Legion World
Posted By: OpalWitch Welcome Gold_Leader!!! - 09/28/04 10:31 PM
Greetings!!!
Posted By: Threesome Girl Re: Welcome Gold_Leader!!! - 09/28/04 10:34 PM
Triad Welcome to Legion World. Do you lead the Coluans? Triad
Posted By: Jetta Re: Welcome Gold_Leader!!! - 09/29/04 02:49 AM
Hello.
Posted By: Not-So-Bad Lad Re: Welcome Gold_Leader!!! - 09/29/04 03:54 AM
Wow. Just got my account and already people recognize my existance. I likes this board already smile

and no, I dont lead the coluans (uppity so and so's!) My nick is in relation to my first ever fan char from an old (and sadly dead) Star Wars PbEM when I played a y-wing pilot named Rhent Ustin (And I know on this board most people get the reference. no one ever understood wh I had him wear huge thick aviator glasses) anyhoo...I've been a Legion fan since I discovered comic books...literally, the first comic I picked up with the 'Legion of the Dead' story line wayyyy back before the reboot. I was hooked, and it grew from there. it's awesome to see this whole place dedicated to a little piece of my life called the legion. I hope to post very much often.
Posted By: OpalWitch Re: Welcome Gold_Leader!!! - 09/29/04 04:10 AM
It would be welcomed if you went to Who's Who of Legion World!, in the MMB(Message Mission Board) and post more about yourself, I'm dying to know what you have to say.
Posted By: Outdoor Miner Re: Welcome Gold_Leader!!! - 09/29/04 04:19 AM
Hello and welcome to Legion World, Green_Leader!
Posted By: Not-So-Bad Lad Re: Welcome Gold_Leader!!! - 09/29/04 04:40 AM
Thank you all for being so friendly. I really appreciate it smile

The more I think about it, my handle might cause questions. I'd like to distance myself as far from the coluans as possible smile

This is a little better. fits my cute little avatar (which, I'm embarrassed to say, I have no idea who my avatar is a pic of. I just thought it was cute shocked )
Posted By: Outdoor Miner Re: Welcome Gold_Leader!!! - 09/29/04 04:45 AM
Well then, welcome Gold_Leader!

Should you ever decide to change it to Red_Leader, you'll have hit the Rastafari Trifecta.
Posted By: Stu Re: Welcome Gold_Leader!!! - 09/29/04 04:48 AM
Welcome, G_Leader!

Originally posted by Gold_Leader:
This is a little better. fits my cute little avatar (which, I'm embarrassed to say, I have no idea who my avatar is a pic of. I just thought it was cute shocked )
It's a pic by Cru (aka Princess Crujectra) of Beagz (aka Beagle Boy) -- both are posters here.
Posted By: Not-So-Bad Lad Re: Welcome Gold_Leader!!! - 09/29/04 05:07 AM
Thanks for the info. Sorry bout the quick name change, guys shocked
Posted By: Valor the M'Onell Re: Welcome Gold_Leader!!! - 09/29/04 05:12 AM
Hey welcome Gold_Leader I'm the screw-up here!
Posted By: OpalWitch Re: Welcome Gold_Leader!!! - 09/29/04 05:18 AM
Quick change is no problem, I've changed five or six times in the last month! Just glad to see you posting. Watch out for my sister.
Posted By: Faraway Lad Re: Welcome Gold_Leader!!! - 09/29/04 11:48 AM
Gold leader. Gold leader, bandits at 10 o'clock,

Tally Ho!

laugh

Welcome aboard.
Posted By: Vee Re: Welcome Gold_Leader!!! - 09/29/04 12:28 PM
Hey Gold Leader! Glad you joined us. There's lots to do here so have fun! laugh
Posted By: matlock Re: Welcome Gold_Leader!!! - 09/29/04 12:34 PM
Hi, always glad to see another poster from Atlanta or there 'bouts. Welcome to Legion World.
Posted By: Future Re: Welcome Gold_Leader!!! - 09/29/04 12:36 PM
Welcome aboard, Leader! Don't worry about the color change. If Monstress could do it, surely you can!
Posted By: Monkey Eater Lad Re: Welcome Gold_Leader!!! - 09/29/04 02:43 PM
Welcome Gold_Leader. You're the new goldmember!
© Legion World