Legion World
Peeing where you're not supposed to
Making "whoopie"
Stabbing obnoxious pop stars, such as Fergie.
Originally posted by Joeboy:
Making "whoopie"
Pretty sure that's covered under lust. Now making whoopie and pretending you're enjoying it when really you'd rather be eating chocolate is a minor offense by comparison.
...its entirely possible we have completely different ideas on the topic of "whoopie"...
Such as yesterday when I made a sneaky whoopie in the stairwell between floors at work, not knowing that my boss was coming up the stairs from the othe floor.
Whoops.
(pun intended)
Dressing your puppy in cutesy little outfits even though you know she hates it.

[Linked Image]

Then watching her waddle around the yard while you laugh hysterically and go "awe" a lot.
Creating, producing or watching Teletubbies.
styling yourself after Avril Lavigne (yes, I'm talking about you, Pov).
That was Pov?

(Stupid impure thoughts, all of them, stupid)...
...its entirely possible we have completely different ideas on the topic of "whoopie"...
Such as yesterday when I made a sneaky whoopie in the stairwell between floors at work, not knowing that my boss was coming up the stairs from the othe floor.
Whoops.
(pun intended)
?!?!?!?!?!

confused
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
[b]...its entirely possible we have completely different ideas on the topic of "whoopie"...
Whoops.
(pun intended)
?!?!?!?!?!

confused [/b]
(I farted in front of my boss. Was awkward)
Originally posted by Ram Boy:
Dressing your puppy in cutesy little outfits even though you know she hates it.

[Linked Image]

Then watching her waddle around the yard while you laugh hysterically and go "awe" a lot.
Putting match boxes on your cats feet and laughing hysterically at their attempts at walking.
not that I've actually done this.
*shifty look*
Stealing your neighbor's wireless internet, and then getting upset when they wise up and add a password.
Not leaving the toilet seat down.
leaving the toilet seat down and then peeing all over it.
Not washing your hands after peeing all over the toilet seat.
Peeing on the door handle.
For the record... peeing in the wrong place can totally be deadly.
Did you find out the hard way?
Don't whiz on the electric fence!!!

My cousin peed on some bushes when he was younger, and he got a rash afterwards. To this day he still believes he was cursed by a dwarf.
Wearing colors that don't match.

Hint - don't wear red and green unless you're dressed up as one of Santa's elves.
Over-sharing on social media sites.
Drunk Dialing Exes
A long time ago used to depend on how the writers felt about censorship. Sometimes that includes Injustice and Hatred.
Talking too loud on the phone while in public!
Socks and Sandals
Forgetting to leave a tip.
"I must be a good person, because I feel so ashamed of all the bad things I do."
Spamming people's Facebook feeds with terrible, self-indulgent selfies.
© Legion World