Legion World
Hi guys,

As suggested by Monkey Eater Lad in another thread (the Picture thread in case you're wondering), here's the club house for Legionworld's ursine population.

It's talk about Bears, Cubs, Otters... Even WOlves are admitted ;-) Grimbor
Welcome, welcome!

I wonder if we should have some ursine pictures here... Nothing bellow the belt please ;-)
Otters?

Do I even want to know? laugh
Ohh you dooooo, you doooo smile

Otters are kind of slim bears, often only with moustaches. Or Bear admirers... Not to be mistaken for Wolves, who are bear hunters smile

Aren't you glad you asked?
I guess. smile I'm not exactly up on the latest Gay slang.
If it helps, Loser dear, neither am I, apparently. I had never heard of wolves or otters in the "bearverse". smile
*Gulp*

Neither did I! I just thought this was a thread for ursines, similar to how we have a feline population on LW!
*Gasp* you frightened me for a moment.

I was wondering what was a "thread for the urines". I should slow down when reading messages.
I kind of figured out wolves on my own, but otters left me puzzled. Now I really am glad I asked if I could help others get up to speed too! smile
And wouldn't wolves be *encouraged* in a thread like this? Or is there a negative connotation attached to the term?
Originally posted by Frog Kid:
I was wondering what was a "thread for the urines".
There's something for everyone here at Legion World wink
rotflmao
Hey Frog Kid, I think you should open's Frog Kid's Pee Pad! Get it frogs + lilly pads?

Oh and this is a beary nice place you've set Paris. I love these bearclaws! Mmmm...doughnuts.
Perhaps SHAKES Mobile Tesseract Beverage and Refreshment Service could provide beer for your get-togethers.
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
Perhaps SHAKES Mobile Tesseract Beverage and Refreshment Service could provide beer for your get-togethers.
What a splendid idea that would be... would that be a Bear Bear Bash then?

Pour on!
lol
Originally posted by Loser Lad:
And wouldn't wolves be *encouraged* in a thread like this? Or is there a negative connotation attached to the term?
Wolves are welcome as well!!!!

Don't you all like those long dribbling tongues and those deep borwn eyes? smile
I could fit in here, being pretty hairy and all. And if I don't start up at the gym again, I probably will be a bear.
Don't tease-- PLEASE with a pic, Boy of Iron!
Pariscub-

I am glad you started this.
Ferroboy..I am sure you look fine..gym or not.

Bears really do have more fun...hehee
Sometimes I come here and I feel like I swallowed a bottle of Advil.
Lash, I'm having problems uploading pics. I've tried to put one in the photo album but couldn't make it happen. frown Oh, but I did put one in the photo album in the LMBP Yahoo! group.
OK, maybe in a few days I'll post something showing my chest for Lash.

Stargazer - thanks, but it's my own personal issue. Five years ago I was 25 pounds lighter. I might never be that thin again but at least I can manage myself a little bit better. Plus, I am paying for a gym membership - and I was so good about going for awhile!
Originally posted by ferroboy:
Lash, I'm having problems uploading pics. I've tried to put one in the photo album but couldn't make it happen. frown Oh, but I did put one in the photo album in the LMBP Yahoo! group.
E-mail the jpeg to me and I shall make it happen! I've got powers and stuff...!
Ferro, I just went and saw your piccie! Nice job!
Nice indeed Ferro.

Understand totally Ferro...ya still look good
shocked laugh
I could fit in here, being pretty hairy and all. And if I don't start up at the gym again, I probably will be a bear.
Well, even if I regularly go to the gym, I'm still a bear smile
Well, I'm not with the LMBP. COuld someone post the pic of ferro lad on here? We're dying to see it ;-)

Oh, and for those who don't look at pics in profiles, here's one of mine (not showing hairy parts, I'm wayyyy too shy for that) tongue

[Linked Image]
OK, maybe in a few days I'll post something showing my chest for Lash.

Stargazer - thanks, but it's my own personal issue. Five years ago I was 25 pounds lighter. I might never be that thin again but at least I can manage myself a little bit better. Plus, I am paying for a gym membership - and I was so good about going for awhile!
I know exactly what you mean... 3 years ago, I was 25 pounds heavier and now, I would miss going to the gym if I had to stop for a reason. Going there four to five times a week
Paris, I'm not even worried so much about the weight as I am about how it's managed. If I could drop some fat and build some muscle, I could still end up being heavier - but nicer looking in my mind.
It gets harder with age (losing weight) heehee

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FERROBOY !!

This BEAR's for you. LOL
It's true that it gets harder with age LOL
Paris, have you seen the new John Waters movie A DIRTY SHAME??? You'd love it, a family of "bears" moves onto Tracey Ullmann's street---and the "conservatives" have a fit! It's too funny--I learned some new lingo from that movie, for sure!
Ahh, now this feels like home! laugh
wow who'da thunk there would be so meany bear (and whatnot) legion fans! i am a bear by genetics mostly,bg and hairy,tho never have really fit in with the whole bear "scene", tho that may be the result of where ive lived and the bear "scene" there...
think i'm actually more of a leatherboy, tho that opens another whole can of worms LOL
Stargazer - thanks!

TimberBear - Frankly, I'm just shocked there's so many gay Legion fans HERE, let alone bears.
Originally posted by TimberBear:
wow who'da thunk there would be so meany bear (and whatnot) legion fans! i am a bear by genetics mostly,bg and hairy,tho never have really fit in with the whole bear "scene", tho that may be the result of where ive lived and the bear "scene" there...
think i'm actually more of a leatherboy, tho that opens another whole can of worms LOL
Leathers and bears go well together... so does leather and rubber, or leathers and kilts, or rubbers and kilts... so many choices smile
Originally posted by CJ Taylor:
Ahh, now this feels like home! laugh
Should I massage you shoulders, CJ?

Bruno
Originally posted by knowjack:
Paris, have you seen the new John Waters movie A DIRTY SHAME??? You'd love it, a family of "bears" moves onto Tracey Ullmann's street---and the "conservatives" have a fit! It's too funny--I learned some new lingo from that movie, for sure!
Nope it hasn't been released yet here in Europe... However, the synopsis doesn't say anything about bears in the movie
Paris - leather and bears does seem to go well. I've seen some damn sexy, hairy chests with guys wearing leather vests. Not to mention what you can see when they're wearing chaps!
Paris - leather and bears does seem to go well. I've seen some damn sexy, hairy chests with guys wearing leather vests. Not to mention what you can see when they're wearing chaps!
LOL I wish I could send some more interesting pictures, but is that what you're refering to?

[Linked Image]

It's an old one, from a costume party but... smile
And I really have to find some picturss of me in rubber and kilt
Woof! Nice pics Pariscub ;-) -A bear guy here too.
woohooo yet another one... welcome to the Den smile
It's very hairy & scary in here!
Pariscub wrote: "woohooo yet another one... welcome to the Den"

Thanks. Im working on posting a pic. Hopefully soon. :-)
Do you allow smooth teen girls in this club?
Originally posted by Jill Ikers:
"Smooth" as in soft supple and hairless, or "smooth" as in "butta wouldn't melt in her mouth"?
Originally posted by Pariscub:
[b] Ahh, now this feels like home! laugh

Bruno[/b]
Thanks for the offer. I'm more the admirer type than the bear type, tho'. laugh
Yeah, Paris, that's _exactly_ what I'm talking about! Love that pic!
Aren't otters pretty smooth? I think we can make an exception for the lovely Jill Ikers.
Hamz-

Welcome to the cave..
It's an old one, from a costume party but... smile [/QB][/QUOTE
DAMN pariscub.....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....

btw...love rubber man...very hot (and slimming LOL)
Loving this page....is it hot it here?
Originally posted by Jill Ikers:
Hey Jill,

We'lll try and keep it all ages just for you smile
The Club house is also open to admirers...

We just have to remember that this is still an all ages forum guys, so please let's keep it neat and clean smile
Originally posted by Stargazer:
Loving this page....is it hot it here?
Sure, we set the temperature a bit higher here to be more comfortable for the ursine population smile
[b]
[b] Ahh, now this feels like home! laugh

Bruno[/b]
Thanks for the offer. I'm more the admirer type than the bear type, tho'. laugh [/b]
Well, if I remember the pic correctly, you look quite cubbish smile and being an admirer is good enough lol
Yeah, Paris, that's _exactly_ what I'm talking about! Love that pic!
Ta smile

Belie ve it or not, it is actually a WEDDING picture... I never go out like that... well, I do, but without the collar generally LOL
Originally posted by TimberBear:
It's an old one, from a costume party but... smile [/QUOTE
DAMN pariscub.....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....

btw...love rubber man...very hot (and slimming LOL) [/QB]
I know... well, not always... I should have some rubber pictures somewhere... hmmmm

Nope, this one isn't all ages....

hmmmmm....

I have to look

In the meantime, guys, don't hesitate to post pictures of you in your best Bear gear or showing off hair... smile
Please nothing below the belt, unless you're wearing pants smile

Remember, we're in mixed company
Nothing like a well mixed group..could be interesting!
So, anyone else joining the bears, cubs, wiolves, otters?

ANy nice pictures, guys?
Ahh at last, found some rubber pictures smile Not a very flattering picture of me though LOL

[Linked Image]
Nice enough, Paris. Do you wear kilts all the time? It sure seems that way. And, no, I'm not complaining.
very nice pic...you da bear
Nice enough, Paris. Do you wear kilts all the time? It sure seems that way. And, no, I'm not complaining.
No I don't wear kilts all the time, but I do enjoy wearing them and I'm a member of a gay kilt group that's meeting every month in Edinburgh...
How about showing us a picture of you, ferroboy? tongue
very nice pic...you da bear
Ta smile
Paris, my pic is up in the photo album now. I don't have it on a webpage so I can't link it to a post. I still haven't got around to taking one that shows off my chest, but I'll get to it.
Ferro-
Saw you pic guy!! NICE.
WOOF!
Thanks, Stargazer! Can't wait to see yours!
Well I am now in the album..

You were warned..lol
Great pic, Stargazer! I don't see what you were worried about!

BTW, your picture seems familiar to me somehow, but I can't imagine where I would have seen it.
Very cute ferro smile
Thanks, Paris! band
so, don't tell me we're the only bears/cubs/wolves/otters/admirers on this website?

Come on, come out wherever you are... Little munchkins! laugh
Paris, my pic is up in the photo album now. I don't have it on a webpage so I can't link it to a post. I still haven't got around to taking one that shows off my chest, but I'll get to it.
Hi Ferro,
WOOF! Very nice pic. Hope you can post that chest pic soon.
Uh-oh, the pressure's on now, isn't it?
Don't let yourself be pressured, Ferro. Make 'em all wait.
XBombBetty
Ferro- I dont know why my pic would be familiar I have not posted anywhere but here..

I know..you must have been dreaming about me! LOL

As for your chest pic... dont tease.
heh-heh-heh
Nice evil laugh...
I try. I'm really not a tease, but I am lazy.
What you need me to come take the chest picture for you?
Sure, if you like, but it's a long way from Texas to NY.
hmmmmm chest pictures..... smile
OK, assuming this worked properly, here's the pic you've been asking for.

