Legion World
<grin>

Off in space? Searching for jewels? Good. The LMB is incredibly busy in an incredibly dense plot, most likely of pure evil and villainy.

Let's see what fun we can have while they're doing it.

Riddler?

<grin>

I have the power to make us undetectable for the time being. But let's not stay that way too long.
Sentient, I've been looking for someone who deserves a good butt-thumping ever since the Empress was killed.

That someone will be you... Unless you return to your cell in less than 2 seconds.

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Please don't listen, please...)
It appears Space Ranger is all over the place. Now he's dashed off into space...

Too bad, too. I liked seeing his grief over the death the Empress. I knew the big tough guy had trouble expressing his emotions, but this is delightful.

Ah...

<evil grin>

Well, I guess it's on to step two of the Riddler and my plans...
Senti... Damm it! How does he disappear like that? <Uses X-Ray vision to sweep the area>

Gone Again!

(I will find him and he will pay for what he's done!)
[Linked Image]

<Villains have gathered from all different eras of LMB history, as well as different Earths, different times and different galaxies. Quickly, they begin to scatter through Legion World.>

Riddler, I’m starting to enjoy seeing this Space Ranger in action. The way he makes the other LMBers uncomfortable amuses me…and I know just the perfect way to have some fun.

Comrades—bring me the newest LMBer. The one known as Everyday Girl.

And destroy every bit of architecture related to the recently deceased LMBer known as the Emerald Empress. We need to be sure they’re properly enraged.
*The Royal Inquisitor, followed by a slightly annoyed at his impetuousness Quis, follows a group of villains, hoping they’ll lead back to the Red Bee.*

One way or another, this axe is going to see action today. No matter how hard I try to take the path of peace, violence always seems to find a need for me…
<Flies in at super speed and begins collecting the more dangerous villains. Quickly Brain-Yak, Mogul, Bagpipes Boy who's not really a villain but nobody wants him hanging around, Lex Loser, and both Lori Mornings are occupying cells on Takron-Galtos.>

Sentients, Now is the time for all good Legion Worlders to come to the aid of the Security Office. If each of us Bags and Tags just one villain a day we'll have this infestation cleaned up in no time!

(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)
Excuse me, I'm a villain too so why am I languishing in a cell captured by the LMBP? Shouldn't someone be doing a daring prison break right now. I'm awfully powerful you know, as evidenced by the fact that I can project my huffy message through the ether. I might need a super-genius scientist to come up with some kind of anti-tranquliser dart serum though. Or possibly just a forcefield.
You know what, that call went out days ago and answer came there none. Well I'm annoyed by that and am going to make my displeasure known. I shall get to the LMBP later, but for now...

>Gay-lipso floats about Legion World observing the super-villains up to general naughtiness. They don't seem to be paying too much attanetion to him, which just annoys him more. A scowl on his faaaaaabulous features he builds up his power. Then....

KZAP
KPAW
SHWAMK
THOMP
BLOWIEEEEEE

Bits of random villain start to rain down as Gay-lipso takes out his peevishness on the villains he sees around him. Indiscriminately he fries anyone that looks like they're not supposed to be there. Evilla-Diva meets a messy end as her hair ignites and then explodes. The Cockler is speared by his own pin and then lightly doused in vinegar. Kid-Not-Very-Threatening (who oddly enough was one of the most powerful supervillains before Gay-lipso had his hissy fit) is crushed under a very large steamroller. Minor and probably never to reoccur supervillains meet their untimely end at the hands of Gay-lipso. But he's just getting started<

See what happens when you make me cross? Ignore my call will they? Right, maybe it's time I should think about that old saying 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'. Hmm.... or alternatly I could just kill *everyone*. The might be more fun. evil evil evil
*Orders more villains into the fray, to watch Gaylipso tear them limb from limb*

[to the Riddler] What's more fun than this?

<grin>

Until the rag-tag Super-Pets decide to enter the fray, I want ever available hand to do everything they can to anger Space Ranger.

Redouble your efforts on attacking innocent Legion World by-standers. Use extra violence on the lurking class..
<grin>

I want every Super-Pet rounded and put on our display. When the heroes are all dead they’ll make a fine circus for entertainment.

