Legion World
Announce your candidacy here!
Is it possible to run for deputy leader? I think I would make a good deputy...
Well, the US presidential elections orginally worked like ours in which the candidate with the second most number of votes got the VP spot. We could have a separate election for the Deputy spot. Although we have a hard enough time getting candidates for one election. We could also now start to pair candidates as Leader and Deputy Leader a la Pres. & VP.

Caliente, I think you should run for leader and just hope that one candidate gets more votes than you do.
If Cali wins, could she resign, and let her Dep take over on the condition that she is appointed that person's Dep?
Wouldn't the third place vote-getter become Deputy?
Argh! It's all just too much!

Let's just support Cali for leader regardless.

Go, Cali, go!
Just run for leader Cali! The deputy does all the work anyway! tongue
Maybe that's why she wants to be Deputy.
You got me, Quis. I'm all about the work. laugh Or maybe I just want to have someone above me to point the blame at... >.> I'll think on the candidacy.
You can always blame Pov wink
Maybe people should start running as Couples - Spellbinder & Cobie, Cali & Actor Lad... then we let them fight it out as to who is leader and who is deputy.
Hey, y'know, if I run and no one runs against me, then would I be leader and deputy..? I think I could work that. Yeah.

Okay, this is me throwing my hat in the ring. It's official folks! wink
Well I already served my term as The Head Honcho so if Cali run for leader we could be like Bill & Hillary except younger, hotter, less dysfuntional, better dressers, etc. Hmm, I guess that analogy starts falling apart.
Hrun lead many warriors in many battles. Hrun has the favour of the Gods and Goddessess.

Hrun is loyal to the LMBP and wishes to lead them to even greater glory!
Originally posted by ActorLad:
Well I already served my term as The Head Honcho so if Cali run for leader we could be like Bill & Hillary except younger, hotter, less dysfuntional, better dressers, etc. Hmm, I guess that analogy starts falling apart.
lol
I hereby announce my candidacy for the position of LMBP Leader.

I already know you fools aren't smart enough to elect me but seeing how great the need is I must at least give you the chance.

Vote Early, Vote Often, Vote For Gary Concord, the Ultra Man!
Cali, can I be your campaign manager? love
Fellow Legion Worlders,

Now is the time for all good doctors to come to the aid of their message board!

After much consideration and soul-searching and reading of the klilkymanga, or, as you might call them, astrological charts, Mayavale has decided to once again throw his hat into the ring for leader! DoctorMayavale

Stay tuned for details of Mayavale's cosmic fun plan to improve the life of every citizen on Legion World.

But, for now, peace out, my dear, dear friends!
Isn't there some sort of rule about candidates having to actually be LMBPers in order for them to become Leader? And shouldn't there be? Otherwise any Tom, Dick or Gary could run for office...
Originally posted by Doctor Mayavale:
Fellow Legion Worlders,

Now is the time for all good doctors to come to the aid of their message board!

After much consideration and soul-searching and reading of the klilkymanga, or, as you might call them, astrological charts, Mayavale has decided to once again throw his hat into the ring for leader! DoctorMayavale

Stay tuned for details of Mayavale's cosmic fun plan to improve the life of every citizen on Legion World.

But, for now, peace out, my dear, dear friends!
At last! cheers

This could be a glorious era for the LMB!
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
Cali, can I be your campaign manager? love
But I want to be Cali's... er Manager
Perhaps you should both check with her husband first wink
Originally posted by Caliente:
Hey, y'know, if I run and no one runs against me, then would I be leader and deputy..? I think I could work that. Yeah.

So if something goes wrong you'll point the finger and blame yourself?
I mean the nerve of you two. Making advances at married ladies.

<looks around>

What, what do you mean kettle calling pot black?
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
[b] Hey, y'know, if I run and no one runs against me, then would I be leader and deputy..? I think I could work that. Yeah.

So if something goes wrong you'll point the finger and blame yourself?[/b]
Well, it's too late. Other people have joined up. Le sigh. Maybe my deputy dream will be realized, though! It could happen...

As for my campaign manager, uh... sorry Tamper, but I saw you running Frio's camp and look how that ended. Lardy, I'd appreciate any help you can offer. smile
Originally posted by Spellbinder:
Perhaps you should both check with her husband first wink
Why would I need to ask him? When men become attached they lose all their decision making authority, end up eating tofu 5 times a week, culminating in the day he follows his partner out for a sunday afternoon wearing a matching outfits.
The candidates are piling up fast! So far:

Caliente
Hrun the Barbarian
Gary Concord, the Ultra Man
Doctor Mayavale
[b]
[b] Hey, y'know, if I run and no one runs against me, then would I be leader and deputy..? I think I could work that. Yeah.

Well, it's too late. Other people have joined up. Le sigh. Maybe my deputy dream will be realized, though! It could happen...

As for my campaign manager, uh... sorry Tamper, but I saw you running Frio's camp and look how that ended. Lardy, I'd appreciate any help you can offer. smile [/b]
AwRIGHT! laugh
Bah its not my fault Frio's a little mentally unbalanced.
Temper, Temper, Tamper...

Speaking ill of Frio in my presence is not the smartest decision an "Evil Genius" could make.

However, on the recommendation of the Lady In question, I am prepared to make you a very generous offer, if you decide to become my campaign manager.

Think it over... Frio claims that with the proper encouragement you could out Rove, Karl Rove.

And I promise never to call you "Turd Blossom."

(To your face...)
Posted By: rtvu2 Re: September 2007 Election Discussion Thread - 09/06/07 05:55 AM
Dare I run again?
Originally posted by rtvu2:
Dare I run again?
Vu--"He who dares wins!"
[b]
[b] </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Caliente:
<strong> Hey, y'know, if I run and no one runs against me, then would I be leader and deputy..? I think I could work that. Yeah.

As for my campaign manager, uh... sorry Tamper, but I saw you running Frio's camp and look how that ended. Lardy, I'd appreciate any help you can offer. smile [/b]
AwRIGHT! laugh </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Uh..hope she doesn't regret her decision, now...
eek
Aw, never! I'm running on idea of fun! As in, I thought it would be fun. wink Why else would I want to be deputy and not a total glory hog? angel
[b]Dare I run again?
Vu--"He who dares wins!" [/b]
At least, he who doesn't run has no chance of winning ....
But what about he who bounces?
Vu, you should def run! Think of all the cool puns LW will come with about 'he who bounces'!
Vu, have you bounced on the ballot?
Posted By: rtvu2 Re: September 2007 Election Discussion Thread - 09/07/07 03:33 PM
Sometimes I feel I should bounce out of here...

but I hereby bounce into the ring and announce I want to be the next LMBP LEADER!
Take heart, rtvu2! Abraham Lincoln lost 769 1/2 elections (rough estimate) before he finally won one the big one! And then he lived happily ever....oh.
Posted By: Pov Re: September 2007 Election Discussion Thread - 09/08/07 08:55 PM
[b]Dare I run again?
Vu--"He who dares wins!"[/b]
But "He who runs trips and falls!" eek j/k wink
© Legion World