[Linked Image]
And, well, it didn't work right. Anyway, it's in the photo album. Click on my pic there and it brings you into a folder that contains the chest pic.
Hey ferroyboy,

Here's your chest pic from the photo album.... NIIIICE smile

[Linked Image]

Wooohooooo!

DOes that mean we ALL have to show a chest picture now?
Ferro--
VERY VERY NICE...WOOF!!!

BTW..somethings are worth the trip..NY to TX.
Thanks for getting that in here, Paris. And, yeah, I think there should be mandatory chest pics. smile

Stargazer, anytime. wink
You would probably need to come here to get mine. LOL

Nice pic again... mine would not be as nice.
Aww, don't be so down on yourself, Stargazer.
Me down...thats funny.
A statement like that I could be a perv but since this is a family show.
Yours is much nicer than mine Ferro....TRUST ME.

Yours is very NICE
Ok, I'll continue the trend then, but we'd better see more of all of you now LOL

[Linked Image]

That's the only "decent" one I could find laugh
I think it's _very_ decent, Paris. Anyway, who's next?
Thank you ferrolad smile
Thank you ferroboy smile

even hehehe
I will try to get one asap..I dont have a digital so I will have to go the old fashion route.

As always Paris..you the bear
Ta smile We try ;-)
Do you have a scanner, Stargazer? Then you could at least scan your pic onto your computer and upload it here.
Yep have a scanner! I will get one promise..guys I owe you guys since you showed. I wont be shy.
I can't complain too much about time considering how long it took me to get my chest pic here.
But you know what they say Ferro...
Some things are worth the wait..
Your aces buddy!!
I agree... well worth the wait smile
Hey! I'm still waiting! smile (Just kidding. I know how long it took me...)
I'm still waiting as well LOL
I notice that Stargazer hasn't even posted in three days now.
Sorry guys..I have been out of town on business trip...got back little while ago. I am packing to get ready to go to Dallas.
I will try to get that pic taken..maybe I will have someone take in for me in Dallas. Maybe someone would be interested..

BTW...I missed you too.
Oh right, I see, you're doing Dallas and we have to wait a bit more... Well, you could always ask someone to take your pic there LOL
If all goes well Paris..I should have it.
But really compared to you and Ferro..I aint that special.
Well I am off to Dallas..want to get there so I can catch up with the rest of the Legion Worlders.
I Promise to give you guys all the dirty, torid secrets..of course that is just from my room..LOL
well, tell us ALL what happens in your room then LOL
Sorry guys..I have been out of town on business trip...got back little while ago. I am packing to get ready to go to Dallas.
I will try to get that pic taken..maybe I will have someone take in for me in Dallas. Maybe someone would be interested..

BTW...I missed you too.
We know for a fact that Lash will be there. I'm sure he'd be willing.
Well, one more day to wait until they're back LOL
Lash is back home already. C'mon, Stargazer, what's taking so long?! smile
Maybe he's tired from all the excitement.

(I hear he has cute dimples)
cute dimples.... hmmmm... Was it specified which? tongue
This investigation sounds like a job for Lad Boy !
Nice pic, Lad Boy smile

Yeah, we want to know!
Originally posted by Lad Boy:
This investigation sounds like a job for Lad Boy !
Go, Lad Boy! BTW, where's _your_ pic? Even if you're not hairy, there's a thread for non-hairy LWers.
His lovely goateed face is on his profile smile
And he is really cute.
He is, isn't he? Pizzaz?

Love the goatee and the open shirt smile
Would be better with a bit of hairs though LOL
I think he's divine, his pic looked like a Calvin Klein ad.
LOL it's so true smile

I'd buy Calvin Klein products if he were the model
I'd buy the model.
His lovely goateed face is on his profile smile
I must be missing something because I don't see any pics with his name. The only guy I saw remotely like your description is Bubble Wrap, and he sure is hot.
Did you click on his name and open the window up? Because it's right there.
yep, if you click on his profile icon, you'll see him in all his glory smile (well, we wish!) ;-)
Maybe if you ask nicely Pariscub, he'll send you something special in you PM box...
If you asked really, really nicely, I'd send something that can't be delivered in a PM box.

*evil ambiguous grin*
hmmmmm... Now you're talking, Lad Boy. smile

Could you lovely man really send me something that can't be delivered in a PM box, please? smile

(wondering if it's asked nicely enough ;-))
Aww, Lad Boy, you're the sweetest, most nicest LWer around here. I'm just hoping the pic is of Man-man. wink
Oh, ok, I found his pic in his profile. Pretty damn hot! For whatever reason his name wasn't showing up in the photo album when I looked. Probably user error.
"user error"... do you mean by that you've had a blonde moment? tongue
I guess so, Paris, but I still don't see it. I've got: Caroline & Scott's kids, Nightcrawler, Faraway Lad, Abin Quank, Varalent, Bubble Wrap Boy, Danny Blaine, Bevis, Faraway Lad, Greybird, Matthew, Crusader, rickshaw1, Kid Prime, 235 - Andy S, Semi, me, rhino, Beagz, Lash, Pov & pals, and Stargazer. No Lad Boy and no Man-man. I'll be damned if I know the problem.
It's probably not in there, he probably just posted a URL to get his pic to show up.
I was told it was in the photo album. That's the only reason I went looking there. But it's in his profile.
I looked and didn't find it, maybe he took it down.
I don't know if it's in the photo album. Never looked there... i'm not even allowed to put anything in the photo album, according to the message I get... But the picture IS on his profile, that's where I saw it the first time around
I don't know if it's in the photo album. Never looked there... i'm not even allowed to put anything in the photo album, according to the message I get... But the picture IS on his profile, that's where I saw it the first time around
The problem with the photo album is that you have to sign into it, remove the password that is there, and replace it with your own LW password (which is assigned to you and therefore difficult to remember). From that point on you can upload with no problems and you should be auto-signed in from that point on.
The problem with the photo album is that you have to sign into it, remove the password that is there, and replace it with your own LW password (which is assigned to you and therefore difficult to remember).
If this is the same password I'm thinking of, you can change it to something easier to remember.

Just go to "my profile" at the top of the page, then "Edit Profile." Changing your password should be one of the options there.
Originally posted by STU Cat:
Just go to "my profile" at the top of the page, then "Edit Profile." Changing your password should be one of the options there.
I could do that, but since it's now saved on my Hotmail account, I'm not too worried. I'm automatically logged in to LW and the photo album at this point.
Hey Guys (and Gals)
Sorry I am trying to catch up on all things in on site and business related..company likes to send me out of town. Yeesh

Had a great time in Dallas..I am sure you have read all about it on the numerous threads so I will not rehash.

I did not however get anyone to take my chest pic. I am sorry. I did try to get a pic using mirror in the hotel but I got pics back from wall world and they did not come out right. Man I hope Santa brings me a digital camera this year.
Sorry I let you guys down.
Oh, sure, excuses excuses! Well, you better hurry your butt up! I just purchased a whip from Pizzaz and I know how to use it!
OH MY...

( seriously) I am sorry but will keep at it.
Oh, sure, excuses excuses! Well, you better hurry your butt up! I just purchased a whip from Pizzaz and I know how to use it!
He paid good money, I never even gave that whip a crack, it's going to hurt whoever has to break it in.
Hmmmm Whips smile
Ah, bondage does exsists.
Why use whips, metal chains are so much more efficient.
Hot pokers are always fun.
Hey, now, I don't want to permanently scar Stargazer before he takes a pic and posts it! A figure a few lashes to the rear will get him going.
Gross, you're going to take pictures of you fetishes with Stargazer?
Hot pokers are a bit too much. I'd settle on one warm poker... it's generally sufficient and it doesn't scar anyone. smile

But I agree, Stargazer should be punished!
You're too much, Paris! Not that I'm disagreeing or anything.

Viv, the pictures aren't going to have me in them, just Stargazer.
You are a naughty boy, a naughty, naughty and disturbing boy.
Hot pokers...thats a whole other thread. LOL.

Can never catch a break
Stargazer and Ferro, want to play poker with me? ;-)
Can I play? can I play?? I'd love to join in with you guys ;-)
Of course, Hamz, you're more than welcome... 4 for a poker game... Oh my ;-)
Seems like you are ful,l for your poker game. I'll just sit here and play solitaire wink
Viv, I have no idea what you're talking about. Isn't this just a friendly card game? wink

Paris, definitely!

Quis, I don't think you have to play by yourself. We have room enough for anyone who wants to play poker!
Hmm, any primates frequenting this ursine establishment wink We could do lunch sometime or maybe just a quick bite...
Poker sounds fun. What does the winner get?
Quislet, i'm sure we can open our circle a bit more and squeeze you in ;-)
Poker sounds fun. What does the winner get?
The cherry? smile
LOL....
The more the better.. deal me in!
I suspect we're fresh out of cherries.
Uh OH...they must be out of season.
or is that out of fresh cherries? smile
That's more like it, Paris.
smile Now it that all innuendo or what? tongue
I have no idea what you're talking about. Wasn't this just about the topping on an ice cream sundae? Devil
Yes, and I just love it when it pops.

Ermm... Do you think we've frightened the others? They haven't said anything in a while...
Anyway, let's go back to Stargzer's chest picture... He's going to think we've forgotten all about it now smile

And any other chest pic candidates?
Paris...I have not forgot. I have no reason to give that would not make me sound lame... except for this one.
Sorry
Hey, I was lazy, so it's not as though I had any excuse.
OK OK...I got it....
Peer pressure will get you evrywhere.
Yay! Now, where's that pic?
Still have not gotten it done...promise I will.
I know someone with digital camera and he can help me send it.... give me a little more time.
I was kidding! I realized a few minutes wasn't enough time. My baby pic is up in the Pictures of Members thread.
yeahhh, we're going to get Stargazer's chest pic!
We're waiting, Stargazer!

(pulls out whip and takes a few practice snaps)
ferroboy? I've got one made of recycled bycicle tyres

wanna try it?
You guys are too much....(snap) hehehe
Oooh, can I, Paris? Sounds like fun!

Stargazer, I've been told I have to post more pics. Let's see who posts first.
Ferro-- what are you having to post pics of?

Im kinda leary about showing too much...maybe we should all trade emails to keep this somewhat a PG rating.
What ya think...you too Paris
Oh, nothing too raunchy. I don't have any pics like that anyway. Just general pics. Hamz and Matthew both told me to post more.
Well I agree...you have some very nice pics ( as does Paris).... keep em posting.
It sounds like our new friends need to add some here as well.
Paris...get the whip!!
WAIT! Here's the little spike that goes on the end of the whip. Now you can whip more efficiently.
Thank you Vivian smile

Actually, the recycled rubber whip isn't so efficient. Bought it at a charity event (yes!) in the USA two years ago... It's fun, but not really hurting enough smile
as for more "revealing pictures", well, mine are all over the net... People interested may send me a PVT and I'll be happy to provide the ADULTS ONLY links smile

Some already have... ;-)
There actually is one "adult" pic of me floating around. Ironically enough, it's one of those "hidden cam" pics. IOW, I had no idea that pic was being taken.
REALLY!!! Ferro that would be something to find...hmmmm

Be sure to ask Paris about his "Adult Only" sights.... You go Bear!
I happened to find this pic completely at random. I don't really care that it's out there. I was more amused that anything.
Well..you gonna tell us where you found it??

