Legion World
Dear Thora,

I hope you’ve flogged enough cretins lately to satisfy your needs.

Let me know the next time you need the urge to show a strong male what it means to get rough.

-Cobalt
oops...i opened it.
Now she'll have two cretins to flog when she gets here.
Ah, she's a Taltar tartar, that one...Ta ta!!
we're all in big trouble now
What else is new?
nothing i guess....this is pretty much SOP
Dear Thora,

I was wondering if you would like to come over to my place. Caliente and I were going to have one of our sleepovers. If you do come, be sure to bring a blank tape, so we can give you a copy of the night's events.

Luna
Just another Cobie flirting with one of his altID's thread.

Boring...
Originally posted by Luna:
Dear Thora,

I was wondering if you would like to come over to my place. Caliente and I were going to have one of our sleepovers. If you do come, be sure to bring a blank tape, so we can give you a copy of the night's events.

Luna
Yeah!! No more of that night vision crud either... we want the good stuff!!
Dear Thora,

enclosed are the whips and chains you let me borrow. you're right leather does have a better snap to it than the new sythetics.

love ya,
dis
p.s.

can i get my flail back?
Maybe we lucked out and somebody intercepted that letter.
Maybe Cob... er, I mean, Thora, forgot her password?
Foolish males, with your nonsensical theories.

I, Thora of Taltar, am far too superior a feminine specimen to allow myself to be goaded by the male dog you call Cobalt Kid. He must take me for some pitiful earth female.
Sisterhood, Thora, sisterhood!
Everyone knows that I could never pull off a female alt!
And Thora, it had just occurred to me that Legion World was somewhat lacking without your presence. There's no goading involved...

Although one of the last few times there was goading, the result was the wonderful LMBer Umber, so I don't see how goading is such a bad thing...
With Thora, men don't know whether to gird their loins or goad their loins.
or loin their goats?
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Everyone knows that I could never pull off a female alt!
Now hold ion there bub! Most of us know that you are the shared altID of four other prominent Legion Worlders (EDE, Harbinger, MLash, and Abin Quank) and one of the people who posts as Cobalt Kid is female. So why couldn't you pull off a female alt of an altID?
Originally posted by Abin Quank:
So why couldn't you pull off a female alt of an altID?
He didn't pass the written exam smile

Besides, the idea that a man could pass as a female Alt ID is ridiculous smile
Thora sure sounds cranky, maybe it's because Cali and I had to take away her pillow last night, she had all these whips and she keeped cracking them all night, it's called SLEEP over, Thora!
Originally posted by Spellbinder:
Besides, the idea that a man could pass as a female Alt ID is ridiculous smile
And anyway, Alt-IDs are a myth, like giants living in the sky or hobos riding trains.
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Originally posted by Spellbinder:
[b]Besides, the idea that a man could pass as a female Alt ID is ridiculous smile
And anyway, Alt-IDs are a myth, like giants living in the sky or hobos riding trains.[/b]
Or Roseanne Barr!
tongue MMMMMmmmmmmm, a 'sleepover' with Roseanne Barr! Oh baby, help me, I'm gonna.... faint
Rosie's a babe now, have you seen her? In one of the tabloids they had a picture of the cast together, celebrating the release of ROSANNE on DVD.

Of course, the tabloid had to print some smarmy, rude "can you believe this is ROSANNE?!?!" remark.
Can you believe that little DJ is now 23 years old ana married? Where does the time warp go?
Roseanne is my idol and the woman whom I patterned myself after from the first time I saw her doing stand up comedy.

My girlfriend (12 years older then myself) had gone to junior high school and high school with the Barr children and lived in the Avenues District of Salt Lake City only a few blocks from Roseanne's home. My girlfriend Debra was older and so she doesn't remember paying attention to Roseanne, but she knew of her. Debra was friends with Roseanne's sisters actually.

At a time in my life when I was struggling with depression and identity issues, Roseanne presented a role model of a big woman who was strong and didn't take any insults or shit off anyone. I loved that, and I needed to see that.

I'm so glad she made it big, got rich, and showed the world she could be large and in charge and sexy as hell!

Lashie baby, I love you even more for saying nice things about Rosie nod
Oh, I'm definitely a fan. ROSANNE was an excellent show!
George Clooney was a series regular for a while, wasn't he? What a spunk!
It's all about Roseanne, she's got suck presence, Roseanne is number one!
It's all about Roseanne, she's got suck presence, Roseanne is number one!
confused I know I'm old and square, but what the heck does that mean? confused
Maybe she wants a Purple Hooter too?
[b] It's all about Roseanne, she's got suck presence, Roseanne is number one!
confused I know I'm old and square, but what the heck does that mean? confused [/b]
Roseanne Barr, she's all that!
[b]
[b] It's all about Roseanne, she's got suck presence, Roseanne is number one!
confused I know I'm old and square, but what the heck does that mean? confused [/b]
Roseanne Barr, she's all that! [/b]
All What????
that
ARRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!
Ever thought of taking up a hobby in assassination, Abin? You'd be a natural...of course, you'd have to be fitted with a strait-jacket first....
that
and a bag of chips.
*applauds early to mid 90's reference*
Thora? *giggle!* Poor Cobert!
© Legion World