Legion World
Posted By: thor2168 Questions - 09/03/03 07:47 PM
Okay, forgive the new guy, but did the Legion history start all over again? Wildfire is just showing up in Lost? Garth just dieing then? Where the hell is everything in continunity, and do I miss the eighties Legion of Super-Heroes... confused
Posted By: Kid Prime Re: Questions - 09/03/03 07:50 PM
OUCH!

Someone who doesn't know about the retcon...

OH GOD, where to begin... maybe seriously we should have a "reboot Legion history" thread somewhere on the site. Any volunteers?

(Thor, just hold on and we'll have you up to date soon enough! It's just such a BIG question!)
Posted By: Eryk Davis Ester Re: Questions - 09/03/03 07:50 PM
Yep, in 1994 the Legion was rebooted, and its history began again from scratch.
Posted By: thor2168 Re: Questions - 09/03/03 07:53 PM
So this is going to be expensive AND confusing...Great! Good thing I do not have too much of a mind to confuse...
Posted By: Lightning Lad Re: Questions - 09/03/03 07:56 PM
How soon you all forget. Don't you remember I broke down the timeline, both pre- and post-boot for EDE? Here's a link to the post-boot and one to the pre-boot .

Give those a read when you have time thor, then ask away any questions you may have.
Posted By: thor2168 Re: Questions - 09/03/03 08:04 PM
Thank you LL. That should provide some bed time reading since I have finished all my current supply of back issues... LightningLad
Posted By: Eryk Davis Ester Re: Questions - 09/03/03 08:13 PM
LL, might I suggest you bump all the topics in the Encyclopedia Galactica, so one doesn't have to reset one's default "view topics from the last 30 days" in order to view them?
Posted By: Lightning Lad Re: Questions - 09/03/03 08:29 PM
Done! laugh
© Legion World