(I mean if you want too...no pressure)
There actually is one "adult" pic of me floating around. Ironically enough, it's one of those "hidden cam" pics. IOW, I had no idea that pic was being taken.
Wow, where is it? smile
Geez, I'm not sure. It was a pic of me at a urinal. I'm not entirely certain the site is around but I've ran across it more than once. *shrug* Sorry I can't be more helpful on this one. eek

If I find it again I'll let you know.
Please do, should be good fun!

Bruno
Hamz and Matthew both told me to post more.
Yes, Ferroboy I'd love to see more pics of you. I think you're very very cute ;-)
I'll get around to it eventually. Maybe even something non-postable here. wink
I'll get around to it eventually. Maybe even something non-postable here. wink
THAT I would definetly love to see. :-)
Hamz... how about yours Cory? smile
Yeah, Hamz! At least I've got a couple around here. What about you?
any other bear/cub tec... related question in here? Are you all enjoying this thread?
I'm working on getting some pics. It should (hopefully) be soon.
Maybe even something non-postable here. wink
Hopefully youre working on this Ferroboy and can share it soon. :-)
Niiiice... all good news guys smile
Paris--
I have enjoyed this link that you started.
I kinda thought their would be more of us here but I enjoy our visits, Ferro's great and looking forward to get my pic done..(AHHH I can hear it now.)
I'm sure there are more of us here, but they're just too shy to post... laugh

Come on guys... out of the closet and into the bear's den. smile
If not bears and cubs, you just know there are otters out there.
Oh yeah, otters are fine....

And if we get desperate, we'll also accept twinks smile
Hey, don't push it, Paris! We can meet twinks at other clubs.
I agree with Ferro-
I know there has to be more of us... Paris have you ever known too many shy bears?
Well, I've known a few shy bears, myself included LOL
So, is anyone here also present on some gay profile website like bear411?
I am not on bear411.
what a shame laugh
I'm not on bear411. I am on bigmusclebears.com, but there's no pics there your haven't already seen.
are you now? you'll have to pvt me your profile smile
Done.
Taaa.... Oh my, so you're into all those things? laugh ;-)
Heh. I suppose I should put something in my profile.
That's what I did... Mind you, no one seems to check if there are pictures on profiles here. I know I always do smile
Actually, I meant the profile at bigmusclebears.com. It's devoid of any information about what I'm interested in.

As for here, I've only seen a few profiles with pics in them, but I've liked what I've seen on those occasions when they were there. (Lad Boy springs to mind.)
I am not on bear411.
On some of these places, bear-lovers are just as welcome as bears/cubs/otters.
yes, we like bear-lovers... because who would love the bears if there were no bear lovers? laugh
I've been know to cozy up to a cub or two.
hey guys...i need a little help, check this thread for details-------
http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=9&t=001133

hopefully one of you can help me
(Lad Boy springs to mind.)
I'm still waiting for pics of "wearing spandex in public" laugh
Oddly enough I have no pictures of myself riding a biycle or doing other spandex-clad things. I'll consider it my mission over the next month or so to fulfill your request.
Oh yes, form-fitting spandex....

We want some close-ups as well ;-)
Originally posted by dedman:
hey guys...i need a little help, check this thread for details-------
http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=9&t=001133

hopefully one of you can help me
Hey dedman, I'll have a look... I'm sure I've got stuff like that. I'm not sure about the pixel count otherwise. I'll PM you if I do. smile
Oh yeah?

*snuggles up to Lad Boy* wink
Did I mention I would be in DC at your house tonight? wink
Hey dedman, I'll have a look... I'm sure I've got stuff like that. I'm not sure about the pixel count otherwise. I'll PM you if I do. smile
thanks paris...any help is appreciated
*checking the flights for Washington DC* wink
You can fly into JFK. I'll pick you up and we'll drive down together. evil
that would be cool... However, I have a direct flight to Newark.. And then we can manage smile
Mind you, now that I think of it, I'd rather avoid Continental Airlines... very bad memories... tongue
Newark is fine. It's probably easier for me to get there than JFK. OK, just give me the flight information... smile
Oh, and I almost forgot... Holt
Oops, excuse me... I thought this was the thread for beer-lovers...! shocked
I'm pretty sure everyone here loves beer. I know I do! Pull up a bar stool and have a pint.
beers and bears go together, like Sonny and Cher
Wait a minute Sonny and Cher split up, and then he skied into a tree.

I left a light on, but no one knocked at the door -- you must've gotten...lost? distracted? during the drive from Newark.

Whoa, did Jim McGreevey meet you at the airport? That bastard.
LOL

Well, actually, I'm just back form the Airport... but I was just in London for a day for a meeting with a big International Game Company that does toys with potatoes smile
Are you saying you met with Mr. Potato Head?

[Linked Image]
That's "Potato Head Boy" in the Waid Legion
True enough. "Mister" would work for the adult Legion, but not for the younger set.
Semi: yep, I was faced with this individual when I entered the toilets of that company (LOL it's true... the potato heads (Mr and Mrs indicate the male and female toilets... that's so cool)

Lad Boy: shouldn't it be Potato Head Lad? wink
Oh, perhaps in the re-imagined Legion he would be "Spud Dude". smile
now now now.... we're losing the plot here....

Speaking of the plot, where are those pictures we'll all been promised a while back.... hmmmm? Chest pictures?
That's right! Notice that Stargazer has been suspiciously absent. And did we ever find out if Elvis Lad should post here?
That's true... so many questions, so many mysteries.... smile
You know what? i'm actually surprised we've reached 18 pages with this thread LOL
I think this thread is a keeper. I don't expect it getting any further than Page 2 for a long time to come.
Unless the waxers and shavers take over the board.
Noooooooo, keep the waxers and shavers away laugh

Mind you, shaving can be quite interesting.... wink
I only shave my face and I hate doing that. There are other places I've shaved, but I can't really be bothered with upkeep.

And it's nice to see you back, Viv! You were missed.
Sorry gang-- I have not been on the boards due to some heavy travel with the company I work for..but hey it pays the bills.
I have not been trying to avoid you guys just been way to busy of late.
Seems I will be traveling a bit more..I just have to get a lap top.. or a top for my lap...whatever comes first.
Hey, get two-in-one! That is, find a guy with a laptop and you're all set! Hopefully, he'll even own a digital cam! smile
Ferro-
I truly miss ya when I am not on line. You and Paris really keep me on my toes..thanks
smile It's all in fun, Stargazer.
Who couldnt use more fun...
That's right! The fun is where it's at!
Indeed...some of us like one kinda fun and others like another, but its all fun says me laugh
Definitely

I'm so overworked at the moment (working as a translator for big game companies is great, but sometimes I pray for a day off LOL) that Legionworld is a way for me to have a quick break smile

Back to work now smile
Hang in there Paris...

Speaking of work..I am once again leaving town for couple of days.. should be back Friday.
Agggh!!!
At least I can see a friend while I am away..makes it a little better.
A friend? We want all the gossip!
And pictures!
definitely pictures.... *hint*hint* wink
so, do you think thare are bears and cubs in those new recruits that just arrived?
Bureaucracy Boy's cubbish, but not likely to be seen in this topic.
ahh what a shame.... ahh well, we've got you at least smile
You've never told us why you like spandex btw smile
I bike a lot. It doesn;t created a lot of wind resistance.

Also, it doesn't impede impromptu groping.
Lad Boy, who was the new recruit you brought to Legion World? More importantly, what should we know about him? wink
I think he answered the question... That's Bureaucracy boy.
I bike a lot. It doesn;t created a lot of wind resistance.

Also, it doesn't impede impromptu groping.
Hmmmmm Impromptu groping.... I really have to book a flight sometime laugh
Well...I am back for 2 days and back out again. Keep the board warm for me...lol
Are you out tramping around, Stargazer?
Of course he's tramping around... What do you expect? Why else would he leave us for two days? laugh
That's what I thought! I just hope there were pictures!
Yeah, we demand pictures, even if they're private ones LOL
Naturally, Stargazer has gone off to parts unknown just so we're denied details.
I know... it's so unfair... And we still don't have any picture!
Is Stargazer back yet? We want all the gossip smile
Hello guys-

Sorry I been AWOL. I can not tell you how many miles I have put on these last few weeks.
I had a meeting in Irving Texas and then had to drive to Bryan Texas and they had no rooms to stay so I had to drive back home and then drive down again and back home....aghhh.
Anyway..I hope I will not have to travel this week but I have a weird feeling it aint over.
Anyway I have missed being around...still havent got a pic, ya aint missing that much anyway, so what have I missed??
errmmm... Not much, except that Lad Boy stripped naked and we had to delete the pictures before you came back wink

So you've put on many miles? You'll have to give us all the details of all those men you met wink

Good to have you back
Well Paris...
To tell the truth i have not met that many.. The area I have called my second home is where the Texas A&M college is and I do have to admit there is lots of eye candy. There is a good friend of mine who lives in that area who I have gotten to see, have dinner with and hang out with and that has been a real pleasure.
Miles for me is round trip 358.

Sorry I missed Lad Boy naked...bet that was something to see.
Oh Lad Boy naked has to be something... I'd settle for him sending some lycra pictures wink
ahh such hairy men full of salty goodness.
yeah, that's why we want more pictures of hairy chests!
Hairy chest pics...kinda gives one warm fuzzies
yummmmm.... I probably have a decent one somewhere...
Merry Christmas Bears and Cubs...hugs to you all.
I shirtless pic would make such a nice gift. smile
Ferro...You would probably return that gift.
yo a thread for bears, cubs, and otters!?!?!? never knew that! allright, count me in....even though I have a nice hairy chest, many bears has been chasing me many times and like to caress all over my chest and ab. *sigh* boy, that really feel good! LOL!
ferroboy - www.bigmusclebear.com??? *gulp* I frequently go there so many times to check out those guys!!! *panting* *Woof* Can't believe that you have a profile there!
Yeah, I sure do. So, um, where's your pic, Jr? That's a requirement for this thread! tongue

And don't try to claim you don't have any shirtless pics out there because we're not buying into it.

I am a little surprised to see that it's taken you two months to find this thread, especially since it's frequently been at the top of page 1. You can thank Pariscub for this thread. And, IIRC, he also has a profile on bmb.com.
ah...the problem is.....I don't have a scanner and even though I have a picture of me wearing in leather in my file - I still don't know how to drag and have my picture attached to this thread or anywhere...I am sort of a computer dummy. However, there should be one website where you can find me a shirtless....go to google.com or yahoo.com and type "IN Uniform" with Andy Mangels as editor ....and when you go to that website, check to find In Uniform issue #9 that's where I was posed there as a cop. *guilty grin* Hope you will able to find it...if not, PM me and we can work it out somehow.
ah..I take it that Pariscub has the same name in bmb.com,as well? *evil grin*
I found it. I don't know which of the cops is you, but they all look quite nice! A chest like that...it gives me that funny feeling in my tummy. (Or maybe elsewhere. wink ) It's actually possible to save the image to your computer and upload it to the Legion World photo album. Alternately, you can link directly to the image.