You! *turns to group of villains* Destroy every last memory of the Emerald Empress on Legion World. True power is knowing how angry we can make them…

The rest of you create a long line of traps and preparations for Space Ranger. We’ll see if the Daxamite can truly live up to his reputation.

Let him come…
Sentients, I suggest you saave yourselves a lot of pain and Surrender Now!

(All except the Bee, you I want to Resist Arrest)
KZZAPPP ZWWAP BLAMMMM!!!

I am killing villains
I am killing villains
La la la
Zappity zap

KPOW THWUNK KABLLOOOIE!!
Gay-Lipso, Dearie, lets go back over to your thread, shall we?

click to enlarge
Why, are there more villains over there to zap?

KBLAMMMOO
*Sees Space Ranger making his way through the villains*

Come on, Ranger...you can go much quicker than that...

<grin>

*pulls off gloves, letting acidic, pain-inducing fluid ooze out...*
Riddle me this, LMBers:

Who makes it, has no need of it.
Who buys it, has no use for it.
Who uses it can neither see nor feel it.

What is it?
a coffin
Who Cares Riddler? Out of my way!

You don't get away this time Bee!

(Resist Arrest Bee, Please Resist Arrest!)
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
a coffin
Very good! Now which Legion Worlder shall be the first to use one?

Ah, it looks like Space Ranger here is volunteering! Tee-hee-hee-hee-hee!

Take 'em, Bee!
Consider this resisting!

*leaps at Space Ranger as other villains pile on him. Places burning hands onto his face, using the biochemical ooze that is part of the Red Bee's physiology to burn through is daxamite skin*

Now you can burn like your dear Sarya did!
Sentient... Arrrggghhh!

<Hurls Red Bee and the pile of villains away from him as he feels the flesh of his face begin to melt away...>

This won't stop me...

<Leaps at the Bee>

(I didn't know pain hurt so much!)
*Gets up, burning the face off fellow villain*

On him all of you!

Riddler, prepare the bullet we specially prepared...

*ooze trickles forth off hands. The Red Bee leaps at Space Ranger*
*Loads specially prepared bullet*
<The two collide in mid-air with Ranger carrying the Bee backwards through a wall as the Bee wraps his hands around the Ranger's throat>

You are under arrest for...

<Ranger falls away from the Bee, Most of his face and throat are gone. He is bleeding profusely>

...the murd...

(Sarya, I've Failed You...)
Finally, a clear shot!

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe!

What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?

Give up, Space Bozo? Well, I guess it's time to throw in the towel!

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe!

<fires specially prepared bullet>
...er of...

<Ranger's body jerks once and then lays still... The bleeding stops.>

Truth and Justice shall...
*with one thunderous punch, Space Ranger knocks the Red Bee backwards, pummelling his mashed up face*

victory is ours...

*The Red Bee stands next to the Riddler, watching as the last parcels of life exit the great galactic hero*
*watches events with amusement*

boo yah!
OH.MY.GOD!!!

<Falls to her knees next to Space Ranger's Lifeless Corpse>

And the Bastards left him here to rot...

<Looks around the deserted room, sees no sign of either Red Bee or the riddler and speaks loudly to No One and Nobody.>

I've found his body, Gram. Bring us home...

<The Girl and the corpse vanish...>
Oh my God, they killed Space Ranger!
You Bastards!
Ah...the little girl warms my heart so...

<grin>
I'm gonna warm more than your heart Mr. Bee...

<Dons custom made twin shoulder harnesses. Loads twin custom made 9mm Beretta VLK Pistols and jacks a round into the chamber of each before holstering them.>

I'm gonna send you someplace where it's always hot.
A desert? oooh, or a 24 hour sauna? I don't understand how that's going to help. confused
Hades, Hell...take your pick, dude...
ah, that makes more sense. heh. Although condemning him to a 24 hour sauns with a constant stream of burly men coming in needing servicing by a supervillain stripped of his powers and made to wear nothing but a teeny tiny french maid's outfit with no underwear might be quite funny.
Ditch the French maid's outfit, dude and you'll be laughing...
I'm already laughing, but then again I'm completely insane.

