - 04/28/05 12:06 PM
I forgot how much I really liked Zoe. Great site also. One small thing, can you put in the issues in which she appeared? Like first appearance, etc. I want to go back and read these issues and that would take me a long time to find them.
Posted By: Kinetix Re: Zoe's Closet - 04/30/05 10:42 AM
Hmmm.

That's not a bad idea, actually. Have to remember that, and dig out my issues. Might need a hand with any non-LSH/L* appearances. I can name a few, but I'm sure I'm missing others.
Posted By: Bi-Polar Boy Re: Zoe's Closet - 05/02/05 01:17 PM
I could help where I can. It would give me a reason to pick up my comics and reread them.
Posted By: Invisible Brainiac Re: Zoe's Closet - 05/03/05 04:48 AM
I'm sorry, too, thst you had to go through all that trouble. And I'm really glad that the Zoe site's still around - it helps keep Zoe alive until WaK decide to use her again.

love love

Come back soon, Zoe!
Posted By: Kinetix Re: Zoe's Closet - 05/07/05 11:56 AM
Yeah, definitely felt this site needed to stay up to keep the torch goin'.

And just as I mention my other dead sites probably staying that way, Witchfire goes and shows up in "Day of Vengeance". Go figure. =)

J
Posted By: Invisible Brainiac Re: Zoe's Closet - 11/18/16 11:48 AM
Bumping this up to say I love the site. So comprehensive and includes every Kinetix outfit ever, pretty much
Posted By: Invisible Brainiac Re: Zoe's Closet - 08/03/22 06:19 AM
I would like to bump this up, as it is about one of my fave websites ever - so stoked to see its creator as our of our LW members smile

:Love: Kinetix
Posted By: Gaseous Lad Re: Zoe's Closet - 08/03/22 12:31 PM
This is so good! I'm glad its still around!

EDIT - I just realized that there needs to be an update - her appearance in the Justice League Unlimited should be documented. I hope the owner is still around.
© Legion World