As for Paris, he doesn't use that same profile name. I'm embarrassed to say that I can't remember what it is and I've deleted the PMs he sent me that say. Perhaps Bruno will show up here and say so again?
ah...I wore a blue shirt...I am the one who is kneeling down. so you know which one is me! smile
like I said before, I am still a computer dummy, so perhaps maybe you can put a link here or drag a picture of me here? You have my permission! *grin*
Ok, so let's see if this works. With any luck, here's you on the right!

[Linked Image]
And then there's this, too. And I hope we're not breaking any copyright laws, but this is you, so...

[Linked Image]
Man, this is one hot page. I hadn't read through this topic before. There are some hunks here. I'm a grey bear, myself. Hot pics and hot bears! Growwwl! Skin-It-Back Lad has a lot to look at!
lol lol I can't believe that - yes that's me in the blue shirt and on the right side. Can't believe how young I look in 1995 - at tender age of 26 years old while attending IML in Chicago! almost 10 years later...I have already some grey hairs in my goatee and hair. gained a little weigh but continue to work out (can say a little beefed up). my gosh. lol Guess that the theory - getting older and becoming more wiser - is accurate. smile
That is so funny guys, as I am on the cover to the last issue of In Uniform Magazine with my partner LOL

Look http://www.inuniform.net/pages/content.asp?action=4020
Actually, Andy mangels, the Editor in Chief for In Uniform Magazine, is a very dear friend of mine... smile

Changing the subject, I go for a few days on holidays... and new people come in... welcome, welcome...

And more hairy chests please wink

Oh, and i'm not on bmb... I'm on gaydar and bear411 though
smile you're Sebastian Shaw.!!! nice!!! and you're not wearing underwear!!!! laugh WOOF!

Yeah I find it very funny because we have some connections...any chance of you guys going to SD for Comic Convention?
yeah Andy is such a sweet sugar daddy! I still do remember very vividly when we first met in Chicago. I was mingling with the titleholders (I was one of the international titleholders) and when I saw a guy with RED hair and moustache, instant turn on. He and I made several eye contacts...then when he came up to me, "I was like oh my god what did I do this time?" Then he actually talked to one of the guy I was mingling with - and asked him to do the introduction. The introduction were made and I was puzzled by his name. I asked him "Andy Mangels? are you the one and the same who wrote some articles in Amazing Heroes?" He lit up and said yes! Then we talked about comics and other. That's how we knew each other.
Well..the thread is starting to pick up.
Where have yall been...you had Paris worried. LOL
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
smile you're Sebastian Shaw.!!! nice!!! and you're not wearing underwear!!!! laugh WOOF!

Yeah I find it very funny because we have some connections...any chance of you guys going to SD for Comic Convention?
Unfortunately, it's a bit far for me smile And yes, i'm Sebastian Shaw on the magazine, and itf you click on the picture, you get it biggie size... of course, if you have a subscription, you get more...ermm... adult oriented pictures smile
yeah Andy is such a sweet sugar daddy! I still do remember very vividly when we first met in Chicago. I was mingling with the titleholders (I was one of the international titleholders) and when I saw a guy with RED hair and moustache, instant turn on. He and I made several eye contacts...then when he came up to me, "I was like oh my god what did I do this time?" Then he actually talked to one of the guy I was mingling with - and asked him to do the introduction. The introduction were made and I was puzzled by his name. I asked him "Andy Mangels? are you the one and the same who wrote some articles in Amazing Heroes?" He lit up and said yes! Then we talked about comics and other. That's how we knew each other.
I've known Andy for years even though we never actually met until I moved to Seattle four years ago. He's a great guy and a very talented writer as well... I hope to get back to Portland soon to see him again... I do miss his handelbar moustache a lot wink
Well..the thread is starting to pick up.
Where have yall been...you had Paris worried. LOL
Actually, I'm surprised the thread has made it so far smile
Originally posted by mdm2995:
Man, this is one hot page. I hadn't read through this topic before. There are some hunks here. I'm a grey bear, myself. Hot pics and hot bears! Growwwl! Skin-It-Back Lad has a lot to look at!
Hello smile And welcome to our hairy thread! Please do feel free to post here smile We're having fun.
lol lol I can't believe that - yes that's me in the blue shirt and on the right side. Can't believe how young I look in 1995 - at tender age of 26 years old while attending IML in Chicago! almost 10 years later...I have already some grey hairs in my goatee and hair. gained a little weigh but continue to work out (can say a little beefed up). my gosh. lol Guess that the theory - getting older and becoming more wiser - is accurate. smile
Hmm...I guess that puts you close to my age since I turned 25 in 1995. And you people all live so far away! You're either on the wrong Coast or the other side of the ocean!

It's under discussion for several East Coasters to make a trip to San Diego in June. I might try to go regardless of whether or not the others do.
I've known Andy for years even though we never actually met until I moved to Seattle four years ago. He's a great guy and a very talented writer as well... I hope to get back to Portland soon to see him again... I do miss his handelbar moustache a lot wink
Handlebar moustache? Cripes! That's one of those huge turn-ons for me. Guess I have to meet him. wink

My only knowledge of Andy had to do with him being editor of Gay Comix/Gay Comics.
Yes, he's also the editor in chief of In uniform Magazine, and he writes tons of novels, including Star Trek and Star Wars. He's also written comic books like Elfquest, Dragon's Lair and quite a few others... want some pics? go to www.andymangels.com smile
[QUOTE]I've known Andy for years even though we never actually met until I moved to Seattle four years ago. He's a great guy and a very talented writer as well... I hope to get back to Portland soon to see him again... I do miss his handelbar moustache a lot wink
Say, you are still living in Seattle, aren't you? or you live in Edinburgh Scotland now? I visited Seattle last year and will plan to visit there again to check on my little niece and maybe nephew (or another niece - but my bet's on a boy) and my sister. I hope you are still living in Seattle, so I can make some arrangements of meeting you there! (Pike's Market comes to mind that we can meet at comic books store)

Handlebar moustache, yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh....like Rollie Fingers, famed pitcher from professional major league (played for Toronto Blue Jays, IIRC) woof!
I moved away from Seattle two years ago... My partner got bored with the place and I had to come back to Europe after I was laid off...

But if you want to buy comic book, avoid the Pike Market comic book shop, it's the most expensive comic book shop in the area. better to walk a few hundred meters and go to Zanadu, or go to Wallingford and go to the Comic Dungeon... that's a real comic book, compared to the tourist trap down Pike market wink
yeah I noticed that too. in fact, it was the only comic books that I know that happened to be nearby when I went out with my sister's family. I did not buy anything at all unless I really need to get something like I did the last time bought three boosters of new released Cosmic Justice Heroclix. That's the place where I pulled out of KC Superman! ah... smile
so next time when I visit Seattle, I will be sure to check those stores out - Zanadu, Comics Dungeon, and Wallingford. I am curious, is there one in Newcastle? or anything close to that? Are those three stores in Seattle?

The reason why I am asking is that each time I visit any place, I tend to check those comics books store first to "rate" them as good, average, poor, excellent...based on neatness, space, quality, prices, availability (action figures, games, TCG, statues, Archives, Golden and Silver Age/back issues, etc), and staff.

so far here in Bay Area (Fremont, Hayward, SF, Oakland) and South Bay (San Jose, Campbell, Miltipas, Mountain View), none of them were able to be rated as an "A" store...many "B+" and "B" tends to be in South Bay Area. Two or three good stores in SF. So I wonder if any of you use the "rates" on comics store each time you visit the place?
Well, depends which Newcastle you're talking about... I've got the "real" Newcastle about 150 miles from where I live LOL

Mind you, I've never been to the one in Washington state.

But that's not important right now... the topic is bears, otters, cubs, wolves, oh my god smile
oh darn....well at least I stick to the topic...wouldn't it meeting the bears, wolves, otters, and cubs in places related to this topic? right? I would love to meet any bears in Seattle who reads comics! I happen to know one guy who is a Legion fan...but he is not a member here in LW. Will PM you to see if you know him or not. He frequently goes to the Cuff. Sounds familiar?
Ferroboy - speaking of Andy Mangels - the best place to meet him anywhere you must go to: Chicago in May during the Memorial Day weekend (Int'l Mr. Leather), San Diego in July (or June? - SD Comics Convention), and Portland - anytime but best in January that's the event he is "hosting" for many years - the Uniform Party!!! So go pack your leather clothes and uniform in luggages and fly out to Portland soon in January! smile
also ferroboy - you can tell Andy that Pariscub (Bruno) and I referred you to him! wink
Oh yes, please do that, ferro... you'll probably get a "special" introduction wink
Oh yes, please do that, ferro... you'll probably get a "special" introduction wink
drool wink
heheh more seriously, Andy is a great guy smile

SO, I'll try and get superboymddjr's pictures online and I'll put them here if they're not too naughty (I have full access to the Inuniform website). Wouldn't mind seeing more of his hairy chest. wink
ah....at least you will be able to see a Bear tattoo on my left pec somehow...Heh. as long as you can find a good picture (by the way I cannot remember what I look like in that magazine since all of my magazines were given away to "fan club") as PG-rated.
[b] Oh yes, please do that, ferro... you'll probably get a "special" introduction wink
drool wink [/b]
I damn well better still be single by then! wink

SBJr (there's just no good shorthand for your name!), I doubt I could make it to Chicago and San Diego in the same year. My plans are currently for SD. And there's also plans for Scotland at some point - maybe 2006. I'd also like to hit the Folsom Street Fair eventually. *sigh* What's a guy to do with only 20 days of vacation?
ah....at least you will be able to see a Bear tattoo on my left pec somehow...Heh. as long as you can find a good picture (by the way I cannot remember what I look like in that magazine since all of my magazines were given away to "fan club") as PG-rated.
I had actually wondered if the two pics of you I did post were too racy. I know there were no pornographic scenes, but they were quite suggestive. If Semi hadn't disappeared, I'd expect an admonition from him. frown
ferro, no, they weren't too racy. They were just showing two men enjoying some studdy male bonding wink

superboy: I'll try and get all the pictures and I will email them to you.
Hmmm Bear tattoo smile
Don't hate me because I'm smooth.
Don't hate me because I'm smooth.
Oh don't worry... we do like your smoothness... yum wink
yeah I have a Bear tattoo - not a great one - I was hmm half drunk and got that kind of tattoo when I was working for Iowa State Fair.

PM me for my email address. smile
Will do that... However, the pictures are unavailable on the website :-( I'll have to dig in my In Uniform collection and scan the issue... But it's in storage in FRANCE at the moment :-(

so you'll have to wait a bit for those pics smile
Just passing through to let you guys know I am still alive.. hope you all have been missing me.
(kidding)
Hows the New Year going??
yes Stargazer, we've been missing you... and we're still waiting for your picture LOL
I know...I made it my New Years plan to get one. Of course the way I am working it will be next new year. LOL
Really trying..hang in there its gonna happen. You and Ferro will be the first to know.
Yay! smile
Woof!! I just stumbled on this thread..I can't believe fellow bears in Legion world! Hey Paris, Star and Ferro! All these years on the site and bears... Paris cub..should have known by your woofy Starboy icon. Can't really tell with my Salu but my screen name on Aol is Ursaitalia. Anyone on the bear4bears chat room?
Ciao, bello urso smile

Welcome to our little lair on Legion World... I am on eurowoof/bear411 with the same screen name...