But I like the french maid's outfit. It adds that little extra frisson of humiliation. Ooh, or maybe a gimp mask and leather harness. That'd work too.
You may not get the bondage, but i'm sure there are those who don't mind you get some discipline.. wink
I don't want the discipline (I have the Earth 4 Brads for that and I'm the one doing the disciplining) but I think Red Bee could probably do with it.
Too bad Red Bee was so evil...He looked so good... frown
Evil usually does.

The villains are almost completely beaten because of Space Ranger. No matter, it was worth it for Space Ranger's sad finale.

Now there only stands the Riddler, myself and Lucifer Lass, who is off pursuing her own agenda, no doubt. The LMB are in tatters--spread so thin that they hardly know where to find us.

*Opens bottle of red wine*

A toast Riddler! To the next LMBer that comes gunning for us--may he or she enjoy the role of martyr as much as we enjoy the role of killer!
A toast, my friend! To a new era!

Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh!
I even brought an old friend. You might have noticed her lack of updates recently.

*Pulls open a refrigerator, to reveal Jailbait Lass inside*

Women in refrigerators! What a great idea.

She's still alive. You see, by constantly kidnapping her like this, I'm trying to give her a full-on phobia of enclosed spaces. She's my favorite subject in the science of fear.
Brilliant! Hey, I have a brilliant idea! I *have* a brilliant idea! Hehehe!

Why don't we use her as bait in some sort of elaborate death trap, then send clues to the LMBers to lure them into the trap to rescue her?
<Laser sight dot appears on Red Bee's Right Knee>

**Crack**

<Red Bee goes down in a heap, clutching bleeding knee>

Hello, Mr. Bee. Remember Me?
Excellent!

She is Jailbait Lass after all!

<grin>
Aaaargh!

Who is this brat?

*venomous ooze forms at hands*

You'll suffer the same fate as Space Ranger!
Hey Riddler

here's one for you:

What does the poor have and the rich need and if you eat it, you will die?
No, Bee, your Venom is gone...
<Laser sight appears on Riddler's chest>

**Crack**

No more questions from you.

<Turns attention back to Red Bee as Riddler Falls>

Nope, don't think so... Lash lent me these...

<Pulls out two of Lash's whips, snaps whip a half inch from Bee's nose...>
<blocks exits so no one can escape>

I know far too well the perils of vegeance...but it is not my place to stop the little girl from having hers...
Yes, Yes! Everyday Girl! Give me your all!

*struggles to feet, alien biology somehow causing not blood, but thick orange ooze to come out of wounds*

I'll be your uncle, if you'd like.

*staggers to Everyday Girl. Extends hand*
***Snap***

<Whip coils around Bee's neck and jerks him off his feet>

No Mr. Bee, You don't get to touch me.

<Laser Dot appears on Bee's Chest>

This Special Bullet won't kill you... But it will hurt, LOTS!

**CRACK**
*bullet pierces Red Bee's chest*

ugh...not bad for a little girl...as long as you don't forget me anytime soon...

i've gotten free before, and will again...

...i love you LMB...which is why i must...kill you...
Brittany! I have Jailbait Lass and Riddler, I'm transporting them to Medicus One.

Royal Inquisitor will make sure that none of the other Villains interfere.

Be home in time for supper, or you're grounded.
Originally posted by Pagan Lass:

Be home in time for supper, or you're grounded.
Ohmygod, that is so not fair!

Well, No One! Nobody! Pick up that piece of trash and we'll take him to Takron Galtos.

<The two personal demons become visable for a split second, looking like mini-me versins of EDE and Cobalt Kid, and gather up the Red Bee>

Transport when ready, Gram!

<All four vanish, leaving a smiling Royal Inquisitor to gather up the few straggling villains.>
heh heh heh...

you may have Riddler and I...but you don't have Lucifer Lass...and she has plans that involve a whole other villain, far more powerful than us...

*cough*

I hope you rise to the challenge, lmb...

*exit with Everyday Girl*
I dare any other villain to make a move.

*holds axe*

I thought not.

And so another saga ends, although I fear what is in store next. Whereever I end up, I promise to protect Quislet, the only man to ever believe in me...
<As the saga ends, several of the remaining villains seem to spontaneously combust>
© Legion World