In fact, just do a search for Pariscub on google and you may have a surprise or two LOL
I've never been on bears4bears. Hmm...could be interesting.

And, yes, you'll get quite a few surprises looking for pics of Paris. smile

On a side note, it looks like I'm going on a date tonight. I was introduced to him earlier tonight. He's not a bear and he's not the kind of guy I usually go for, but he seems really nice. We'll see how it all works out. I figured that since it's been over three years since I had a meaningful relationship with another man (as opposed to those _other_ types of "relationships") that it's worth a shot.
Enjoy yourself, Dan!

And don't do anything I wouldn't do (that leaves you a lot to do LOL) wink

Isn't bear4bears a chatroom for bear411?
Have fun on your date! Bears4bears is a chat room on Aol as far as I know. Not sure about bear411. What do you guys think of the Legion number one?
Never heard of this AOL chat room. Mind you, I'm not an AoHell customer smile

Bear411/Eurowoof is the biggest bear website I know, with all kind of chats and profiles and the such... there's also gaydar of course, and bearwww
Hey Ferro- how did the date go?

I do not use AOL either but we could always start a chat on YAHOO.
Im' on yahoo messenger, on AIM, MSN and ICQ, so pick all your favorite one LOL
Hey where has Ferro been?? That date must of been a good one.

We could start a room on Yahoo..just have to find a time for everyone.
you'd never be able to find one. I already do this once a week for a gay kilt group, and it's a nightmare just to get the people in the same time zone together hehehe

Besides, Yahoo chat doesn't always work...
Thought I'd send one or two pictures

[Linked Image]

with my partner

[Linked Image]
My, did I scare everyone with my pictures? I didn't even put a chest one...
Unless THAT's what you want, the chest?

OK, be like that

[Linked Image]

It's an old one... I used to be so fat smile
Now I'm depressed... In the end, the chest pic scared them all away.... :-(
It's winter. Bears, cubs and otters are hibernating!
woofy!
at last, some people are waking up!!!
But has anyone heard from ferro since his date? That's what I wonder
Maybe his date was so good he's still there
Sorry I have been out of town. Nice pic Paris (as always)
Hope all is well with everyone.
Yes, Stargazer, but we're still waiting for that chest pic of yours LOL
Originally posted by PolarBoy:
Maybe his date was so good he's still there
That would be a very long date...

Or maybe he doesn't like us anymore frown
I knew you should have stopped pinching his bum.
yeah, he didn't like it, probably... But I'm told he's got a cute tush smile
I'm really getting worried about ferroboy.... Even his yahoo mess has been on stand by for days now.... Ferroooooooo?
That must have been some date....
Serious note I really hope he is ok...seems weird not to see him on line.
Woohooo, I heard from Ferroby and he's ok. He's just been very very very busy!

so, where were we?
hey paris! saw your pictures!! cute!! makes me want to go under your kilt. *gasp* am I being too naughty? laugh
Nahh, there's no such thing as being too naughty... I'll have to see your pics someday smile
thought you saw my pictures a few pages ago, right? want more? smile
Where ever he is I bet Ferro smells like sex.
LOL. Yeah, sure. I'm around, just been busy. Things didn't quite work out the way I expected with that guy but it's ok.

But, um, year, more pics would be nice, SBjr. Are they suitable for this thread or do we need links? wink
I knew you should have stopped pinching his bum.
That's so funny! Some people actually have thought they offended me by grabbing my butt, but I'm pretty liberal about that. I hardly notice...unless I like what that hand is attached to. wink
thought you saw my pictures a few pages ago, right? want more? smile
Well, I'd love to see more LOL
I've been trying to find your other pictures from In uniform magazine, but my In uniform printed collection is in storage in France and the pics are not available online smile
[b] I knew you should have stopped pinching his bum.
That's so funny! Some people actually have thought they offended me by grabbing my butt, but I'm pretty liberal about that. I hardly notice...unless I like what that hand is attached to. wink [/b]
*pinching Dan's butt* wink
Oooh, me like! Ironically, some guy's mouth "pinched" a little more than that today. laugh
Oh I'm shocked, I'm so shocked!

Gawd, what a shock!
I'm shocked!

Do you have pictures? laugh
Sadly, no. He was good, though.
your terrable murial
Hi guys. I have attempted to post a pic in the photo album. Not sure what I'm doing though. Hopefully you can see it and it doesnt scare too many of you. :-)
Hamz--
I saw your pic...not scary at all. Mine is right next to yours..thats scary (LOL)
LOL None are scary! Great stuff guys
Since the kissing thread is back, I thought this one should be revived as a companion... So that we know what happens after the sofa wink
So, since we're talking about bears and the such, I never asked, but what's the Bear community like in your area?
The area I live in...NW Indiana, doesnt have much of a bears community at all. I am however just 45 mins from downtown Chicago which has a huge bear community. ;-) And I'm 2 1/2 hrs from Indianapolis which has a pretty big bear community.
Hamz--
I saw your pic...not scary at all. Mine is right next to yours..thats scary (LOL)
Thanks, Stargazer. I was nervous to post my pic. You're pic isnt scary...its very nice. ;-)
I really have to go to Chicago sometime... My partner has a few friends there, and he's a member of the Helllfire Club... Think I'll have to acocmpany him sometime smile

Edinburgh has a small Bear community, but a very friendly one, with a monthly pub night meeting and a group called Bearscots organizing a few activities, including a complete bear weekend in October.

There are two "bear friendly" bars, the Claremont and the Regent (even though the that one if also full of twinks and fag hags at times).
so whats the scene like in the states in reguards to the lesbians when I liked in the UK the Gays and Lesbian were pretty much chucked in together where as in sydney woman basically cany get into a gay club on a friday or saturday night (Apparently thescene was ruined by the fag hags and hens nights)
Hi,
I want to say that I enjoy reading the posts and am glad to see other gay and gay-friendly Legionnaires. Although I do not consider myself into any particular scene, I may be described as an otter, but no facial hair. I'll try to get you a pic so I can see if my description is valid.
Look forward to chatting at you more,
Scott
Originally posted by Hamz:
Hi guys. I have attempted to post a pic in the photo album. Not sure what I'm doing though. Hopefully you can see it and it doesnt scare too many of you. :-)
Great pic, Hamz! I'm not on the last page, so if anyone else has posted it, sorry. Here it is:
[Linked Image]
Hamz--
Speaking of pics, Star...I think you owe us another one!!!
So, since we're talking about bears and the such, I never asked, but what's the Bear community like in your area?
Bear community in my area? AFAIK, there isn't one, but I hardly keep up with the "gay stuff" around me. When searching online, the closest I get are to sightings of animals rather than hairy guys. Of course, I do have a local guy magazine devoted to the goings-on in the Hudson Valley, but I haven't really flipped through it. My mother did, though, so maybe she knows. smile
Originally posted by Ultra Boy's Boi:
Hi,
I want to say that I enjoy reading the posts and am glad to see other gay and gay-friendly Legionnaires. Although I do not consider myself into any particular scene, I may be described as an otter, but no facial hair. I'll try to get you a pic so I can see if my description is valid.
Scott
You can post it directly here if your pic is somewhere on the web. If not, it's easy to upload it to the photo album. Just make sure you change the password that appears to already be filled in. It needs to be replaced with your own password.

Like you, I'm not into any scene or, really, the gay scene at all. I just do my thing and don't seem to have trouble finding guys even when I'm not looking (which is most times).
Hi,
Scott
Hey Scott! Welcome in our Lair! Everyone is welcome here as long as they don't mind a bit of hair smile Looking foward to seeing your pic
I'm not really into the scene either, but since most of my friends are, I generally tag along smile
By the way, glad to see the thread moving again... I thought I had scared everyone with my chest picture LOL
Most of my friends are straight guys, so I can't really imagine them being into the bear scene. smile
Great pic, Hamz! I'm not on the last page, so if anyone else has posted it, sorry. [/QUOTE]

Thanks, Ferro. I hope to post some better ones soon. Do you have any other pics to share? smile
yes, yes, let's see some pics!
A bear wearing a rubber Star Boy costume

[Linked Image]

enjoy!
Very cool! I love the Starboy outfit. Wonder what he would look like out of it. tongue

Scott
Howdy gang-
Sorry been gone for a bit..I had some surgery on my hand that has left me unable to use the computer.
The bear community in my area is next to nothing. Dallas is not far..2 hours or so. Longview is another locale about 45 min from here. Other than that a little lonely in the den. I dont go out much to bars...not much time but I do visit when I am in the Dallas area.

Ferro- still working on that pic. I have not forgotten.
Technically NYC is only an hour or so away from me, but I can't be bothered to make the trip just to find a bear club.
Very cool! I love the Starboy outfit. Wonder what he would look like out of it. tongue

Scott
Hey Scott, well, this guy (Jim) is a good friend and he's absolutely lovely... I'll have to dig the link to his Legion of super-Heroes website sometime smile
CalorieQueen Magno :esper:
Are you all right, PolarBoy? smile
I was trying to think of all them punks that turned up to the club house and were all your going down and the legion were no way losers and they were uhh huh then they had a fight and a flagpole was involed.

But I will go back to thinking about man flesh now.
erMMmmmmm Right smile

Want a lollie?
ok can i have a red one please.
Is it just that you want something to suck on? wink
R U offering?
Oh my... should I remind you this is an ALL AGES message board? wink
I was simply offering a uniquely-flavored lollipop. Why, Bruno, what did you think was going on here? angel
You come in for being out for a while..Oh My..thats all I can say..
Stargazer!

Want a lollie as well?
I was simply offering a uniquely-flavored lollipop. Why, Bruno, what did you think was going on here? angel
Oh, my bad, thought you were offering a cinamon stick wink
Ferro why are the lollies salty?

Im going to Sydney tommorow to buy new shoes smile
Salty lollies? I'll take two!
My Laddie, such an enthousiasm for lollies smile
well, everyone must be eating lollies as it's become so silent in here LOL

naughty boys
It's been quiet for too long.
Have not been into lollies much, but I'm a sucker for a sucker.
Hey ParisCub, I'll be coming to Edinburgh around March 28-April 1. Coming for the Harvard Model UN Conference. You will have to fill me in on hot places to go after the conference is over.
Well, are you into bears? there's the local Bear group anniversary the first weekend of April. smile

Otherwise, please feel free to ask. And it could be fun to meet up for drinks (even though I'm supposed to have friends over that weekend)
Well Paris that sounds like a party for sure...woof
it is actually generally good fun. The Bears in Edinburgh are a friendly bunch.

UBB; contact me with a PM if you want more information smile
3 days without a post...what the heck is wrong with us??
Bears Unite....ya gotta write !!!
I know... I think we should bring Scottybones in here.... Now that would liven up the thread LOL
3 days without a post...what the heck is wrong with us??
Bears Unite....ya gotta write !!!
You vanish for weeks - and return WITHOUT pictures - and complain that we're not posting!!! confused

Anyway, I don't always have the time to log onto LW. A regular, full-time job is such a bitch.
well, it's still good to see you Ferro
Someday I might even post more pics! Unfortunately, my digital camera seems to have taken a trip to South Carolina for the month.
I guess I'll have to send pics to Kurt again as I cannot get the pic posting to work.
So Paris, is there a cool gay place to stay for the night in Edinburgh? i have to find a place for the night the convention ends. Then I think I'll head to Ireland on Saturday.
Ferro-

Sorry to have been gone so long...really. I have been traveling for my company and have no way to get online. The I had a tumor removed from my hand..had to heal.
Yet I dont have a reason for a picture that would be any good.
I missed you guys.

(I will have a little whine with my cheese now)
Oh, sure, you expect me to buy into those excuses?! Urthlo

Just bring those pictures! Or else!!!
Yes sir!!!
Good! I'm sure you don't want me to break out the whip!
Well---Do you really have to tease.
Yes! evil
I guess I'll have to send pics to Kurt again as I cannot get the pic posting to work.
So Paris, is there a cool gay place to stay for the night in Edinburgh? i have to find a place for the night the convention ends. Then I think I'll head to Ireland on Saturday.
Oh, there are plenty of places, including gay run hotels... depends what you're looking for. Send me a private message or an email and i can give you a few tips
Good! I'm sure you don't want me to break out the whip!
I've got a very nice flog made of recycled rubber... Want it?
wink
Could you, please? The whip obviously isn't scaring Stargazer, so we might have to get a bit more extreme.
Hmm.... let's see what I have....

Tens unit?
Cloth pegs (lightly waxed for a non abrasive effect)?
Straitjacket?
Sound?
Sounds like you have some strange things in your closet my friend...LOL
Hmm...I think the sound. I'm sure it will be rather painful...
*rummaging through the toy bag*

I'm sure I've got something else... wink
Someone else besides the sound or in addition to it? If he's never used a sound you know it'll hurt. evil
well, we don't have to use the sound on him... Clamps?
Hmm...sounds interesting. What else is in your bag of tricks?
well, most of the other things, except for the ropes, couldn't be described on an all ages forum wink
shocked
You young people today
who you're calling young? smile
I'm no plucked chicken, Sir... tongue
PB, I'm five years older than you!
And I'm 9 years older
Anyway, let's get back to the bag of tricks. I'll head for Australia and you send the bag there to meet me. Then PB will get what's coming to him! wink
Oh, wait! That's Stargazer who's supposed to get treats from the bag! Guess I'll just have to go all the way around the world after Australia so I can arrive in Texas!
Hi guys,
Jumping subjects here....Are any of you going to be at the convention in Chicago this year? It would be cool to get a group of us together.
No, sorry. I was going to go to SD, but time limitations made that too difficult. I'll be in Boston, but that's probably a bit too much of a commute for you.
What convention? A bear event? smile
No, sorry. I was going to go to SD, but time limitations made that too difficult. I'll be in Boston, but that's probably a bit too much of a commute for you.
Yeah, Boston is not an option for me this year. frown
What convention? A bear event? smile
Well, I was thinking of the Wizard Comic Convention this summer. Are you going to the big annual bear event in Chicago in May, Pariscub?
I think I may be in need of multiple bear hugs... careful with the bubbles though. smile

(though truth be told... I dig it kinda rough wink )
Originally posted by Hamz:
[b]What convention? A bear event? smile
Well, I was thinking of the Wizard Comic Convention this summer. Are you going to the big annual bear event in Chicago in May, Pariscub? [/b]
No, I may be visiting Chicago because my partner has friends there. He's a member of the Hellfire Club/ But nothing definite yet
Originally posted by Bubble Wrap Boy:
I think I may be in need of multiple bear hugs... careful with the bubbles though. smile

(though truth be told... I dig it kinda rough wink )
WOOF!! Sounds like fun Bubble Wrap Boy. biggrinbounce
No, I may be visiting Chicago because my partner has friends there. He's a member of the Hellfire Club/ But nothing definite yet [/QB][/QUOTE]
OK. Just thought it would fun to get a group of us together.
Bubble Wrap Boy is such a tease. So sexy with that facial hair. Not to mention the "perpetually horny" status.
At least that's what HE says... we want to see and experience smile

Hamz: it would be fun indeed to meet up. I'll keep you posted
I'm afraid I'm a hairless wonder boys. Other than the facial hair, there's not much anywhere else, naturally <shrug>

But yeah... I am a WICKED tease, luckily though, I'm single, and have the goods to follow thru!

lol
Well, I don't mind some smoothness smile
Me, neither, and I'm also single... wink
i'm not, but my partner doesn't mind sharing LOL
My oh my...a party is a brewing
Im single and there is a damm good reason for that wink
and that reason is?
Well we could go with a face that scares children on the body of jabba the hutt. Or we can pretend that its cause im so easy I dont want an other half in the way.
awwwwwwww :-( *HUGS*
Passing thru the cave and was just checking if everyone is ok...
Wishing you all a good day..
PB, we all saw your pics and know that the description of your body and face is false!

The main reason I'm single is because I never seem to go anywhere that I might run into other gay guys. Well, not in the sense that a conversation would ensue. wink

Ideally, I'd just run into some nice, fairly attractive guy, we'd hit it off, and life would be wonderful. OTOH, I think I might want to explore my "bi-curious" side a bit before finding the man of my dreams. Life is so tough, isn't it? smile
tell me about it, although "married" life also has its shae of problems, believe me *sigh*
I had 8 years of "married" life, so I'm aware.
LOL it's good then... There are times when I wish i was single, but most of the time though, being in a couple is worth it wink
I agree. love
welcome, Kid Prime smile
being in a couple is worth it wink
I agree with you there Pariscub. Ive been with my guy for 21 and a half years so far. Yes, we're an old married couple...but not that old...we're both only 38 yrs old.
laugh
My, you started your relationship young smile

I'm 38 as well, but I've been with my british guy only for the past 5 years
whatz goin on mens? So which of you fellow bears are goin to Boston wizard? We should try to meet up, woof!
Nahh, I'm not going to Bristol, so even less to Boston :-(

Welcome back bello, long time no see, btw

Oh and all of you: I met with Ultra Boy's Boi last week!!! We had a drink in a gay bar in Edinburgh... he's really a nice guy, and his pictures don't do him any justice smile
And just what did you do with him? Haven't seen hide nor hair of him since he went across the pond for his visit!

Or did you just wear him out? laugh
hehehe

Well, I think he came back from his trip yesterday, so he must still be jetlagged.

As for the rest, well, we had a drink in a pub really. We were supposed to meet up again so that I could give him a little tour of the city, but unfortunately, that wasn't possible frown

He's a lovely guy and he's very cute too, btw smile
Well we sure are glad you at least had a beer with him.

Hows everyone been lately??
well, i've been very busy with work... Working for Wizards of the Coast and Hasbro keeps me pretty much busy LOL
I hear you about work...I have been busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest.

Just wanted to say hi to all....HI ALL
Hiya back atcha 'Gazer! I've been wondering what the heck happened to you.
Yes, Stzargazer, and we still need that chest pic LOL
Paris..I dont have an excuse..at least one that would not sound like a load of crap. I am working on it...my chest..trust me if you wait it will loook much better. LOL

Hi back at ya Yellow...
hahaha i'm sure it looks fine... smile But don't forget...

Well, it's been rather quiet here... where's all the bears gone?
I have no idea...seems like the bears have left the cave.
What up with that?
Maybe they've stopped hybernating and they're frolicking outside...
LOL Paris typed frolicking.
Thats funny...really
i was frolicking out here....*grin* a nice one!!! rooaaarrrr!
Have been wondering what all the roaring was..I thought I was hungry...lol

Good to see ya back in the cave SB.
Well, at least "frolicking" had some effect... i'm glad to see I'm not the only one who gets a big smile from that verb. It's such a nice all-ages word. laugh
I agree... I just wish that verb could happen to me. LOL
awwwww poor Stargazer :-(

*gives a big hug to Stargazer*
Aw....maybe you can fly over to SF and invite me over so we can frolic all round Castro Street? smile *woof*
When's that supposed to happen? Hmm...July...Ireland or SF? Tough decision!
BTW, did we ever get that shirtless pic of Stargazer? I'm too tired to actually look through this thread since this is my last post before bed.
Nah, we're still waiting for it after all this time. He's just being a tease.
Big yes...tease on a good day. Just been too busy.
But I miss you guys too.
Thanks for the hug Paris...back at ya bear
always happy to hug nice men smile HUGS
Aw....maybe you can fly over to SF and invite me over so we can frolic all round Castro Street? smile *woof*
Oh yes, let's frolic on the streets of San Francisco smile
you in SF now?
I wish I were. Believe me, if I was, you'd be one of the first to know!

Nah, still in Edinburgh... Only foreign trip planned so far is Montréal in September
*sheesh* at least we're sitting in a couch frenchkissing in other thread. wink
definitely... Still looking for that old issue of In Uniform though LOL
Found it yet? smile
Well, yes, I know where it is now. The problem is, it's in storage in Paris, and I'm in Edinburgh frown
Can'tbelieve I missed this thread...

All I can say is... YUM!
Hey Danny,welcome to our bearish lair smile
Passing back through the cave...Hey Bears!
stargazer!... SO where's that chest pic? tongue
My, I'm away for a few days and nothing happens... I feel so lonely in the cave frown
Yeah, it's quiet in here...

Too quiet...
a lot of us are in Chicago partying hard! laugh a lot of BEARS, Levis, Cowboys, Leathermen, Cops, etc...party!!!!! (that's for International Mr. Leather contest being held in Chicago every year during the Memorial day weekend.)
yum...
any cigar daddies?
Yes plenty...plenty... smile
well, do party then.
Yes plenty...plenty... smile
Then bring me one!
Sound like alot of fun...heavy sigh
now back home in Fremont, from Chicago...I am pretty worn out. ah........ laugh
Many many months later, I finally find this thread...WOOFs and hugz to all you furry (and not-so-furry) people!
Hey woofy woofhunter, welcome to this thread! And what a fine addition to the cave it is smile
now back home in Fremont, from Chicago...I am pretty worn out. ah........ laugh
It's always funny when I hear "Fremont". because I used to live in Fremont, but in Seattle hehe

So tell me, did you have a good time?
yup! did had a good time there in Chicago as always. wink
I'd love to go there sometime, but my partner won't let me LOL
I really want to go to the Folsom Street Fair in SF this September. Right now my time off is from September 30 to October 2 because I was planning to go to Wizard World. I think I'd like to move the days back a bit to accomodate the September 25 date for Folsom. Anyone else have plans to be there?

I will also be in Ireland from July 8-17 but I'm not aware of anyone on LW from there. Bruno, sorry I didn't make it over to Scotland. Maybe next year if my trip to Costa Rica doesn't pan out.

Lastly, there is now a Ferro Man on this board! He hasn't posted, but I apparently have a Daddy now! wink
Oh, and sorry I haven't been around lately. I've decided that going to the gym is now essential but I'm too damn lazy to go after work. The result is that I get up at 5:30 a.m. every day and am often tired in the evening. I'll try to make more of an effort around here. I miss you guys! love and Holt 's
Wizard world?!?!? Let me know and I have been thinking about going there also....why? so I can participate in playing Heroclix games!
Ferro!!!! Good to here from you Dan!!! Was wondering about you!

Well, too bad for Scotland... next year maybe... I had the visit from Ultraboi's Boy, but I haven't heard from him since then... must have frightened him LOL

As for September, well, I'll be in Montréal from the 6th to the 19th and then there's the Annual Bear Weekend in Edinburgh (I'm organizing part of the event), so I guess no Folsom and no Wizard World for me :-(

As for Heroclix... Superboymddjr... Did I mention I was doing some work for Wizkids and Wizards of the Coast?
the Annual Bear Weekend in Edinburgh (I'm organizing part of the event)
I have a feeling this has nothing to do with the actual Ursidae family? doh!

(ok i am done bother you Paris just my way of saying hi)
Wizard world?!?!? Let me know and I have been thinking about going there also....why? so I can participate in playing Heroclix games!
This particular Wizard World is in Boston so I don't know that you'd want to make the trip.
Originally posted by Jorg-EM:
[b]the Annual Bear Weekend in Edinburgh (I'm organizing part of the event)
I have a feeling this has nothing to do with the actual Ursidae family? doh!

(ok i am done bother you Paris just my way of saying hi) [/b]
Jorge!!!! Long time no news... you're welcome to pop in anytime. Haven't spoken with you for ages, my friend smile
now, pariscub, you have gotten me piqued my curiousity!
[b] Wizard world?!?!? Let me know and I have been thinking about going there also....why? so I can participate in playing Heroclix games!
This particular Wizard World is in Boston so I don't know that you'd want to make the trip. [/b]
ah..I completely forgot that we have four Wizard Worlds - LA, Dallas, Philadelphia, Chicago - now Boston is the new addition/new expansion?
But feel free to fly across the country. smile Otherwise, maybe I'll make it out there for next year's convention. Instead of that, though, I might possibly go to San Francisco and I doubt I'll make two trips to California in one year.
now, pariscub, you have gotten me piqued my curiousity!
Can I pique something else than your curiosity now? tongue
OF course you can pique more than just curiosity! I want MORE! smile
You are a tease!
[b] now back home in Fremont, from Chicago...I am pretty worn out. ah........ laugh
It's always funny when I hear "Fremont". because I used to live in Fremont, but in Seattle hehe[/b]
But will you be appearing in the Solstice Parade?
LOL Not this year... I'm too far away anyway.
But I used to live on N34th, right where the naked cyclists used to go to escape the police LOL
Damn. Wish I were closer to you all...
well, I guess I'm the farthest, being one continent away smile
Yeah, I'd agree...
Well I have just gotten back from a four day camping trip..and I got way to much sun.
Anyway wanted to come in say Hello....(sorry no pic yet)

Just missed you guys...hugs
where did you go on your camping trip? Russian River? eh? laugh
No actually...a place called Tyler State Park. First couple days were really quite. Not much campers. It picked up.

I did meet a man from Russia there...cute little bear too.
Did he take a picture of you barechested? wink
yeah, we're still waiting for that picture smile
wheres the picture?!? smile
he hasn't sent it yet. It's been months.
Maybe when I'm in Ireland I'll get another shirtless pic. We'll see.
shirtless, in Ireland? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You'll be lucky if it doesn't rain LOL

just kidding smile
I might just be naked in the rain, so there!
Hmmm naked in the rain.... you're staying in Dublin or going around the country?
A little of both, but most of my time will be spent in Dublin.
Nope no pic yet... I really am serious you guys aint missing nothing. But I will get one so I can prove that statement.

Ferro dont catch cold.
Wouldn't be the first time I was naked in the rain, but I'll try to stay healthy during my trip.
Yep have a scanner! I will get one promise..guys I owe you guys since you showed. I wont be shy.
This was posted on November 4, 2004. It seems like an awful long time we've been waiting...
Oh my gosh...I really can not believe it has been that long. I truly am sorry
no you're not sorry! laugh laugh laugh
hehehe yeah yeah Stargazer... you say you're sorry, but you're chicken!!! LOL

We want hairy chest! we want hairy chest!
Dont we all Paris...dont we all.
Nope no pic yet... I really am serious you guys aint missing nothing. But I will get one so I can prove that statement.

Ferro dont catch cold.
Don't let Stargazer fool you. He is a cutie bear.
I've seen his face. It's the chest we're looking for!

BTW, Quis, you don't have a pic in the photo album, do you? I'm asking because I'm planning to go to Boston in September and this way I could identify you. Or should we all be wearing Legionworld.net shirts or something?
Thank you Quislet.
Ferro...I am a man of mystery.
but are you an International Man of Mystery?
Paris...Oh Behave..LOL
you mean you have the same hairy chest as Austin? tongue
Austin is way more hairy than I. I keep saying you guys aint missing much.
I didn't really care for the pasted-on hair myself. And there are limits to the amount of hair on like on a guy's body anyway. So...post the picture!
Will get this done asap...promise..really.
hello
Hi Paris cub,

I take it from your special Cockrum-era Star Boy icon that u are a Thom fan? Did u like it when he grew that rad beard?
Hope everyone is well.. just givin all you a bear hug...LOL
Originally posted by BrianT:
Hi Paris cub,

I take it from your special Cockrum-era Star Boy icon that u are a Thom fan? Did u like it when he grew that rad beard?
Ahhh that was one of my favorite time in the Legion! Back when Legionnaires suddenly hit puberty and got all hairy thanks to Keith Giffen!

And I do like Star Boy's look of the time, indeed!
Hope everyone is well.. just givin all you a bear hug...LOL
HUGS back Stargazer smile woof
Hi Stargazer, glad you can join us
I thought Timber Wolf was already a hair-meister - kinda sexy too
Loser Lad's drawn icon looks super-cool, too

Who is it?
Thanks for the hug, Stargazer, but I'd like to enjoy a hairy chest along with it! wink
LOL me too Ferro..me too

Hi back at ya legionadventureman
Stargazer, you and Ferro Boy are my kind of people
Oh, and I'm not?
Geez Paris, of course you are, dude *big hugs!!!!*
Originally posted by legionadventureman:
Stargazer, you and Ferro Boy are my kind of people
Well we are all loveable here in the cave...
It's official, I am now chopped liver tongue
Far from it Paris...if not for you the cave would have never developed.

BIG HUGS to you Paris.
Have you cool dudes got room for one more fur-lover?
there's always room for a fur-lover smile
Feel free to join in LAM.
All are welcome in the cave.
You get another hug, Stargazer! Thanks, dude!
BTW, you would have gotten more than just a hug...but this being an all-age family-type website, i think its best left to the imagination...LOL
Well...I will let my imagination work overtime...let me just say I am very good at using it too.
Saw your pic, Paris Cub...

You ain't too shabby in the looks department

Just don't beat me up coz i said so
Thanks Brian smile

I feel better already heheh

Maybe you could send us a nice picture of you smile

HUGS

Bruno
As soon as someone tells me how to download one - whether its a nice pic or a hot and nasty one

Stargazer, why dont u download a photo, too? LOL
Well you are sure gonna fit into this group already!
Shhhhesh...just gotta get one done. No lie thats all I have to do.
But be forwarned...it is not that great.

Paris and Ferro are the best looking ones!
Hello.......Helllo......Heeeelllooo

Hmmm.. kinda empty in here.
Hey Stargazer, how are they hanging?
My my my... away for a few days and already the poor cubs are lost smile

Here, to comfort you...

[Linked Image]
Paris--- you are the Bear!
Woof daddy!!
Is that Miss Piggy plastic cup you have behind your back near the sink?
How about giving us a flash of the fur, Bruno? I had a pretty screwed-up sort of day and just a tiny glimpse would perk me up a little...yumm

Brian
Is that Miss Piggy plastic cup you have behind your back near the sink?
Actually, no, it's a MGM Grand Casino winnings cup LOL

But now that I look at the picture, it does look like Miss Piggy hehe
Brian,

My fur is already showing on this discussion thread somewhere... smile
Originally posted by Monkey Eater Lad:
I love these bearclaws! Mmmm...doughnuts.
Bearclaws? Are they like Long Johns (donut-wise)
Hi sexy bear-men at Legion World,

Just thought i'd let u know that i had sent a pic of myself to Stargazer, only it came out smaller than i intended....
The picture - not my pride-n-joy LOL
Oh dear LOL
But finally i got myself in the Legion World family album - feel free to check it out....the picture, i meant
Sure...we all understood what you ment. LOL
Welcome back, Stargazer, you hottie! *hugs*
Back again.. I work way to much. How are you guys been??
stargazer = sorry that we are still very obsessed - so where are the pictures that you have been promising eternally? smile
superboymddjr: How about sending us some other pics than those old In Uniform pics? smile

Not that they're not yummy LOL
SB-
Obsession can go a long way..until it turns into a fatal attraction.

Really am working on it... honest.
Bears must be busy... what is up with that??
Ok... what did I do??
Where has everyone gone?

Come back....please...come back
heheh was away for a few days, but i'm back now smile Anyone has heard from Ferro? He was supposed to call me in Edinburgh, but I haven't heard from him since :-(
Have not heard or seen him on the board.
Glad to see you back...was beginning to wonder where everyone went.
How come nobody wants to know where LAM's been? Maybe it was a huge mistake to put my pic up in the Album....LOL
Where have you been LAM??
Your were missed too. I am glad you posted a larger pic...the one you sent me was way too small.

You doing ok??

Is Ferro still MIA??
Hi Stargazer! Glad to see you back *hugs* and xxxx

Brian
Awww. Thanks LAM.
You guys down under rock!!!
I can assure you that i dont look as if i crawled out from one...*Hugs* and xxxx again
Superboy, how come you never answer when i write you? Im too far away to consider stalking you, dude...
LAM- are you stalking from the land down under?

How has everyone been.. I have been traveling a bit so will try to pop in when I can.
Its all very inviting in the Bear Cave, but i wish i had company...i hate doing things by myself...
LAM I hear you on that.. things can be alot more fun with a friend!!

You doing OK??
Sure am...but i wouldnt mind a kiss, a hug or anything else you can dream up...
Well...I can dream pretty good. LOL
Where be ParisCub and all the other hot bears? They can be in the dream too!
I think Paris is out looking for Ferro. Have not heard from him in a while. Guess it's just you and me.
Rockhopper Lad strikes me as being very "shag" worthy...
You rang?
With bells on!!!
What's Ferro Boy and Superboymdjrr like? coz i have yet to make their acquaintance on here. Bubble Wrap Boy looks like a real hottie, too!
How do you like the avatar? This was the best pic they had of Cos that didn't have someone else in it. I'd really like a good shot of him from the bustier era. I guess in this particular thread, he should have a hairier chest, though.
James Sherman and Bob McLeod did an excellent Cos during their "Worldsmith" story...very hunky, indeed!
That would have been just before I started reading LSH the first time. I'll have to hunt it down.
Try looking in S/LSH 236 for more details, RHL
Thank you! You're such a sweetheart, Brian.
Hi guys!

Sorry I've been rather busy with work... Narnia, Magic, Duel Masters.... grrr....

Well, there's a new guy in here... Hi rockhopper smile
Hello right back. Actually, I think I've already kissed you in another thread (a French kiss, as I recall wink )
Hi Bruno *mwahs*!!!

Hi John *mwahs*!!!
hmmmm.... so much luuuuuurrrrrrvvvvv smile
Here's one more "French" kiss....mmmmmm - wah!
Oh mah! Ah do feel faint! Ah may jest have a case of the vapours! All this testosterone on one thread!
You leave for a few days and the love starts flowing.

Paris...good to see ya. Did you ever find Ferro??

Welcome Rock and always good to see LAM.
Thanx Stargazer *kiss* - but i find it really hard to pin down Superboymdjr, he's sooo elusive, that guy...
But really he has no reason to be jealous of me...he's hotter than i am...
Stargazer... No, didn't find Ferro... I'm going to try and send him an email...
Hi Bruno, looking good as usual
Come on, guys, just a quick kiss and it will be over - i promise
Tragic is the man who waits for a simple expression of affection so long, that the cobwebs start to gather around him, instead of the strong silent men he needs...
Preach it LAM...and hugs back at ya!
Oh hi Stargazer...*smooch*
*peck*, LAM
hugs and *smooch* back, Rob, dude
Hi Rockhopper *smooch*
Cool! You anticipated my arrival! You must be psycho--er--psychic! *kiss*
Ooh you have your fur coat on *kiss*
It's faux fur, of course. No animals were harmed in the making of this avatar. laugh
fur is especially good....on the right man..
Hi John, good to see you...sleep well?
Yes, thanks. So much to do today! I'm making my first visit to the animal shelter so I'll have my new dog when my mom is still here (it takes a few days) and I have to pick her up later. I also have to tidy up the condo.

A hug across the world to you, mon ami.
And a big hug and kiss right back at you, buddy
Got to go now...hope your day is good!
The weekend is finally here...yes!!
Gosh this week was rough...
Hugs to all...feel better now.
LAM,

I like the new avatar!

Update on Mother and the dog: She came in and is well. I went to the shelter and immediately fell in love with a two-year old male beagle. I've named him Hyfrydol (Welsh for "pleasant", also a hymn tune--I am such a choir nerd), Hivvie for short.
Thats good, John, i hope you had a good day *kiss*
Hey Stargazer Dave, how is/was your weekend?
Just ducking my head in here to see if Stargazer has posted a chest pic yet. I guess I know the answer by now. *sigh*
On a sort of related note, is anyone here going to Folsom Street Fair in September? I'm torn between going there and going to the comic convention in Boston. Any thoughts here?
No, but here's a hug and a *kiss* for your trouble, Dan
i reaaaalllly want to go but i dont know if ill have time....
(folsom street fair that is) sex shows over comics anyday dan!
Whereabouts is Folsom Street?
san francisco south of market street.
Is that the hub of the gay scene? (Just in case i might want to visit...)
not exactly, its an annual event in the pseudo leather bear district....the castro is the hub of the majority of the mainstream gay scene. not much goes on everyday at folsom.
Cheers, DB...Does this mean San Francisco is not as "hot" tourist-wise, as it once was?
Hey Stargazer Dave, how is/was your weekend?
LAM..the weekend was ok..did not do much but some much needed housework..Typical laundry stuff like that. Hope yours was good.
I like the new avitar as well...very nice.
Just ducking my head in here to see if Stargazer has posted a chest pic yet. I guess I know the answer by now. *sigh*
Good gosh..you are alive!
Thanks for checking on the pic...I will get it done..really.
Sorry for not getting it faster.
[b] Hey Stargazer Dave, how is/was your weekend?
LAM..the weekend was ok..did not do much but some much needed housework..Typical laundry stuff like that. Hope yours was good.
I like the new avatar as well...very nice. [/b]
I figured i'd get beyond the Ferro mask and go for something a little bit more "me" - i chanced upon a picture of Celebrand - and my gosh, the resemblance between us was uncanny - so i have henceforth adopted his "likeness" as my avatar. Glad you liked it, Dave *hugs*
Well it looks like you...it truly rocks.
I would love to do something like that..
Dave, ask Luna if she could make you into an avatar likeness...thats what she did for me.
Ferroooooooo! You're back!!!!!!!

I was wondering what had happened to you buddy!
Oh my gosh...been out of town a few days and I see we end up in section 3 of the mission board.
Isnt that were the obits are in the newspaper.
Say it isnt so.
Fear not, Dave, else they'd be wiping out the feline population of Legion World, next - just don't see that happening if Cobie has anything to do with it.

As for any other minority group that posts on here, well...we may get a reprieve

Here's a hug to take your mind off it
LAM--
Well I am glad the cave is still around. Just was surprised to see our home was in the back.
HUGS to ya.
I unfortunately can't always be abreast of the current goss going around, seeing as i live in a different time zone from the rest of you wonderful folk... frown
Wht goss???
have I missed something? I been out of town the last few days.. what am I missing??
Just the bare bones of the Constitution as supplied by Cobie and Kid Prime - nothing juicy has been happening... unless you count Caliente's and Actor Lad's passionate fling/imminent engagement and Tamper Lad's "snit" over being dumped....Then we have Quislet announcing his betrothal to the Royal Inquisitor...

Nope, nothing happened here... tease
Man you leave and things go all crazy.. No fighting amongst friends.
Speaking of fighting - Hrun the Barbarian has returned...
well, guys, I'm off to Montréal... I'll see you when I come back smile
cheeers

B.
Be careful Paris...have a good time.
Why is the Bear Cave empty? I need a good place and a good man to snuggle up with... laugh
I have a chest pic (sort of), but not quite sure on how to transfer it from the Album to here. If anyone knows how to do it, i will see that they are suitably rewarded....I like to leave people with smiles on their faces, you might say wink
LAm---you the man.
If you could come over here I need help getting a pic taken...really.
Like your face shot in the Album...or the chest shot everybody's been clamouring for the past year or so? laugh wink
The chest one. I keep telling everyone they are not missing anything. Far better chest out there than mine.
I don't mind mine...but everybody seems to like a hairy six-pack....
Unfortunately - i dont have a six-pack to show at the moment... scream
You know I hear wash board abs are sexy..
Me..I have a washer/Dryer combo.
Let me tell ya..you dont get one of those overnight. No sir. I worked on that for many many years.
Tell me about it... lol
Well it all began....

Kidding. My life story would only make you want to commit suicide. If I had to do it all over again.. I wouldnt

Brighter note!
I am eating better, exercise and have cut all soft drinks..yeah 3 months and going. I have lost some weight and working on that abs of steel wool.
Can't wait to meet you in the flesh, one day, Dave...Until then, how about a chest pic, dude?
Keep on him! I've been waiting for nearly a year now! I showed mine and I don't have a six pack, either!
Chest hair rules, i say!!!! Hairy bears forever!
Ferroooooooo! You're back!!!!!!!

I was wondering what had happened to you buddy!
Bruno, sorry I didn't make it into town. There's a story behind it, but maybe I'll PM you to explain.
Keep on him! I've been waiting for nearly a year now! I showed mine and I don't have a six pack, either!
Ferro...you look hot no matter what you say..I saw nothing bad in your pic.

LAM...you never know..we could meet. It could happen,
I agree on one thing, Dave, Dan is one hot son-of-a-gun! laugh
This place could do with a party...it's too damn quiet in the Cave...
Been out for a bit. With Rita comming last weekend I had lots of family packed into my place. My mom and her husband, and both of my brothers and their families cant go home for who know how long...Now I have the flu. I could use a hug!
Awww...lucky those critter-viruses cant be affected in cyberspace hug Holt
"Revealed at Wizard World: STU is a big ol' BEAR!"

-STU
he's also Everyday Girl.
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
he's also Everyday Girl.
eek Now wait one minute, here...This is one big tease , right?
Hi guys,

I'm back from Canada... Didn't see that many bears there, but hey, that was good fun. How are you all?
Hey Bruno.

You look fabulous as always... hug Holt
Howdy Clan of the Bear Cave!
Hows everyone??
Sure have missed you guys....hugs all around
hug Holt back, Dave..Don't you ever have time off from work?
Sure dosnt seem that way B.
Just got back from Bryan TX...gas prices sure are not helping.
Things good for you??
It gets very lonely in the Bear Cave frown
It does LAM-- hoe you are well.

Paris and Ferro- missing you guys...

HUGS to you all
hug back, dude...You the best!
Stargazer..; How about this chest pic? tongue
Working on that Paris... chest I mean. LOL
My it takes you a lot of time to get one LOL
Sorry..I am disadvantaged in the tech department. No digital cam. Feel weird to take pics of myself to get developed. I will get this done..I have said this over and over...you guys aint missing anything..You,Ferro and LAM are much nicer.
I promise not to leave you guys hanging.
hanging, eh? smile
Paris you are so bad...I like it you dirty bear
who said I was dirty wink
Sorry..I am disadvantaged in the tech department. No digital cam. Feel weird to take pics of myself to get developed. I will get this done..I have said this over and over...you guys aint missing anything..You,Ferro and LAM are much nicer.
I promise not to leave you guys hanging.
I haven't got a digital cam either - I hope to get one if i sat on Santa's knee this year wink
LAM-

Where the heck have you been???? Was worried about ya!

BTW- maybe you will get more from Santa if you...
(insert your own thought here)
Aw thanks, 'Gazer! hug

As of the 25th (don't know the exact time) I will be firmly established in my palatial abode in the city. When i will be properly back online again (coz i'm still using a 'borrowed' comp) is anyone's guess... sigh
Still here, still (you know)....and I need a hug!
LAM-

Man oh man...HUGZ buddy. Are you ok?? Did ya get moved...etc
Hope your well.
Yeh 'Gazer, I moved....and I figure going up and down two flights of stairs (just to get to my digs) plus a flight and a half to get to the bathroom - I might just succeed in losing a bit of poundage around my tummy! lol
sorry I've been away for so long guys... It's just been an hectic month for me, as explained on my blog LOL

I'm still around, though smile
Yeah - and thank god! hug Holt
Looks like I will be doing th same thing LAM...
moving is such a pain in the arse.
Pain in the arse? Only if you don't enjoy it, dude wink
Anybody want a bear hug? I'm free! laugh
...A hearty handshake, maybe? smile
Yeaahhhhhhhhhh I'mmmm BAACKKKKKK

Who wants hugs?
Oh yeah....Uh huh! laugh
HUGS party! Happy valentine day guys!!!!!

Hope you got plenty of cards
but none with jokers in them sigh
Oh, my, you deserve a good spanking for that one tongue
Oh goody! Can I wear my conical bra? wink
If you want... But I'll pretend I don't know you wink
Hehehe...you bad boy... wink
© Legion World